How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

If someone who doesn't have any knowledge about Bitcoin comes to me for explanation, the simplest thing to do is just to show him YouTube videos about Bitcoin, related to how it was founded, how it works and any person who wants to know more I will just ask them to join this platform.

I think explaining bitcoin to someone is difficult especially if they are totally unaware from it. One can understand it more easily by working on this forum. If you need to explain you shoukd have full knowledge.

My friends were also feeling strange about it, but i tried to explain them about bitcoin and they easily understood about it. So it is not very much difficult to teach anyone. Thank you.

I also have the same problem that I can't make convinced to anyone to do job in crypto world. The first reason is that I am new too and don't have enough material to explain about Bitcoin. As once I said someone to invest in Bitcoin when price was 60+ thousands dollars, but it decreased to 55 thousand dollars.

• +2 1

You should inform him that it is a modern electronic currency... that it is intangible... that it has a very high financial value... that it can be obtained through either purchasing it or working for it, like this wonderful forum that helps some people realize their dreams... that it can be earned by either buying it or working for it... that it can be earned by either buying it or working for it... that it can be earned by either buying it or working for it... that it can be earned by either buying it or working for it... that

Yes, we all first encountered this problem with parents wondering about cryptocurrencies. You have to read some reports that talk about cryptocurrencies. You can also show them the platform and how it works and show them the money that you transferred.

• +3 1

My friend, telling someone who does not know anything about cryptocurrencies is a very difficult matter, but this can be summarized as a digital and virtual currency found around the world and introducing them to this platform, as it gives a lot of information and facilitates the process of explaining to you and it.

• +2 1

Welcome, dear, it is a normal matter that the majority of people have been exposed to such a situation with their relatives and I too, but with my conviction that work here is safe and there is no danger in it and it depends on experience and they know nothing but our names so no matter how much and let's assume that it is illegal nothing harms us.

Hello, my friend, of course, you can explain these currencies by asking questions about them, reading up on currency-related subjects, and watching videos that explain how platforms and cryptocurrencies function.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that Bitcoin is a digital currency and it's value on the top in whole world and we can exchange Bitcoin into our local currency and it's value is increasing day by day so you should invest in Bitcoin.

I have spoken to more than 4 people who do not know cryptocurrencies but did not understand what I was talking to or understand. 8 I think it's hard to tell them not even looking for work and encrypted. If searched for the encryption of their own, they know how it works and how they can earn money by crypto-currency. Ask them to look up. This way they learn easily.

• +2 1

Yes my friend i want to tell you about the btc. This is a digital currency in all over the world It has a high rate in the world. With this currency we can earn money we can buy everything we can buy property,car and gift cards with this currency also we can trade in btc and We can earn profit we can exchange the currency into our local banks or local currency easily to use an best exchanger In this forum we can get btc earn without any investment so guys earn btc because its rate will be high rate in the future.

Well, friends, I will explain to you what I know about Bitcoin, it is a cryptocurrency, what does that mean? This means that it consists of thousands and hundreds of codes superimposed on top of each other and form mathematical equations that are impossible to solve for us,

But experts are working on deciphering these codes to reach the kernel, which is the solution, and to decode these complex codes and equations, you need very powerful and highly advanced computers whose intelligence is thousands of times more than a human being.

And in order to get one bitcoin you need up to 10 years of work. Imagine the time, my friend, and imagine how difficult it is, but here we earn through posts and comments, but we win parts of bitcoin, and these parts are satoshis,

And Bitcoin consists of a huge number of satoshis, my friend, this is the cryptocurrency and you now know why it is called encrypted, and you can explain it to others as you want either like this or as friends wrote in their comments above,

Where they said that it is a digital currency used in trading and buying from the Internet, exchanges and the like, you can formulate words appropriate to the age of the person who will ask you, I hope that I have served you with this information, friends, greetings to everyone.

• +4 1

This has happened to me since the first time I was taking to my father about it . 

It was very difficult to convence them but when my friend earn money from it then he convinced him  about this forum . 

At first, I try to explain in a simple and easy way and choose the appropriate method so that I can clearly define Bitcoin for the person I want to get to know Bitcoin

• +4 1

If we want to explain it, I can say that it is a volatile currency, I mean not stable. Sometimes it rises and sometimes it decreases, and it is a famous currency in the world as it has been banned or removed from some countries that have strict laws about cryptocurrencies

بلى Yes, brother, I have faced such a matter, but it is difficult to explain to everyone your point of view. I hope that you remain as you are and persevere at work, as long as you do a clean job, do not worry about anything, parents always worry about Hahaha, be patient

Hello friend.This is a digital currency in all over the world It has a high rate in the world. With this currency we can earn money we can buy everything we can buy property,car and gift cards with this currency also we can trade in btc and We can earn profit we can exchange the currency into our local banks or local currency easily to use an best exchanger In this forum we can get btc earn without any investment.thanks for read my comment

You should clearly explain to them that bitcoin is a digital currency, how these are so many different altcoins, and that you have been easily investing certain currencies on platforms. Tell everyone that there are millions of people operating with cryptocurrencies, then you're not alone.

Obviously, it’s not really easy for the members of this platform and the world of cryptography to teach people that do not know anything about cryptocurrency, because it requires so much tactics in understand cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Well .. my friend, in fact, I have been exposed to this question recently many times .. and according to my simple information that I have regarding the cryptocurrency .. I can tell them that it is the currency of the future and easy to deal and trade, and I show them some of my work in this forum and also in the yobit wallet in order to present Illustrated explanation simplifies the explanation .. I recently referred many friends and family members to the field of cryptocurrency .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Most people do not know about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Such people have to be taught and explained. Members with knowledge and experience can provide information to anyone.

Its not that difficult to explain Bitcoin to someone who does not know about it. First of all it's always good to make sure the persons knows about blockchain and how it works and thrn you can go later to explaining Bitcoin to the person

Thank you, my friend, for your important topic. You must explain the nature of work, how to work and how money is taken, and mention the advantages of encryption, the negatives and positives of cryptocurrencies, and prove the correctness of our opinion in front of the person.

This thing is very difficult, but there are several methods of persuasion, either by displaying the benefits of cryptocurrencies or by displaying the profits that we can achieve through working in cryptography. Thank you.