How did you know about cryptotalk.org? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you know about cryptotalk.org?

Hello .. I got to know the cryptotalk forum through the YoBit platform .. when I entered, I intended to participate in order to obtain the financial reward .. But then I found that the forum is very useful and the members are friendly and help others .. I learned a lot and knew that knowledge is an important goal in Itself .. The forum is one of the best forums in the field of cryptocurrency now.

Hello mates i am new here on crypto and i don't know about crypto please seniors guide me  how can use crypto and crypto is very interesting plateform.

Hello dear,To be honest,I can learn about Cryptotalk from one of my very close elder brothers.I am a very interested person to know new information.Get more excited and join this forum to learn more.Now I understand that Cryptotalk is really so important, especially in terms of information and learning something new.Thank you gays.

Hello mates i am new here on crypto and i don't know about crypto please seniors guide me  how can use crypto and crypto is very interesting plateform.

Hello Friends i saw crypto on youtube and this is very interesting for me so i am very impressed crypto org because crypto is very helpful for jobless people

The cryptotalk forum has lofty goals, including spreading knowledge in currencies, exchange and encryption, and I feel happy just to be with you together towards a good and honorable world

I got to know this forum through Facebook posts and verified it on Google, and when I was sure that it was honest, I entered to share and gain useful information.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:51 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

Hello mates am here to tell you how I know about cryptotalk.org

As for me I know about cryptotalk through telegram and also know more about cryptotalk through my friends and I still search on Google to know much about it and we also thank the admin and moderators for accessing how to definitely understand the word cryptotalk.org 

Hope you will briefly tell us how you know about cryptotalk.org. 

Thanks you for your corporation. 

I know about the cryptotalk forum from my elder brother. First in my family he use this forum. My all family use this forum. This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto and earning money freely.

I am very thankful to my cousin who told me about such a useful site.he is an expert and senior member of this site.so he guide me about doing work here.

I get to know about it from my friends but I joined this forum too late as they are working here from a long time and I joined the forun recently and now I think I have wasted this opportunity all those days. 

It was one of my friend who introduced me to cryptotalk. I was in search some money earning Platform through online means. Now when I analyze the cause I am still with cryptotalk is not the same that I earlier have. Now I try to learn things from the platform which will help in future. The Bitcoin is not my aim that I am getting from the platform. 

I learned about this forum through someone who posted a post on Facebook and talked about this forum and how to work with it and benefit from it. And you joined him a long time ago and gained enough experience through him Bladafah to make good profits from the yobit platform

• +4 1

Cryptotalk is best platforum to earn the money by post. 1st 10p post is the must to start the earn. Firstly when complete the 100 post then i happy to start my earning.

in my case I met cryptotalk.org through a friend, she told me about this forum, I saw the videos that she showed me and I liked the idea of working here, I have heard that many have come through telegram.

I knew him from a friend who used to talk to me on the Telegram application, and this friend benefited from him so much that he had a blessing with me. I hope I can reach him again.

i heard about cryptotalkorg through a friend of mine , she started working here about 3 months ago , so she told me about the job and i browsed the forum and really liked it so i decided to join 

Hello gentlemen I hope you are doing very well personally I am also learn about the stu platform from my friend my colleagues they are already working on this so my friends tell me about the forum and he guided me how to work on it

• +4 1

I am interested in cryptocurrency. Browsing the comments here is very helpful. I search on search engines to find out more and even watch on YouTube. The reason why I know this forum is because I know it and I am very grateful to the person who introduced me to this forum. Yes. That's the person I'm here for. He taught me about investing, trading, and getting started with that knowledge.hj

I am a new and novice member and I am proud of my joining this forum. I was searching and trying to learn digital currencies and while I searched for me in Google, I joined this forum and I am happy to join and I can benefit from the experiences of friends and I wish you happy times in your life

I learned about this forum through someone who posted a post on Facebook and talked about this forum and how to work with it and benefit from it. And you joined him a long time ago and gained enough experience through him Bladafah to make good profits from the yobit platform...

Hello my friends. I am a new member here. A close friend told me about crypto Talk  I learned a few rules about this site through posts on Telegram and Facebook channels, and through online research and educational videos. 

Through social networking sites, I saw a post talking about the matter, and in my opinion this was the best post I have seen so far. The forum here is distinguished and deserves all support. 

• +4 1

This is a very important question that we need to know about what we are working on. So I was told that my friend who was using it used to keep it on his phone every day so I didn't know what they do. I asked him from that day and he told me so brother When I do this, my interest in this thing increases. So when he told me that you can make money online and invest online, my interest increased.So this is how I came to this forum in my story. 

I could first learn from my friend about the Cryptotalk . As soon as I know from my friend, I join this forum. Since the victory in this forum, I am working regularly and I have earned money and knowledge at this forum at the same time.

I learned about this forum from my sister, who also periodically wrote posts here.  and it was she who also called me to the crypto world.  and I am grateful to her.