What did you learn? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There is no specific limit here, but here we get knowledge in Uncountable  if we get a lot of information, then we do not do more than that. 

Hello my friends, how are you?
You wanted to learn, our knowledge and our experience because it is more important than entering to earn money only, but to increase knowledge and become an effective member.
 Good luck

Really thoughtful post thank you so much for this. I have just almost 2 month experience on this platform. I am still taking my baby steps to know more and more about the different cryptocurrencies as well as the strategies involved in trading. The first ever trading I had started is on talk tokens. I haven't really learnt much. but with consistent effort and learning experience should be able to gain more from the experience and knowledge shared by the other users. 

Right now, I am still beginner in this forum and I have not yet completed my hundred posts on this forum. I have now learned that the following of the rules and regulations is very important for all the members working on this forum and I am looking forward to learn new things in my journey.

I learned many things from crypto currency.I learned lots of information .I a also sharing my information.I learn passion from it.l am learning lots of unknown things.I think crypto currency is one of the best thing of learning.

I learned a lot from it.You have to patienc.You have to be confident doning your task.I learned lots of information.I share my knowledge.You should avoid copy pasting.You have to be patience enough

Crypto currency is the best platform.There are lots of opportunities hear.Crypto currency is one of the best things I saw.But you have to be careful investing your Money.Share your knowledge and skills.

I learned a lot from it.You have to patienc.You have to be confident doning your task.I learned lots of information.I share my knowledge.You should avoid copy pasting.You have to be patience enough

I joined this forum for information and for money. I learned a lot of things about encrypted currencies and I learned a lot about trading. This forum contains a lot of experiences related to encrypted currencies. This forum is ideal for learning and earning money together

• +1 1

What I have learnt in this forum is very much because so many people are here and are getting a lot of useful information here. So we should be very careful with what we do and also make sure that we do it accordingly Una way that the administrator have laid down.

Thank you for this wonderful post, I had no experience before coming to the cryptocurrency platform, I had no  idea,  I came here  read the comments  and learn a lot ! All those experiences will help me earn. Thank you.

How are you guys? We are here to gain knowledge and experience from old members. I learned. Cryptocurrencies are a field and part of everyday life. We cannot dispense with it in the future. Thank you.

• +4 1

On 11/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, riazpakistani said:

Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

Yes dear strongly agreed with you. @Mwangi actually I joined this for earning but I'm working now just for interest as I want to learn a lot from this forum.  This is great forum as its providing opportunities to learn earn to everyone not with  specifications .

All the members were here in the beginning only to earn money, and I also like them, but with time I discovered important information about cryptocurrencies in this wonderful forum.

I gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies from expert members by reading their posts that contain useful information so that I will be able to write high quality posts.

I think, my friend, that this forum is comprehensive, as we can learn ideas about this field and also earn money that helps us in our daily life.

Every young person should be interested and learn about cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is becoming popular all over the world and is very useful. Instead of wasting our time, we should all learn here so that we too can make a profit from cryptocurrency and trade in the future.

Yes dear you are right many people work on it to learn the knowledge and information about the cryptocurrency and its trading. That is why they donot leave this.

This platform is very helpful for me because I learn most of the knowledge from here . This forum is the first site from which I gained my experience, so beginners should take advantage of it to learn and not just to earn. This forum is perfect to learn and get earning. And we can increase our knowledge, skills and income day by day.

In the meantime I have further enhanced my knowledge from this awesome platform as well as I have taken ideas on the unknown I know every day. I have become quite proficient in English.

Yes, the members of this forum are two sections looking for experience and good knowledge from others and one section is working to earn cryptocurrencies, but I have to agree between that in terms of content.

Dear Fellow, Recently Ii joined this forum and came to know about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. How to invest on which time we should buy coins and on which time we should sell. Well the more I learned the more its easy to survive and but I think there are lot of things to learn.

When I join a crypto I just thought that this forum gives me a lot. Of money but I was wrong it will also give me a lot of information and knowledge about several things. It will give us information about different currencies.

I have learned a lot from this wonderful forum. I have gained a lot of information and experience related to the field of encrypted currencies. I have learned the basics of trading and investment from this forum. Much can be learned from this forum, but we must put our goals before us and move towards them until we reach success

On 3/16/2021 at 6:38 AM, Tallest said:

This forum has a lot of good benefits and since I joined I have been learning lot of things about cryptowold especially trading and now I get to know that trading is not as easy as the way many people outside cryptowold do say and it requires good knowledge and concrete background about th field if you want to succeed.

To be successful in trading cryptocurrencies you also have to go on deep research outside this forum because not everything you need to know about trading is discussed here in this forum.

I am here to learning as well as earning. This is the best place for learning and earning at a same time .I am learning about the crypto currency and how it provide benefit to humen beings .

Hi everyone well I learn a lot knowledge and experience about working and trading knowledge and skills about English language skills I learn motivation and skills about learning and knowledge and how to trade and how to invest