How scammers attract you??? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

On 11/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

There are many scammers in online working. They attract our by handsome profit. Like they said if you invest 100$ we give  10$ daily caskback. I know he want you to double account but you find yourself lossing every thing.

• +3 1

Thank you for your valuable information, today in this digital world many people don't have much ideas about such types scams so when they see money they want to do anything for them so they get scammed. So awareness should be created about such scams. Many people offer big amounts of money and ask for the fee to send it to them and that is the scam that many people don't know and trust the scammer.

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as valuable topic which would be really helpful for all members and specially newcomers because in this forum there are many scammers and we don't know about it and it is true that the scammers attract us in different ways sometimes they text us and sometimes they give us new new offers that we attract them but we should be avoided from scammers

Scammers usually use various tactics to damage the forum.  Usually the income tries to double them and their money is doubled by scams, so we don't have to agree it will hurt.  Do not accept any whims and be aware of them

Your post will make all of them aware of this issue. We should focus to hardwork rather than trying to find out a shortcut to earn more. This is the exact way the scammers do to attract people which they just promise very high profits in just a short period of time. Really, it is a scam, and even if he did that, I know that he wants you to double the amount, and by this you find yourself losing everything. 

Scammer send you fake links that you are use to open and your account will be hacked by the Scammer so be avoid of them and also avoid the junk mail. 

• +1 1

Scammers usually try to manipulate our mind by providing exciting offers. They tend to give links of various websites and claims that we will be able to receive a huge amount of money without. We shouldn't fall for these kind of traps. So yeah! Stay aware! 

Scammers talk about different things and get their own secrets from you. They can also show you a lot of greed. They want you to tell them everything you need to know. They will show you a lot of greed to know your privacy.

Well scammers can attracts you through many profitable tricks and traps through profitable airdrops and coins. And they aksed to deposit amount and in place they will gave them a huge amount. So be careful about these things.

Scammers are also have their own tips to understand the human interest and they try to completely trap the person who is entangle in their net but they also know how to trap the person they will offer many greed and other some thing also....

I am not sure if by your question you want to actually attract scammers or if you want to know what to do or not do so that you can avoid them.  Scammers play clever psychological tricks to fool their marks.

On the off chance that we utilize social media websites at that point we confront distinctive sorts of scammers. They are continuously offer diverse speculation plans with gigantic benefit. Becareful and never believe on these obscure people groups. After you contribute your cash and in the event that you provide you wallet detail they will hack your accounts and you cannot get your cash back.

Through telegram they do it a lot, I what I do is block them, since this way they will not be able to bother me anymore, I think we should take these measures with them, since this way they will also have telegram warnings for doing a lot of spam in this social network.

They attracts us to give us fakes add or offer us many fakes things which we become senseless and we are able to know the information about the forum from where we are working. Thank you 

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

We should be aware of scammers because they are every where, no one is safe from them so keep your private keys of wallets protected and don't give any sensitive information to any person out there. You never know who can steal your holdings. So beware and my advise is don't even click a link if you don't know about it and if it is send by some unknown person.

Dear be careful many sites are fake.but crypto is good platform its trustable site.according to me I fully satisfied this forum because this increase my knowledge and confidence level.Scammers will attract .scammers will attract you through their handsome earning but, they will lure you. So please ignore this .we should focus to hard work rater than trying to find out a shortcut to earn more.

You're right. This is the exact way the scammers do to attract people which they just promise very high profits in just a short period of time. They are just trying to attract the people who are just too exited in making money in a blink. 7000$ daily is something not really believable in the crypto world to make daily unless you've invested high amounts

There a great deal of scammers that are delivering you a few words that are flowery, that will be obviously comes about in telegram such as the film attached over, but do not have confidence in anyone in telegram as 70 percent of end users that there are not scams. Be cautious.

I think Actually, scammers are everywhere. Perhaps the most prominent scam is providing huge returns from small capital or asking for unnecessary personal information for our processes.

My friends, we all know that this forum is full of members who strive hard to steal our accounts, the profits we earn from this encryption, and in order to succeed in these operations, they offer you a lot of offers that take advantage of some people's ignorance and their need for money.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

I also scammed on telegram recover my account and I connect a person to Telegram and I gave him a good amount but he does not recover my account and steal my all amount I will say that never believe on anyone because there are a lot of scammers.

Cunning people are great actors, they can play all the roles perfectly. The will use all the sweet talk you can imagine and all the attractive lies that come to your mind and they will give you so many false promises. I once almost fell a victim to this person who seemed very honest indeed , talking about doubling your profit within ten minutes and I was so attracted but luckily the internet connection failed and I did not follow what he said.

Con artists pull in you by giving you offers of more cash in less time and its everything is phony scamers simply offer to trick with clients

Firstly i want to thank you for this info because these days may be very comman humans do scam with you and get your cash however all you need to be safe and hows it possible with the aid of now not come in greed of many cash do publish useful post and get incomes from this discussion board.

Scammers use a lot of tricks to attract their victims. They show you ways of making a lot of money and huge rewards to get your attention. But all of the ways are fake and unreal. So ignore them before you lost money by their tricks.

• +1 1