Things we learn later - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

You discusses lot of things here which you have learnt here .I read all these points .Your are experienced person .I have learnt few things from this forum .I am at learning stage .I will learn all the things which you discussed here .It's take a time.

you are right we learnt so many things to outline every lesson is on new step towards our maturity and towards our success and it's a new experience to word hearing this forum as I learn in this forum I will evaluate we live our lives based on our belief and values and by our hard-working

Good points. I have also learned another thing. Each time is not different, it all happens again and Bitcoin revives, lives a bullish time and then goes back again to reduced prices and loss of interest. This is going to happen again, it is just a problem that I have seen so many talk about Bitcoin lately, but it can still go up some more. Yes, my hairdresser said to me the word Bitcoin the last week and I have seen more signs of the market being in a huge bubble, but the news we read are very exciting and I am having mixed signals right now. Well then, there is a rule, when you don't know what to do in a poker hand, then fold. So I did that, I fold and I am waiting for a good hand, as for the time being I only see us holding "7-2" preflop.

It is best to stay away from feelings in any work. Because when working, you should focus on the goals and course of the plan that the individual sets instead of thinking in an emotional way that is far from reality.

Thank you for the topic you raised. Yes, in fact, what I have suggested are ideas that we receive over time when we gain experience day in and day out, especially in the field of preserving cryptocurrencies, and when should we sell and trade them. All this takes time and patience .. I advise all members to read your message.

This is very informative tips for all of us۔we learn things with experience at the forum۔we spent more time with forum we can learn many informative things fastly۔and increase our knowledge

After entering cryptocurrency, I learned a lot of things in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I think later that I will learn more about Bitcoin, earning methods, brokers and the best sites for that also, the investment and the best time to withdraw, buy and trade.

Of the things that we will learn later which is the result of expertise and experience in our lives is to learn how to earn coin Krypton Toronto Open where they believe one of the most important digital currencies in real life .. The more you save on these two coins, the more sparkly and glamorous your life will be.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, bogdanoff said:

We start our journey in cryptocurrency and usually we known nothing but try to find ways to make good profit and dream big. As a beginner I thought that I was learning a lot very fast, but it took me a longer time to find some very important things that I think they should be teached from the beginning. I made a list of them and I give to beginners with this post some shortcuts to know and you can also do your research too.

1. Bitcoin is a long term investment. This means that we buy and can hold for years. We don't need to trade and don't need to learn to trade. We can buy and hold.
  2. Best time to buy. It is rare to find the best time to buy. This year it was when price dropped a lot. But if price goes to 100k then 15k is not too much and profit is always profit. Just don't buy after price has gone up 2000% in a year.
  3. Where is the bottom. You buy the bottom when there is blood on the street. When you hear people talking about Bitcoin being dead and it has zero interest. Best time to buy was 2018. 
  4. Where is the top. The top is not even close where we are now. You will know it, when your hairdresser talks to you about cryptocurrency and tells you about his/her last investment in Ripple. This is a sign of a bubble and you should think of de-investing only then.
  5. Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment. Don't listen to the noise and the influencers. They will advice you to sell at the worst time and they will tell you to buy when they want to sell. 
  6. Don't listen to anyone that claims to be an expert. Instead read what simple people are saying that are honest and have no agenda behind them. Look at the past advice given in Cryptotalk and prefer to listen to the people in here from the youtubers and the social media advertisers.
  7. Look for investments in cryptocurrencies that you think they will stay for 50 years and not for what seems to be a bad idea but can pump the price because of whales. You don't need pump and dumps.
  8. Learn where you invest. You have to learn how Bitcoin works above anything else. First learn about Bitcoin then start the rest.
  9. Learn the technical terms and use them too. We use these words like decentralization because this is how they are called. We don't use any else and if you have them translated it will make only confusion. This is part of marketing too and some words are tested and chosen.
  10. When you learn, only then try to convince others. If you don't know why Bitcoin is better from banks you can't answer any other question.

All these along with anything that has to do with avoiding scammers and protecting your safety while on the internet helped me a lot and I wish I did all the above from the first day I joined this field. It would have saved me more times.

We start our jaereny incrtptocn and uesuly we know nothing but try to find ways to make goodprofit derm big asbigniner i thought that iwas lerning ver fast

Thank you, my friend, for this important information, I am new in this field and have not made any investment or trading yet, but when I have sufficient experience and start the real work, I will keep your advice in my mind.

Thanks again.

This is some amazing piece of advice. as a beginner it is not easy to understand this concept about Bitcoins when they first start to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies. But trust me eventually you will learn all these experience as you go through the hardships that you need to face in order to become a successful investor in Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

My dear friend, thank you, you are right, we must develop our skill and strategy followed here through these steps presented, so we must try and venture with every work we do

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello dear these informations are really helpful and we need seniors like you but please share your experience and tricks about the trading of digital coins because nowdays I am thinking about it to invest in it.

You said absolutely right because there are many things on this forum that are not important for us as a beginner wish you to focus on the daily work and on the good material that is really helpful to get the money on this phone

Thanks for sharing this information. This is very useful for us specially for new coming members like me. We know all this information after experience and working a lot on crypto. I am also feel very happy to learn a lot from this platform. Thanks crypto

• +2 1

Se aprende mucho como medir la inversión en el mercado y cuál es el mejor momento para invertir y el tipo de inversión si es a corto, mediano o largo plazo. A lo largo, se analiza todo lo que abarca el Bitcoin y buscar asesoramiento lógico que acabas de dar en el foro vamos a tomar mejores decisiones. Y la mayor riqueza es el conocimiento adquirido.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this very useful article. The advice that you give us through your experience is very important. I wish you success and I hope all experienced members share their experiences and information with everyone, so that the benefit may pervade everyone.

No doubt, you have written a wonderful post here and you tried to explain everything about the importance of the bitcoin and modern digital currency. If someone would have bought this bitcoin a decade ago, he could accumulate a huge amount of benefit today. So, it was a wonderful experience to have , for those who invested in it and same is the case for them who are investing in it, right now.

• +4 1

Very useful information about working on this platform. This will definitely prove very beneficial for all of us . We must keep in mind these tips while working on this forum so that our work should be considered authentic. We must have proper ideas of terms like block chain , decentralization , trading etc to use and understand what is being discussed .

Very very well said my dear mate. Awesome post one by you. Keep it up this such type posts. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Explained by points and points. Really helpful this to whole members. No word to say. Because of the great works.

• +2 1

Brother you have raised very good topic these things we learn later. I have also fails sometime very sad that I have learnt about crypto too late. if we learn about it  then we can make investment and make our future bright by earning more money so we should try to learn and earn at times.

As a beginner we make a lot of mistakes and lose so many opportunities and that is because we want to try everything we see. We should decide on what we want to do even before going into the crypto world. This is something that a lot of realize later and might want to take back but we don't have control over time.

Edited by kaliphatesani

My dear, thank you for these valuable advice. These things, for me, are basic that must be learned before anything, such as the basics of technical analysis of cryptocurrencies in general.  Never with you in the long term and investing it is a good thing, and the best time to buy is also a good thing, as I witnessed many things that we must all follow. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, when I started working in cryptography and here I never knew anything about it, and later I learned all these good things and important for us as cryptocurrency workers, they are really important. 

• Useful or interesting 1