How to create capital for trading - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

How to create capital for trading

Thank you, my friend, for explaining these useful ideas for creating a good capital. I did not know what methods lead to earning capital.

I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies

Thank you my friend for this great information
I prefer the second and third methods and I am working with them right now as I do not have to pay money for cryptocurrencies while I can earn them for the time I spend learning in this field.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

My dear friend, I thank you for this good post
I do the work through the first method as I always need money in order to help my family in the difficult daily life.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and knowledge about the trading and capital . I like your all given ways to make the capital for trading and hopefully your post will be very helpful for those members who want to start trading.

What a nice post you've came up with friend,I'm sure this content of yours will be helpful to the members especially those whom are new into trading,this will of course serve as a guidance for them,and hopefully they'll find it easy to cope while making trading

They are good and easy methods, but you need knowledge and a good time. I hope to start earning on this platform and to be a good member then start my earning

• +1 1

The second and third option that you establish for me is the most effective.
Here at cryptotalk what you earn helps you capitalize and enter the investment trade. Twitter is another good option to capitalize on very good contests.

• +1 1

One of the best topics that have been shared here, I thank you for that, my friend, and one of the easiest ways is to work here in the forum and then collect money and trade with it. There is another method also that was not mentioned, which is the airdrop, which you will be able to earn from and trade after that.

• +2 1

Thanks dear you have discussed almost all ways and we can exchange our currencies with a broker and with in yobit exchanger . Yobit is not a scammer site and it is legit we can store and exchange our currency. 

Hello dear all I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to know that that trading is a very beneficial for everyone I think everyone needs to be used the trading option because this is a very well and everyone will be a a benefited from this currency

• +3 1

This was very useful. I did not know that we can buy cryptocurrencies through brokers or something similar.
And I was just working in the forum to collect the capital that I would start trading and working with.
It is good to know that there is a third way by participating in the competitions you mentioned and also winning the currency.

• +1 1

I liked the second way, in addition to that the yobit platform is safe and has a good reputation, through which it is possible to trade and earn profits without fears of theft or hacking.

Well, it is true that for doing any trading there should have some investment in term of some capital to utilize for Investment. We can make the investment money through this forum where we can earn a good income for investing in trading from posting here.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. The methods you presented to us are really useful for me. I adopt the second method because working in this forum is interesting for me and through it I hope to have capital that I actually use in investing and I want to learn more about digital currencies through the information that  Provided by and through the advice and experience of ancient members

• +2 1

On 11/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

The second way: is to work on the forum in order to achieve some profits in order to trade with it on one of the platforms, and you can rely on the yobit platform because it is a safe platform and there is good liquidity.

I also tried the second way ; i posted content on this forum and earned some capital which I invested in bitcoin and it doesn't prove viable so I asked from my senior friend who told me and guided me how to invest and start from low investment and understanding of the market. I recommend this way to students to build capital for trading. 

• +1 1

There are many ways to increase your free capital in order to start trading and I consider this forum a good resource to collect some bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and start trading. You can gain experience that will make you a successful investor in addition to making profits and advancing in the forum.

We first work here in order to get some money, you can assemble them to become abundant and then set up a good project and the use of capital that received its your job, choose an appropriate project to be successful .
Break a leg

In my opinion, it is possible to easily make good capital from trading, it just needs experience and some time, and you will reach what you want easily. 

• +4 1

If you want to create income for trading bitcoin  you have to undergoes one little difficulty if you didn't have income to purchase the bitcoin and invest, invest with your daily activities earning.

• +1 1

This way is really very useful, thank you. For me, I prefer working in the forum, work here is easy, and I can gain knowledge with money here, and also the twitter method looks good.

Edited by Yosra yahia

Acuallaty, You have to work hard in this forum to make a profit. And it requires expert experience. If you newcomers in trading the safetiest way is joining in the forum like this to collect some earnings and also to have knowledge the proper act in trading.Then, Holding BTC coins to trade on the Yobit exchange site and buying and holding the coins when the price goes down results in quick trading success and the amount then becomes capital. Good luck for all members.

• +3 1

dear friend I am agreed with you we should working in a community in that way we will able to work more on this platform because if we working with lots of people in that way we will able to get more reputation operation is very necessary for earning money

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend, it is really useful information and helps to choose the way we want to collect a balance to start investing or trading and make profits

I found that the best way to find the capital that can be used in investing and trading in the field of cryptocurrency is to work in the cryptocurrency forum, and this forum gives you an opportunity to get the first step in the field of cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend
I advise new beginners to learn from here how to trade and invest, and they must also know the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge and in order to obtain useful information that helps them create useful and unique publications in order to reap profits and then they must collect these profits in order to start the process Circulation

• +3 1