Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Yes dear it is  a good advice for everyone. We have to avoid small mistake. Some times the little little mistake can be a very big problem so we have to careful about it.we have to be careful about it.

I agree with you. There are many types of mistakes people make while working. But we should learn from those mistakes. Everyone should be aware of their own mistakes. Everything should be done nicely. He cannot succeed if he does not accept to be a human being from small mistakes. So we must learn from mistakes and avoid them.

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Indeed you are right since basic slip-up can prompt an extraordinary interruptions. We should consistently think profoundly before we post since it might cause issue on the off chance that we won't be touchy on the thing we are saying here. We should say realities nor feigns.

Yes, grammar checkers would definitely be a great help for those who are not fluent in English. Sometimes, I have trouble understanding the topic due to grammatical errors. This is a really helpful topic! I hope more members will be able to see this and use the sites provided.

Yes this is a good topic to both new members and the old members too. We all should avoid making simple mistake to avoid been banned from this forum and make a good post also in the forum

This is so important for non-English speakers because this is not a social media website. This websites is about explaining things and sharing ideas about a specific subject. This requires us to be good at English in order to deliver correct thoughts and avoid any misunderstanding.

The basic slip-ups that we make during remarking and posting is that a few of us our spelling are not right and some syntax moreover. Do you should improve in your composition.

You are right my friend ,, grammatical and spelling errors have a great impact on the success of our publications ,, we must be very careful about this matter, and as you said my friend ,, if we encounter a problem in the syntax or difficulty in writing correctly ,, we can refer to the sites Teaching reliable English, and if we focus on our work here, we will notice that the platform will help us a lot in improving and developing our language.

I wish you good luck my friend ❤️

We should avoid keep making simple mistake because that can be harmful for our account and it also can be banned our account also can get bad reputation for our account so we should check second time before submitting our post.

Yes, I agree with you dear, we must avoid linguistic and spelling errors, especially beginners in this platform, in order for this forum to become brighter, and we must also not repeat posts because this thing is considered a mistake. Thank you.

Yes mate spelling error is the common and simplex mistake which we all make not only the new members so I suggest that we ever we write a post we should red it again and again before posting it to the forum.

That's right, it's good to review and read the posts you want to make before submitting them as there could be some spelling errors or and less informative content which should be adjusted before submitting your work.

• +2 1

We need to work in this forum to stop all kinds of mistakes.  Especially from making English language and grammatical mistakes. Because doing so reduces the quality of our posts. And you have to have enough knowledge about everything.  Otherwise we will get warning points.

Hello friend. This is really helpful for all of us specially for new bie which have facing problem in spelling mistake reading mistake and how to understand the topic. So in this way we avoid small mistake either they are gives you a big damage. 

I am already using language tool extension to correcting my typing errors. A good typer can do mistakes while typing and new users also. But new members are doing it widely. They can use language toll to correcting typing mistakes.

The regular mix-ups that we make during remarking and posting is that a few of us our spelling are not right and some sentence structure moreover. Do you should improve in your composition.

thanks for the information I think you with the help of these extensions will be able to write even correctly because we are not expert in writing English

You have given a very important message about our simple mistakes.It can be done by any of us.But being serious in every post, we can avoid these mistakes.we can follow the below rules as well-

1.one should have clear information about what he is writting.

2.we should not do 20  post in one time.we should divide our worktime.It will bring sincerity to our work.

3.we can do English online course to do better in crptotalk.

You are always welcome mate for the wonderful guide. I have just joined the forum with less than a day old experience. And a newbie, the are ways we will get to learn more about the forum. So I say thank you for the guide expert, you are always welcome.

Yes you are right friend.  Even the slightest mistake should be avoided.  Because when someone copies someone's post and posts it again, then that post will be considered as wrong post.  Because you can't copy someone else's post and post it yourself.  Moreover, wrong posts cannot be made.  So we have to take care that there is no mistake in grammar.  You have to post according to the rules.  Posts may be avoided for minor errors.  So can't be posted wrong.

Hello brother and thank you for sharing your valuable thoughts with us. It's really helpful topic as many of members like me who are weak in English language can really take a great benefit from your topic. I'm always struggling with making sentences whenever I'm making a comment. I'm surely going to give a try to the links you've shared. Once again thank you for concern about this issue.

For creating a good content 1st of all it should be correct. For this we should avoid grammatical and spell mistake. Because it's the 1st condition to be a good content. Then we should focus on it's quality and how much information about this forum or crypto-currency in it.

Yes, my friend, there are many beginners who suffer from this problem, and in my opinion also use Google to avoid spelling mistakes. Thank you for raising this topic.

We should avoid to make mistakes.we should try to make valuable posts.Simple mistake can also create a big issue . So we should think before post and then write it carefully .so we should follow the rules and regulations of this forum.Grammarly is one of the best useful tools for reduce spell and grammatical mistake. You can use it for reducing your mistakes. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Very good content for beginners.  Improve your English language and writing skills. Personally i use grammar.  I would to try grammar check . Avoid break rules don't mistake spelling . Be careful . This site is earn and learn.  Learning is key factor of success.  

• +2 1