Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

We should not put earning profit as a main goal of joining this forum and we here which is post and rating once again we should be reading other members.

In my opinion the reason why I came to this site is also to earn money also what I see is to obtain all this information that is renewed day by day and that can help us in real life that is why I came to this site to acquire all possible information.

• Useful or interesting 1

I decided to start my online career so I logged into my account a while ago. This seems like a very peaceful and helpful forum to me, because everyone here is sharing their knowledge and skills and sharing them. My friend suggested me this forum for gaining skills and earning equal to our hard work. So this seems like a very happy aspect to me so I took this platform

Hello my friend ,In fact, this forum offers a lot to people. I think we are all here for the same  reasons , You can learn here about cryptocurrencies and get all the information we need, We can also earn some money that helps us with our daily expenses 

I came here for earning something.Now I think it's not only a earning place , it's also a knowledge gaining place.I am enjoying working with crypto platform.I am a new member.I am learning lots about crypto platform and crypto currency.I hope I shall get success from here.

Certainly, supervisors are trying to build a platform that contains the largest number of investors in cryptocurrencies and also contains a huge educational content that helps beginners learn, we must help supervisors to reach this goal by creating a useful and high-interest participation.

I am free now a days . I want to do some thing .I want earning .One of my friend are working here so he suggest me to work here .Now I start my work and started earning .

The reason is very simple, I need a lot of money for my college expenses. I just sometime ago start working on cryptotalk currency and earn lot of money in a very short time. Thank you cryptotalk currency

Dear every person on this platform came to earn and to become an independent person and to impower himself, to fulfill his dreams and to become a successful person.Aim of everyone is to acheive some big and earn alot money.some are being here to gain knowledge, experience and deveolp their business.

I am trying and from Krypton we can gain knowledge what will help us in fruita and also so far being a native user of digital currency we have learned all the things about it and follow all the rules of this form or forum

I am here not only earn money or coin but also know the online currency and know how it work, I knew many thing to came here.it help me to know about crypto and online trade. 

Indeed, it is a wonderful opportunity that they offer, especially for beginners, I am still learning until now and there are many beautiful discussions, perhaps their goal from the forum is to collect a large archive regarding cryptocurrencies to be used for the future

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. Thank you for your topic. I think that learning is the main reason that pushes us to progress. You should learn and then think about making money. My warm greetings.

Hello my friend, I am this because I heard that I can earn money by posting in this forum and I think that we are here to make money. This forum contains a lot of information and this forum helps a lot. I can use the information to apply and publish and I am here to work and earn money and thank you

My friend, do not worry about who enters here with the intention of earning money only, and nothing else will be banned sooner or later because his publications will be of poor quality. He will not remain here except for those whose goal is to learn and gain experience.

@Bond07

• +1 1

This is true, my friend
There are many sites through which one can earn without any knowledge benefit from the method of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, but in this forum the greatest benefit is knowledge and profit should be a secondary thing. If one of us wants to invest in the field of cryptocurrency in the future, he must first obtain knowledge from this forum Wonderful

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello friends have a good day I want to tell you that I think everyone is here  for getting knowledge and earning of money because we are nothing without knowledge and money money is very important thing in our life because we cannot live without money and we can earn money e by using our knowledge

I agree with you, Yan, the main goal of the forum is to learn and obtain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, and every person who visits this forum should have his main goal being learning. As for material profit, I think that it is a secondary thing and just a motivation for the flute to learn about cryptocurrencies.

They are giving us money where there are thousands of forums and we have not got anything from there this site is not even showing us ads. In fact, they want to collect cryptocurrency fans like us. The content we are posting is from the knowledge we have received through this platform. And through this content we earn from this platform as well.   

Hello my friend
Of course I came to this forum in order to make money and profit
But by being there I knew that wasn't enough
Instead, it requires anyone to learn and gain knowledge about electronic currencies
This makes us more experienced and thus we will make more profits
The forum provides us with a lot of opportunities, but this needs patience to be more experienced in the many areas that allow us and to become more experienced in this world, which will save us money and a lot of knowledge as well.

Yes, we should not focus on money only during our work here because that leads to mistakes and problems. We must make our goal to learn and gain experience in the world of coding and share useful information

I think, in addition to training, the forum has other goals, because of which it pays us satoshi. But I don't know exactly what the goals are, so I can only guess.

We must always support the forum because it rewards us for every information we provide, and it is imperative that our main goal is not to earn only because with development and success you will automatically achieve profits.

I think most of the people and the majority join this forum to maintain their financial system and i am also one of them . i just not need the money but also i want to learn a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the histroy of coins .

Truely speaking i am here to earn money.Because i lost my job due to pendemic.But when i joined i felt that cryptotalk is the field of my interust  because it provide an oppertunity to enhance knowledge along with earning.

• +1 1