Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

نعم جيدا. أتفق معك يا صديقي ... أنا أيضًا وافد جديد ، وأحيانًا أخطئ بعض الكلمات عند كتابتها .. وهذه الأخطاء التي تتكرر ستسبب لنا مشاكل.

Edited by jalal99

Yes, some simple errors may lead to a big problem, as the spelling errors may seem simple, but they may transform the meaning of speech into something other than intended, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

This is an error which cannot be avoided completely but can be reduce by putting all seriousness when discharging your duties for the purpose of earning good income in this great platform and to be able yo get a lot of benefit attached in the forum.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, because a simple blunder can trigger a lot of problems. We must always think carefully before posting because if we are not responsive to what we are saying here, it can cause problems. We cannot use the terms "evidence" or "bluffs" interchangeably.

That was a good information and yes most of the members get negative ratings either of spelling mistake or not able to create proper sentence which makes readers hard to understand. When ever we commit a spelling mistake the type box will let you know by marking a blue line under it.

Yes, we have here in the forum all kinds of people, some of them are advanced in the English language and others are still beginners, so those who are still beginners in the language can use Google translator as an assistant for them so that they learn the language and be able to write in the English language without errors

I used to make many mistakes. I do not use grammarly but my mobile now has a autocorrection that reduced mistakes. The second part I had problems with, it was the grammar. I fixed that only by starting lessons again as I had abandoned my english for years. I am very happy that I have a better level now, but still I often make some mistakes. It can be that grammarly can improve me a little more so I'm willing to try this.

Thank you for this post because I did not know that some comments are incorrect in the dictation and are rejected. I will take your advice from now on so that my participation becomes fruitful.

Dear friend, thank you, you are completely right. It is necessary to pay attention to our writing so that we do not fall into grammatical errors, and we must pay attention and scrutinize the topic or comment before publishing it.

You are right, my friend, on this great post, all members make typos, so they should pay attention and write correctly while paying attention to the rules.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, because a simple blunder can trigger a lot of problems. We must always think carefully before posting because if we are not responsive to what we are saying here, it can cause problems. We can't say much about bluffs or reality.

Yes, I agree with you, we must focus on the posts and give them plenty of time to consider them, correct spelling and grammatical errors, if any, and re-read again to ensure that they are free from any error.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. Everyone must adhere to it because making grammatical or spelling errors is against the rules of this forum and it reflects negatively on us because it gives a bad reputation to our topic or comment, and therefore we must all avoid it.

Working on spell checking and paying attention to the grammar rules in Google add-ons is a very good thing by which you avoid mistakes and increase your experience in the English language..it is good

Yes, of course, the person should stay away from making small mistakes in this forum or on this site. We have to be careful and work clean

Thanks for this advice my friend. Because indeed, if there is any grammatical error, it may change the meaning of the word or sentence, and I do not think that there is a need for such errors to have a grammar checker on the web.

especially newbies even if it may not help decreasing low quality posts but still helpfulWe must always think deeply before we post because it may cause problem if we will not be sensitive on what we are saying here. We must say facts nor bluffs. you are having a hard time to do this right now, rest assured that your skills will be developed and improved if you are using and utilizing it all the time.

Yes I agree with you because many of people and include me we also  mistake  in typing many of people says that and give negative ranking is but in this website I can improve my mistake 

Thank you my friend, indeed, there are many new members who sometimes misspellings, misspellings and grammatical errors, they have to check more or use the links that you published.

A really useful partnership, thank you my friend, well I can give some advice as well, it is about the rules, you should avoid copying and pasting, you should stay away from doing this even if it is a lot of every comment, Be aware of misspellings, your comments should not contain less than 100 words, do not create problems with members (avoid insulting)

Even if we are using some kind of extensions to improve the working of our cells and also to improve the investments we should still be careful and use our mind for that

Working on spell checking and paying attention to grammar rules in Google add-ons is a great way to avoid errors and improve your English language skills.

I agree with you. Linguistic mistakes can cause misunderstanding and lead to negative reviews. We can avoid this by reading well before publishing.

Dear friend, yes, I agree with you. We must check what we write after writing for the sake of correct publishing, because incorrect writing may lead to an incorrect understanding of what you publish because such spelling errors may affect you negatively. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Thank you friend for showing us your support in creating this valuable topic for all colleagues, it is true, we must avoid being sanctioned and surely we have ever published some grammatically bad content, the suggestions that you give us so that it does not happen to us are very good, Personal use google chrome grammar correction, so far it has helped me I think. I hope you all find this content very useful.

• Useful or interesting 1