I do win in Cryptotalk every day - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

I do win in Cryptotalk every day

Hello there greetings congratulation for your achievement in yes you are doing great work because then you do hard work and and and it appeared of I think it is best feeling in yesterday in my opinion I think you are post is contain good content that people like and that's why they kill people give you positive reputations for your poster and I hope you work hard as you doing today and good luck for the future

Good morning my friends Of course, I am also like you, I strive to win the reputation, fame and valuable rewards from the people of fame and the honorable members of the forum through my commitment, hard work, vigor, patience, and presentation of my true meaning.

We would win so often in crypto if we work really hard and consistently produce useful and insightful posts in simple language while adhering to the forum's rules. And, my friend, if you want to make more money with crypto, you can first understand something about trading and gain some experience by doing small trades.

• +2 1

Of course my friend, hard work here is rewarding and that is what encourages us all to keep working and writing more helpful posts and comments.

When we see what we earn from our effort, we feel excited and motivated to earn more and are encouraged to work hard.

I can't wait to see my first earnings on this platform.

I feel excited from now on

Well, I have been here for three months. But I haven't win anyday in this forum. I don't know why I couldn't win in a single day but I have noticed that the winner depends on the highest number of likes per day. Today, it is more difficult to get reputation on our deserving posts because the payment of giving reputations has been stopped. But today I think, the winner of daily reputation may do cheating with reputation.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

23 hours ago, Mella said:

That was good times dear @Dormilon . I too was winning this much everyday and I thank the forum for everything. It was great with price of the talk coin that was also very high for some months and we could make even more from it. Now things have changed as the rules have also been changed, but we are still here and posting, as we were before the payments of bitcoin and before the talk token was trading.

@Mella 

Yes, those days were very good, but I have the hope that soon there will be some change and we will return to those days, or better, we must always be optimistic, things happen and you always have to keep fighting to get what you want, spammers have hurt the forum and the users who are here, but they are controlled, there are always, but if they remain calm, maybe the administration will look for something that motivates us to work more every day, greetings.

• +2 1

As for me, I win every day to be in this wonderful forum. It is one of the most important sites that appreciate your effort and your work. We win money and most importantly, we win knowledge and by improving our ability to debate and our language level. We should be grateful and support each other with positive evaluations always.

• +1 1

The wonderful thing about this forum is that any good job you do in providing good publications or writing useful and new topics will bring you profits and rewards, and that is also an incentive to encourage and do more work.

• +2 1

Yes, everyone is rewarded for the amount of effort they exert in writing their publications. This is very fair. In my opinion, there are those here who are here to perform their day-to-day jobs and have a sense of responsibility towards their work, and other people are here to exchange information for the benefit and benefit of the rest of their colleagues.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend. Indeed, this forum is legitimate and reliable, and it pays us a good price for our work here. I think a lot of new members are skeptical about paying, so all members should share their experience here.

Yes, everyone benefits financially and cognitively in this forum. Every day I learn something new, share my experiences with all members, and I am happier when I get more reputations

Yes mate you have said a wonderful thing. Look crypto talk gives us a good opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

• +1 1

I have tried many earning platforms, but so far, this is the one that I will recommend to whoever is willing to seek for a legit means of earning, and everyday, even if we do not get paid, still there are lot of things that we can benefit, so let keep the hard work going.

Thank you. I agree with you in the opinion. Our forum rewards members who work hard. Work hard here and provide useful posts. You will earn what you deserve. It is a forum that does justice to all its members.

• +2 1

Hello my friend,you are right, as much as we work hard every day as we can be rewarded for our work,if our writings are good and useful and follow the rules and instructions, we will be able to continue and earn money ,just we have to be careful and patient in order to achieve good job.

Yes, my friend, any business must publish every decent and valuable post for the sake of beginners to learn how to work in this forum. Thank you.

I agree with you
What this forum gives in terms of money, experience, and knowledge of cryptocurrencies, how to invest them and raise the level of the English language for some, is really wonderful, and we are lucky with it.

my dear friend you have to create good post that it will lead you to earn good reputation and followers also just make valuable content people will like your post.

• +1 1

Yay congratulations! You are absolutely right, you need hard work to make good quality posts everyday especially 20 a day, it feels like a lot and it might take time but I am hoping it will all be worth it at the end when I see the earnings and get good information from this site, I am sure I will not regret I the time I put in it.

Yes, I agree with you in this regard because if we keep on working here at this platform and make 20 posts a day then after a week, we would be able to earn some money and this will be a great thing for us to take it as a reward. But you must keep yourself working hard and hard at this platform.

This is really good news.  When we work on writing good posts and creating useful posts, we gain a good reputation and later earn from this coding forum.  When we work for seven consecutive days, in the next seven days we will also make a profit for the last day of the previous week, and so on.  So it is earned daily if we work daily on the Crypto Talk forum.

• +2 1

That's really a good and nice payment. That type of payment requires hard work and patience before you can start to reap the fruits of your labour. If you create great posts and earn great reputation you will definitely earn good profits. 

We are lucky to be here, this forum is very cool, of course it offers profit every day according to your posts, and if you create 20 useful posts daily you will get the maximum profit

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this is what he rewards us with by providing valuable posts, and I always try to provide fruitful comments that help the publisher answer the question he asks.

Of course, in CryptoTalk we can profit. The most valuable profit is to gain experience and knowledge related to cryptocurrencies that help us do our work, and also profit financially by obtaining income by creating useful posts in this forum.