How to invest - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

How to invest

If you are going to invest in the crypto market for the first time, you should get help from people who have experience in this market. You should get information from forum sites like Cryptotalk and video channels like youtube. The coins you will invest in must not be recognized; be one of the top 20 coins on the market. Follow the price chart of the coin you will buy for a while.
Create coin buy and sell targets. Buy and sell at the goals you set. Of course, be patient and do not lose your cool while doing all of these.

On 1/12/2021 at 2:57 AM, ibrahim halil anaç said:

If you are going to invest in the crypto market for the first time, you should get help from people who have experience in this market. You should get information from forum sites like Cryptotalk and video channels like youtube. The coins you will invest in must not be recognized; be one of the top 20 coins on the market. Follow the price chart of the coin you will buy for a while.
Create coin buy and sell targets. Buy and sell at the goals you set. Of course, be patient and do not lose your cool while doing all of these.

Newcomers certainly need experience to invest.  If one invests without experience, he will lose.  You can learn a lot from this forum to gain knowledge of the crypto world.  You can learn a lot of information from the crypto blog  However, dot, ltc, eth, xlm, doge, btc, chainlink, bnb coins will be better to invest.

You're right, and i think most important things is having a proper knowledge while investing. It's not speciall for crypto world, you need to have a knowledge about what you're investing, crypto world is very volatil and investing is really risky but it can be more profitable if you compare with stock market.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have mentioned the right points for investment. Investment must never be done without planning and knowledge. Always have a second plan when things don't go as expected.

I just recently joined crypto world so I still didn't invest anything in crypto. But I like to invest in the future so before that I want to gather as much knowledge as I can from this forum. But before investing I will do some extra resource so that I can ensure my safety. And I would always like to invest in some safe side which will give me good earning and safety at the same time. So let's hope and do our best together.

Hello my friend. We need to know the contents before investing. I need to know the general knowledge. Learn about investing. Need to know about the currency market. Then you have to invest. Then investing will make a lot of money. If we do not know the relationship to invest. Then we will lose a lot. That is why we have to acquire knowledge and invest, then we will gain a lot of money. Thanks.

This is a good question and I want to tell you that if you want to invest you should to first of all read and get the knowledge about the investment that is very beneficial for you before the investment and you should to keep your eyes on the market prices

On 1/15/2021 at 11:12 AM, Choudhary umer said:

This is a good question and I want to tell you that if you want to invest you should to first of all read and get the knowledge about the investment that is very beneficial for you before the investment and you should to keep your eyes on the market prices

What we will read and what we will gain knowledge for investment.  And what price will we keep an eye on?
 To invest, you first need to know about the crypto world.  Must have guesses about crypto coins and have an idea about good exchange sites.  You need to know how long to invest.  So you first understand and learn these well

Edited by Cleaner
Word missing

Best way to invest your money. Take a look on the market and see prices of the coins and then invest your money in coins and also buy them. When the price becomes so high then sell it with your investment it will make your profits greater. Thank you mate and best of luck for you investment 

This is the most important topic to be discussed on this platform. The the only way we can make more money with the the indirect help of crypto talk is by investing the BTC coins we receive from this platform. There is is a lot of knowledge to be gained about trading of cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend, thank you for this information and useful advice about investing, because now I have not undertaken any investment process because of my fear of fake and fraudulent sites.

Investment is one of the most difficult in this world. You just need lots of knowledge before you do invest in any coin of the crypto market. This is very a hard job. You have to chose the coin by doing all kind of analysis. 

• +2 1

There is always some risk in investment. You may have heard about high risk high profit. But always be careful about about your investment. I am investing my talks in yobit and they are all save.

Hello my dear friend, It feels like the most simple thing to earn money by investing if you have fund. But it's not like that. You have to study a lot about it and choose the right time to invest wisely. Don't be in a hurry. Invest after understanding everything about the product you are going to invest. Hope you the best will come.

That's really good writing. You absolutely write the basics of investing. So before we invest we must have the knowledge. Without knowledge we can't invest anywhere. So knowledge is important. We must have to be patience, always monitor the market and need all the preparation of investment. Your post is really important for beginners. 

Investment in this site is completely secure and protective but you should have enough knowledge on the platform of investment and don't trust links and groups Posted by members and only talk to administration team regarding to investments. 

• +1 1

The investment is not that easy as you said in your topic, you need to know many things before you can make it and still you can lose some or all of your investment.

A very good information and an excellent write up you make here, because everything that intails about investment have been clearly explained in a simple language that anyone would understand if the newbies will find it very interesting.

• +1 1

Very good content friend +5 for you, it is unfortunate that there are people who lose a lot of money every day because they do not control their emotions and for this reason they lose everything, I have generally seen that it is really convenient to have some strategic plan to control them and that patience is better than despair.

• +1 1

Thank you, dear, for this educational advice, you really give us the idea of investing and profiting from it in a simplified way, and add to your words that you must first learn the basics of trading and then technical analysis of currencies correctly and start working seriously. 

Thank you for providing this useful information, what you said is actually the truth, many people don't understand the strategy of investment and sometimes they feel discouraged to ask some experience investors to guide them through, so they easily fall into major errors that can cost them their capital.

15 hours ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

but it needs a lot of skill, learning, experience, and most importantly, patients 

@abdullah mohmmad..Experience is required to invest, if you gain knowledge in the crypto world then you can choose the right time and the right way to invest.  It takes patience to invest, but patience is just a strategy.  To invest, you need to choose a good coin, an exchange site.  And need to invest for the long haul.

Extremely useful guide, friend! I believe that investment is an extremely useful thing, and thanks to it, you can achieve and get the best result! The main thing is not to give up. By the way, it can bring you a good profit, especially if you want to get it, good luck friend!

Thanks for the information I have always considered that in order to invest we must have a greater knowledge, to avoid having these losses that are so common in novice users, that is why it is always good to first increase the knowledge and then invest.

In fact, you have given very accurate information about some of the tips that we should pay attention to when investing. These tips are very important, especially for those who will make their first investment.