How do I become a trader? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I become a trader?

Very informative and good post you shared . I am beginner on this platform and did not know more about trading After reading your post I learnt a lot thanks for sharing useful post

To become a trader we should know about the things like coin,ups and down of market and most importantly the ups ne downs in value of cryptocurrency like bitcoin. To become a successful trade you should know about the smallest things in detail.

Very good content, what helps us a lot to be good traders, is to master the psychological part, because there are many emotions that intervene when we trade, also when we start is if or if necessary to do it as much as possible with demo accounts, to avoid the risk of losing money while learning.

I expect that using the Trade and Day Trading section will teach you a lot

You will gain a lot of experience about it and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies

I recommend reading expert member reviews about trading because they have more experience in this field than us

And their experience will prevent us from making mistakes

• +1 1

Of course you needed to be familiar first with trading or exchange platform for cryptocurrency such as Binance. After that, know the basics of trading and you could try Binance school. Then you should study theories and strategies.

I'm a beginner not only at this platform but also in crypto world. The all I know about trading was, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is highest. Your tips will help me in improving my strategy of trading in future. 

• +1 1

On 11/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

Hey mate, I have a little knowledge about trading online in cryptocurrency. But you shared an awesome experience and your knowledge and I have learned many things from this topic.

• +1 1

Hi friends, these steps are more important to know about the trading. First of all you should know the value of currency in which those you want to invest or buy share to any company or any forum. 

well first of all you have to learn all the basic of crypto world . And also learn 

all the strategies how to invest and withdraw your profit with best gateway .

Then you pick one . which is comfortable or reliable for you . 

Best Strategy is always leads you on lose .

If you want to be a trader, you need to have an idea about the market price and know about cryptocurrency.You need to know how to trade because you can never be a trader without trading education that is why first learn then apply.

for become a trader, You can do trading you can search on buy sell and also research on topic when coin  you buy and when you sell the coin. for this you need a lot of research. after that, finally you become a good trader.

This is good question I want we beginners to learn from on how we can gradually become a trader. To become a trader requires knowledge and this forum gives us the opportunity to learn on how to trade here. Also, it involves capital but little capital is advisable to start with trading for a beginner.

On 12/16/2020 at 9:05 PM, Wanderdark said:

Wow mate, thanks for these great informations. I wish I could come by something like this post when I first entered the crypto. The beginners in this forum is so lucky. Thanks again and have a nice evening.

Be a trader is not for all and the other thing is you have to learn many things and can keep a good level of knowledge in your mind, related to Crypto, Forex. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:59 PM, sayeem said:

Beautifully highlighted a topic. A very good amount of money can be earned by trading. But you have to have enough knowledge in this regard. You get leverage to grow your business faster if you have little experience. I agree with the points you have made. You have to work with intellect keeping your eyes and ears open. Only experience and wisdom can make you a successful trader

Thank you dear for this post. I am interested in trading. This post is very helpful to me and said think for those who's are interested in trading. I am getting information about trading and working those sites on which trading is available. By keeping in mind these tips I will do tranding in future.

On 11/11/2020 at 8:42 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Having a successful and effective trading strategy helps in greatly improving trading performance and decision making. There are also timeframes that help with how the market will move, and you must choose the time frame that suits your time and not preoccupy you in order to seize good opportunities.

This is wholely the plain truth about it. But before you can have an improved market strategy you need to have met. With experienced traders and rub minds so they could lead you through. Tbis is one of the services you will gain on this platform for there are lots of experienced traders here and it will do you good to go after their advice to improve yiur market strategy. I strongly go with this 

These steps are very important for every beginner to begin learning more approximately buying and selling, and after mastering to alternate properly, we need to study technical evaluation so that we will enter the precise opportunities at the proper time and for me, I follow many technical analysts a good way to research from them and input the right possibilities with them. .

On 11/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

Yes my dear friend you are obviously 100% right I got much experience and knowledge from your post. it was very hug in Reading but I learnt it all so I got some experience from your post it will be helpful for crypto took members. on the other hand my dear friend by learning this post I got some experience I will try to apply this experience in my own working method. Especially thanks again for this huge post and wish you all the best for posting new material in the future. 😍💞

All of those are very important for them who want to be a good trader. Before trading it is must to know the site that is it trustful or not to earn. It must to know the nature of coins cause all the time it is going ups and downs.

• +2 1

By having the knowledge of what type of trade you want to become, and also enquired more knowledge about it those are the best way you have to follow. 

My friend, you have shared a tremendous post to us. A good trader is the one who has the basics of trading and all the knowledge and information. And then you have to study, besides having a strong information, it is very important to have an experience. When all these things are with a trader, then only then we will find him a good trader. It is very important for a good trader to have all these things.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the field of trading, we should be careful, other wise, we may face many loss hands as to why you have made this full information share which by following almost every trader in the field of trading can achieve success. To become a successful trader, we have to take special care of two things. One, we should check the platform on which we want to invest and work whether it is real or fake. And then, while selecting cryptocurrencies, we should remain cautious and use the same currency, by which we can get good profit. 

Really informative post mate because you discuss most important thing at cryptocurrency which is trading. Trading is the only thing that can give good profit in daily basis, so we have to learn about trading. My dear friend share a very good tips about trading, so if we apply this tips we can be successful in the future.

Hi mate I will say am greatful for this expensive information am a beginner I have start my first earning but with new knowledge I acquired I will surely start trading too thanks 

Firstly,. Anybody that want to start business, you are expected to have capital with you because no capital no business, capital play the most important role in every set-up business, then you can start following the foot steps of those who are in the system already, because is through this you can get business experience in build yourself too, in order to realise profit

My friends if you want to be a good trader then first you get more knowledge about crypto trading  because my friend if you have some experience about crypto trading then you become a good trader . Because knowledge is key  of success . And get some knowledge from experts  . It is very helpful for us . Otherwise my friend your tips is very helpful for everyone especially those people who want to become good trader .

• +3 1