How scammers attract you??? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

Fraudster use many tricks way to influence you to a platform by making show they draw attention on specific platform that does not seems to be genuine they will pay does that start applying in other to convince others to scam them.. 

Certainly my friend, fraudsters are luring you with a very large profit, but they certainly lie and if we deal with them we will definitely lose, it is important to stay away from such people in order to remain safe.

I noticed a lot of scams spreading on social media, including Telegram and Facebook, but I discovered their methods and started distancing themselves from them.

• +4 1

Telegram is the center of fraudsters in the crypto world
I joined a lot of groups that claimed that they would help me, but they are just asking for money without any other measures, so be careful.

Fraudsters attract people in many ways, as they convince them of many tempting things, including quickly multiplying profits, easy work, some papers and fake experiences for others, so we have to pay close attention before investing our money anywhere.

Thank you for this post, but fraudsters have a lot and a lot of cheats to deceive you and make you deal with them, so in the end this is their job, contests offers and profits that you get by just typing your gmail in the following link,Yeah there really is a lot.

• +4 1

Scammers can be found on a variety of online earning sites. We must avoid anyone or any website that claims to provide instant profit or anything similar.

I haven't encountered anything regarding these topics, but I want to say if you are a beginner, it is imperative not to go into unknown experiences, however tempting their offerings, and stick to the experiences of trusted friends.

I don't know how people believe in double  sites and invest.. Scammers can attract a lot of  people  sre also attract by them. They use multiple trick's to make you feel. Avoid scammers.

Thanku being Shair the valuable experience many of people and member who work there completely agree with that scammeres give you negitve mark this is not a good thing many of other website nor giving you a lot of knowledge and self esteem. 

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because there are many scammers and cheaters are present on this platform and they try to trap us from different ways but if i hope tgat if the members are present like you on this platform then we are safe and secure. 

• +1 1

The scams target people of all backgrounds, ages and income levels all over Australia. Everyone is vulnerable to scams, so everyone needs information on how to identify and avoid them. Fraudsters are smart, and if you don't know what to watch out for, anyone can fall victim to a scam. Scams work because they look just like the real thing and come off blind when you least expect it. They could include a very tempting offer to be correct, a phone call to help fix your computer, a threat to pay money you do not owe, a warning from your bank or telecommunications service provider about a problem with your account, or even an invitation to be a "friend" of someone on Internet, be alert for fraud. When you are dealing with intrusive communications by people or commercial interests, whether it is by phone, mail, email, in person or on a social networking site, always take into account the possibility that the connection is a fraud. Know who you are dealing with. If you've only met someone over the Internet or aren't sure of the legality of a business, take time to do some additional research. Search for images in the Google Image Engine or search on the Internet for other people you may have interacted with. Do not open texts, windows that appear in front of you, or suspicious emails - delete them. If you are not familiar, confirm the caller ID via an independent source such as a phone book or an internet search. Do not use the contact details provided in the letter sent to you. Keep your personal details safe. Lock your mailbox and shred your bills and other important documents before throwing them away. Keep your passwords and passwords in a safe place. Be very careful with the amount of personal information that you share on social media. Keep your phone and computer devices safe. Always use password protection, do not share access (even remotely), update your security software and keep a backup copy of the content. Protect your WiFi network by placing a password on it and avoiding using public computers or WiFi hotspots to conduct banking operations or provide personal information on the Internet, choose your passwords carefully. Choose passwords that will be difficult for others to guess and update them regularly. Do not use the same password for every account / profile, and do not share your passwords with anyone. Review your privacy and security arrangements on social media. If you use social networking sites, such as Facebook, be careful with whom you communicate and learn how to use your privacy and security arrangements to ensure you stay safe, beware of any requests related to your details or money. Never send money or give credit card details, online account details, or copies of personal documents to anyone you do not know or trust, and be careful when shopping online. Beware of offers that seem too tempting to be correct, and always use an online shopping service you know and trust.

• +5 1

Yes, fraudsters have many ways to attract that they offer the best offers and features to get excellent profits through fake sites. You should beware of them and not insure them in order to protect your money

Dear friend I fully agree with you and thank you for this beautiful information that benefits everyone, especially beginners who do not know the meaning of it and run behind the increase of their profits VLM Crooks all what they do improve the appearance of the trap put on it frills and perfume for the party of people and after that fall

• +3 1

The most common method used by fraudsters is to entice people to obtain large sums in a short time. When you witness this type of advertisements, know that it is a fraud and stay away from it. 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Fraudsters attract you through tempting offers, but when you think a little logic, you will know that he is a fraud and he cannot make such an offer, but when greed dominates you, you will be convinced of these things ,then you will lose your money. In my opinion, the most important thing is not to let greed control you, good luck.

Thank you for bringing this topic up. Do not be easily led by fraudsters as they delude you of their good intentions in order to steal money. They present a misleading idea to attract you, as if they delude you to double your balance and make you invest in unsafe locations, be aware enough.  

Thank you for bringing this topic up. Yes, scammers are widely present in our world, and one of their most famous places is the Telegram.You may not know their truth at the beginning because they will present you with offers that cannot be rejected, so do not trust someone you do not know well, and do not enter your personal information into untrusted links, be safe.

• +1 1

I want to thank you for this information because nowadays people do scam with you and get your money but all you need to be safe do post useful post and get earning from this forum.

Fraudsters use many methods in order to influence people, especially the greedy ones, and delude them that there are easy ways to make fantastic profits, and this should not be believed because it is completely incorrect...!!

• +2 1

Unfortunately, there are many scams, and the telegram has become full of fraudulent operations, bots and false links, so the best way to avoid fraud is to avoid entering these links and to stay away from them as much as possible.

They will inquire about making an investment. They will show you fake benefits challan forms and websites and take money from you, so be cautious of scammers. Don't believe everyone in this forum; you will be safe if you are cautious.

Scammers are very tricky, now they come in many ways to track the person and attack them, to avoid their attack, you should strengthen your password as much as possible. 

• +5 1

Actually scammers can attract you in many ways. Firstly they will offer you much profits usually doubling your invested amount. And the can offer benefits to great extent . Secondly ordinary people can be attracted by listening of much profits. One thing you have to entrusted yourself that the person of the company you are investing in is a trusted man or company.

Yes i have received many message in telegram.that smammbugs told that you will investment capital and get large amount of money .i don't trust them.there are also many sites in which frauders told us to get big amount of your deposit it's really fake you need to carefull of this fraud.good luck.