How scammers attract you??? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

Mostly scammers attract you by showing you great profit. They told you that you only have to invest 500 dollars and in one week you will get 5000 dollars. Crazy stuff happens when you start replying to scam e-mail.

They make lame excuses to attract the people . they want to get the attention and also the sympathy for the members and also steal the money by hook or by crook.

Fraudsters use a variety of techniques to convince people, especially the greedy, that there are simple ways to make huge profits, which should not be believed because it is completely false.

My dear friend, you're right, the crooks are trying to trust them, they're trying to trick you, and the crooks have a lot of experience in playing with people's minds, which is why we should be more careful.

Scammers have trained there self in stealing the money of different people through different strategies.the will attract you by offering you unbelievable offers as a result they steal all our money.

• +3 1

Hi 

Scammers always attract you by giving you offers or airdrop offers. Some people don't understand what actually this is so scammers easily attack that person . It is a good topic for the people who don't know about scammers and their tricks. Scammers always give you offers .They send you a invitation link like links to clam reward and ask some questions like your debit card or your personal information so don't accept this type of links and warn your friends to this scaming 

Yes i have received many message in telegram.that smammbugs told that you will investment capital and get large amount of money .i don't trust them.there are also many sites in which frauders told us to get big amount of your deposit it's really fake you need to carefull of this fraud.good luck

Hello dear
First of all, thank you for this helpful information that helps us avoid scammers.
Indeed, some hackers and fraudsters offer attractive sums to users so that they can steal their money and hack their accounts.
In addition to offering them great interest in order to be able to attract them.

Fraudsters have many different methods of achieving their goals. They use tricks and smart schemes to sign members. These plans are well thought out, so you have to be careful and be smarter than them and deal with them in a way that suits them. So I suggest you prohibit everyone who contacts you on  Telegram and asking you for money. Reporting moderators about scammers who give negative reviews to premium members

• +1 1

Good question. firstly, the most prominent  way to fraud is to offer huge gain from small capital or money . And scammers can also attracts you easily .because they will offer you the best opportunities to gain more profit with small. Don't believe anyone in this platform. You will be secure . In this way you can secure your earning.

Scammers are always active looking for prey, I have gotten lots of messages from them even though I haven't submitted to any of them for once. I just hope no one out their is greedy enough to join them in the name of doubling their gain. 

• +3 1

very informative post help to other members to safe yourself from scammers and in my opinion they also attract you by offer to get some extra money so be careful about any scamp and never share your personal information to other members.

Thank you for the warnings. I already have some people who recently contacted me on Telegram, but I ignored them.
They gave me offers and made it look easy and simple, but I wasn't convinced at the start

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. Yes, fraudsters always use a tempting method in order to sign users. I hope that we beware of them and share our experiences in order to avoid them.

Thank you very much for warning of this. We must directly report to the moderators of the forum about those who use the forum for such fraudulent operations to delete their accounts from the forum.

Scammers attract us by making us greedy.It seems that scammers will give us so much profit without doing any effort.But when we share our personal data,Then they will cheat us and we have to face big amount of loss.After loss we realize that there is nothing without hardwork.

Yes, my friend, thank you for the interest. A member who has enough knowledge and experience does not fall into the trap of scammers. We must be careful in our work in cryptocurrencies.

Hello there you are right scammers are in every platform we have to keep our self safe from this camera is because camera are trying to cheat and they a have wrong ideas to get involved in this platform so all you do the hard work and they get the benefits that scammer are are we have to protect our identity and the this platform so so we can earn money from the platform cryptotalk is a a platform that provide us opportunity to make money

I have not been robbed, because this wonderful site is known to many, especially those who have dealt with it. With this, and with some follow-up to this site’s policy and its laws, it is protected from theft and electronic piracy. We must always follow up and be careful.

Thank you, my friend, for these great tips

Indeed, some of the new members are suffering from the scam topic

Your post is great, and beginners should read it carefully and take advantage of it

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend, we must always save personal information on the paper outside and not inside the smart device because crooks can hack into your device and steal all the information that you have stored in the device. And there are people who send us links and when we access the link, they steal our money. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Thank you, my dear friend, for your question and your hint about the presence of some fraudsters on these sites, and great care must be taken in order not to fall into this mistake that we often make, especially we beginners, as they will exploit those who have recently subscribed to this forum and carry out fraud and fraud operations on them by offering them many temptations.  Of facilities, bonuses, and other fraudulent methods

Scammers abound in the cryptoworld, which is why we all need to be cautious about how we conduct our business. They use a variety of tactics to defraud less experienced people, so we should be mindful of the tips outlined in this topic and stop clicking on obscure links that we are unfamiliar with, as this is how they obtain any of our personal information.

There are a lot of fraudulent methods. They tracked me on Telegram and only got rid of them through a ban. I have banned most of them already. Be careful, my friends.

When dealing too often with these scammers and trying to avoid anything, you learn a lot about the scammers that are in the real life. They are the same that call you to sell their bad products for twice the price, the same that try to cheat you when you go to their stop to buy something and the same that you pay for services like plumpers and workers that will try to cheat you or make a very bad work. Those are also scammers and they deserve the same treatement.

• +1 1