Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

For me, the reason for getting on this project is that I decided to develop in the crypto world, learn all the news and details, how the blockchain system works, how to trade and so on! And indeed, this forum allowed me to get this knowledge, and for the past year I have been studying on this forum!

It is absolutely necessary that we should know what are the features of this forum. First of all, every member who is here definitely wants to earn money, but along with that, we should also think about knowledge and get knowledge from here  

• Useful or interesting 1

Many members of this Forum Join it so that they could earn good amount.Crypto World gives you a great opportunity for learning as well as earning.so,You should not only see the money, but you should also see the knowledge  as well.Do good work on this forum and write creative posts, so your knowledge is also will also be improved.

• +2 1

I have worked on a lot of applications and sites If it was all scam .Then a friend of mine advised me about this website My friend is also working very well on this website and he is making a lot of money on this in a very short time. By working on it, he says that you get information and knowledge 

I think that working here is very interesting, regardless of earn.money with little efforts in less time and by posting comments at any time ,Different member have different reason to be here.To be the honest my reason to here is the opportunity  to get knowledge  and better my tying skills and earn.money

• +1 1

The first main reason for me to work here it was of trying to earn something as I was told but I have realized there is more to learn that can be helpful as well and currently I'm happy working in this forum whenever I'm free it's a good place to be.

Waw thank you very much I'm very grateful all i know is i came to gain more knowledge and earn some coins too but with this your informations i understand why this site was created why they pay us and gathered us here.

I came here to earn money.Yes as simple as that.But after coming here i found that this platform is also great at generating new ideas every day and i really like working here.Because i feel pushed thinking new everyday.Also my english writting skill is developing day by day.I feel blessed coming to this platform.

I am a student and I have come here to earn money and gain knowledge. In a crisis like this, when everyone is sitting at home, I started teaching my knowledge from Cryptotalk. I used to finish at home so I started working on it now my time is easily spent happily on it. Working on it has greatly improved my skills. My typing speed has improved a lot. With this I do not become a burden to my parents by earning good money from Cryptotalk.

Most of us are here for the purpose of earning but I will like us to put into consideration "learning more about cryptowold" because the future of cryptoworld is bright which will offer users opportunities to earn lot in the future, so let us learn as we earn my friend.

I will remember this forum forever because this is the only forum which is giving me both useful knowledge and payment. There is nothing forum like this whom is giving you double payments. And of you became an expert from this forum, you will able to earn more money.

I am here for the basic reasons. I join crypto talk to earn good amount of profit from here and gain as much more knowledge and to spend my free time here in this forum at working.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You come to here to learn and earning money and invest and trade with currency buying and selling. We are here to improve your language skills and make successful decisions about investing time 

Yes you are right and I agree with you and by this forum we all learned very much about crypto. And before i join this forum i only know two or three types of digital coins. But when i joined this forum i see that there has a large number of coins. And this is a unique forum according to all others forum of world.

Of course, the reason for my presence here is like the reason for everyone here, which is to earn money, but besides that, we gain great knowledge about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.

The goal of my presence here is to make money

Yes!! It is very important to keep reminding yourself why are you here!? These thoughts will keep you motivated and focused on your goal. 

Cryptotalk is a very great forum because other than earning money here you can also gain some knowledge and improve your speaking skills. 

We need to always remember the major reasons why we are here in this forum because some members are only here to earn and leave which is why they choose to post less quality posts which have no benefits to the forum and the members at large, if one is caught with such act definitely he shall be removed which is not good for us all, so let us do our work accordingly.

As the world economy is fast moving towards cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) it's paramount to learn the basic things about it as it might be useful in the future. Where else will you get this free if not at crypto talk so the reason to be here.

That's interesting, there are different people working in this platform with different feelings. I had heard about the cryptotalk that, it proving us great opportunity to solve our financial problems by hearing this I joined the cryptotalk forum.I'm feeling very lucky and comfortable in this platform. I got a lot of experience and knowledge by using this. I've feeling that soon I'll be able to earn a lot money.that's why I'm here.

• +4 1

Thank you so much for this post. Indeed there is alot of wisdom to it. Initially when i came to this platform all i wanted to do was to post and earn but right now i am getting more than that. I have gained vast amount of knowledge regarding cryptocurrency and other related issues. All thanks to cryptotalk.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:38 PM, Bond07 said:

You are here that means you heard that you can earn money by posting in this forum. Yes you can but don't think about the reward when you are writing something here.  Feel about the main intention of the Yobit team. Why they are giving us money where there are thousands forums and we got nothing from there. This site is not showing us ads also. Actually they want to gather crypto fans like us . They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and giving the reward only for making this education interesting to us. So we should concentrate on our learning process. Finally, You may came here to earn , do something here so that you can say yourself in future - "you got more than you wanted "

@Bond07 I am very happy to be here with you guys life give us a best chance to change our futures don’t miss this opportunity if you missed you will be never give up like this so be careful and try your best,

Edited by Burlin
  • +3 1

Yes dear you are right. First time, i join this wonderful site that is best for earning and learning. I never worked on others site. This is best site for me because i earn a handsome money daily with little work. I will never leave this site. I am getting knowledge and money from this site. There is no proper time to join this site. 

I need to hang something about digital money here because I came here.  This is my initial explanation behind joining this site.  Crypto is a new pattern for the current world.Learn a lot about things by reading people’s posts.  I came to learn and understand things in crypto.  Crypto has a platform where you can learn a lot.

Yes, you are absolutely right that the main reason that we get money from this platform is that whatever we comment here, think about the research and then post it so that we can give the benefit of the money we are taking.

I have been working on this platform for a long time. I don’t spend time here just for the money. There are many reasons to spend time here. This is one of the best websites I have visited. Adequate experience and new knowledge are required to survive online. Which I am constantly able to achieve from this website. I can gain knowledge on any subject from here. I work on different platforms online, but I spend a lot more time on this cryptotalk