Too many scams - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Too many scams

There are basic rules for the forum in terms of adding a signature, the forum allows you to add any link in your signature, we just have to avoid entering any link or site before confirming its identity.

It is true that many scammers are also here and active very much with sharing the fake links through their posts or signature. I have recently see a post in which someone have shared his scam experience with proof of screenshot. But I think the moderators of the forum are also active to ban those scam accounts as they have already banned many accounts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The field of cryptocurrencies contains a lot of scammers, so we have to beware of them very well, so that we are not exposed to losses and frauds. Try to keep your private keys carefully so that you do not lose your currencies.

In fact, fraud operations are increasing nowadays and may originate from anywhere .. But we as members must expose and report them .. I ask those who were exposed to a fraud to show us their experience in order to avoid falling into it, and we will be thankful for him .. We must be grateful. Be careful when dealing with suspicious websites or unreliable people .. I wish you luck.

It is very difficult to detect scammers since every day they update much faster than us and the things they promise are something spectacular and many times the very ladinos tell you that they are going to pay you a percentage x and they pay you and you without knowing what They are scammers, you tell the rest of the members and you add customers to it without knowing it and when you discover them it is too late that is why I always recommend that before accepting anything always investigate the sources well.

yes you are right here in this forum many scammers who want to scan every person or accounts so please allow are you doing on telegram links if you find from unknown person please avoid those kind of link if you want to save yourself

The moderators and moderators of the forum are very active in these topics and they monitor all posts, and many members who try to scam through the referral links have been removed. And by reporting a post feature, you can help them detect fraudsters.

• +4 1

Yes my mate, that's really dangerous situation in the crypto world where there is increasing in the scams. You may also have been hearing about the victims who are getting fallen in trap of scammer on daily basis. We should have to do something serious from avoiding to these scammers.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, Eweretti said:

Hello everyone, accomplices! Why are there so many scams on crypto talk? Users advertise wherever possible. In your profile, in the signature in messages. They offer to follow their referral links to the projects of scammers. Why don't they fight it?

Dear mate we are  familiar with everything. We know about right and wrong. We can take our own decisions. So dear mate i will suggest you to avoid these scammers. You should avoid messages if you think it is scamm. 

Yess when ever I work on faucet many of the scamme website open in front of me .What is this can these website are made by thier own member of the company if not than why they do not remove them Frome page 

• +2 1

Yes dear, there are a lot of extortion activities in this discussion and we may consistently be presented to them in our excursion in the realm of coding, so we must be cautious and work cautiously to stay away from these issue and avoid them to safeguard our equilibrium and our cash.

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right there are many scammers on this forum and you should to avoid them wanting more when you have any attractive officer than you should to analyse about that because there are many chance please type of offers given by the scammers

I have not encountered any type of fraudster, I am new here, I do not know how to detect any type of fraud, but what I know if I notice this I report it immediately.

• +2 1

Dear members, We are lucky to be here, so we have to be like one hand helping each other, so when one of us is exposed to fraud he must tell everyone about it and publish it and also inform supervisors to avoid the rest of the members falling into the same fraud.

Welcome hi dear,yes dear you are right why they here many scammed in this forum I don't know but some things people cannot follow some rules this community have not a strong password in there accounts and they answered very useful post scammers have not a big knowledge of compare a simple people because they scammers expert only how this people can catch my wall I hope you are all understand my opinion thanks to all.

Good luck dear.

Yes, there are many fraudsters on websites and in working with cryptocurrencies, taking advantage of the poor experience of some in this field and trying to lure them with profits and easy sites to be defrauded.

My friend, it is good when you encounter fraudsters that you should report them quickly and not be complacent in detecting and getting rid of them, and the supervisors in this forum are doing their best to fight fraud and fraudsters and get rid of them completely, and we, the members, have to help and cooperate with them to eliminate the phenomenon of fraud in This forum and leaving no trace of any fraudster here

There are a lot of people who post fraudulent links

But the supervisors here are alert to them and try to catch up with them and do their work to the fullest, if you notice any fraud that you report it, we must help to eliminate all the fraudsters

Of course, the crypto world contains many fraudsters, so we must be careful not to be deluded by their words and be aware of a large degree of awareness.

Welcome my friend, when you are exposed to fraud or notice the existence of a fraud, you must inform the supervisors , they are always active, or send a notice to the mediators to take appropriate action and ban them, in order to keep the forum safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you mate scammers are everywhere even in Cryptotalk,cryptocurrencies are the appropriate field for scamming operations, and scammers can steal members' money by presenting to them with illogical offers or asking them for their personal information by other fraudulent memate,ryptocurrencieseport these fake accounts that put links to scam and or send us spam, for example. We have to fight them and clean them from this platform and we also have to be vigilant.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, there are no doubt that there are a lot of fraud sites or people who are looking for new ones because of their greed for money, we have to be very careful and work hard to be a victim of fraud, lose our profits and use our intelligence before investing in currencies. 

Well, first of all, there are very few scam projects here. And to call each project a scam, I'm sorry, it's stupid.

This is true. A lot of scams have appeared in the recent period regarding cryptocurrencies. The reason for that, in my opinion, is the high value of those currencies, the ease with which they are stolen, and the greed of fraudsters.

Dear , as we know scammers are increasing day by day in this platform.  Don't trust easily because none of us know who are scammer. Please reduce the greediness burning in you to become rich quickly,  in order to avoid fallen as a victim of scammers. Be careful