How do I become a trader? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I become a trader?

On 11/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gifit is Detail information About Crypto Currency and data of prices it is very helpful for biggners Who wants to know about crpto Come on and should read it It will Beneficial  for those.

To become a trader its necessary to have much knowledge about trade beacause there are many ups and downs in trade and you have to courage to handle trade as a trader.So always be positive in your work and be honest..

In my opinion trading is just like marketing. If you want to become a trader so you have to get knowledge about trading and some experience about it that how to work here and how you can get more benefit from trading. First you have to get experience then you can become a successful trader.

All these mentioned steps to be taken to become a cryptocurrency trading that is given in this topic are all very important to do not to fail as a Crypto trader. A beginner that wants to start trading must have the appropriate knowledge to trade and trade according to your capital and as well learn from how people have trade in the past to earn. Thank you for this mate.

@Emma William Thank you for this educational topic mate. Indeed you have really helps the beginners in Cryptoworld and every newbies just joining to know what it takes to become a trader and some vital strategies involved to become a trader to earn good profit. Beginners and newbies should please learn from this topic for future use on trading.

Hey matelf you want to be a tradee. Frist you need to leave fear behind you because if you are doing buusness with fear you cannot get good achievement in a buisnees. And ifvyoy are doing buisnees without fear.that information will tell you that what to trade how to trade and when to trade   

yes I think you are right and you share very right information I think.  binance Is also good forum I think you can trade here but I almost do tree at the yobit. my passion is yobit.

• +1 1

I was once a victim of online trading scam which made me loose believe in most of the online trading sites, but with the above mentioned tips by the senior members, I can now confidently go back and give online trading another chance.

I am very interested in topics that talk about trading and investing because I am trying to learn this trade and I hope to be successful in it, I expect that if you follow these tips well, I will get a good result, but I prefer to search and learn more about trading before working on it.

Hello friends, this is very good question which will help everyone of us in crytotalk currency because everyone in this platform, is there to benefit one or two things common, either to acquire knowledge or to realise profit in cryto

Hello everyone, I consider that to be a good crypto trader, we must first know in which exchange we are going to operate, and in what way that platform works, and we must know how to predict the price of cryptocurrencies, using the different types of indicators.

• +2 1

Seeking for knowledge about trading is the most important step towards trading, because without proper knowledge of trading, you won't be able to cope with the trading system.

To be a good trader at first you have to read everything about crypto and research more about it. Whenever you learned about crypto then you have to know about the market policies from reliable sources, then coins after you know about all those things then I think you can start some small trade. But remember the more research you done the more chances you have to be a good trader.

Thank you for the great tips on how to become a trader. Beginners or people who are interested in cryptocurrencies trading will find this topic of your very useful. The simple terms for trading is "Buy at low price and sell at high price"

Hello my dear mate I am agree with you because you share the valuable information .I think that I want to share my opinion because you want to become a good trader .you must have good experience and information about the cryptotalk trading .you must follow the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk forum .than you because a good acheiver and trader on forum.

• +2 1

Hi friend if you want to become a good trader then you must have to learn about the basic skils of trading. 

You must know about the demand and supply and must control it. 

You have a good experience to become a good trader. 

You are also right dear friend @Akmal Ashraf i like your opinion so you should.... 

• +2 1

To be a good trader, you must have some knowledge of cryptocurrency. First of all you should get some information about cryptocurrency from this platform, all the information in it is about trading, if you learn something from here about crypto then you can become a good trader.

If I want to be a businessman, I have to be good in terms of character first. For example, these are polite. And I need to understand how much I can gain or lose in any business. Depending on the type of business I have and the amount of capital I have, I have to calculate how much money I can earn annually by using that capital. I have to be a businessman like a successful entrepreneur

There is various way and sort of exchanging, For ex stocks and digital money, on the off chance that you pick one of them you need to lean about it and see may instructional exercise to how trade,then you can set up your capital and the spot you need to exchange like finance trade, and you start with a modest quantity,

Edited by Project14

I appreciate your knowledge and experience skills u create very impormative post for others people . And also for that people he want to become a traders . No one can do that because its very difficult for everyone u must to need alot of knowledge about bitcoins, mining , trading , if u gaining knowledge about this after this u start your trading business with low amount low amount is very best because u don't know how i trade it if u gaining experience after that u invest large amount thanks

in reality I have little data about binance and I think about certain methodologies yet this post improve me more since, in such a case that somebody has little data about this so he/she will comprehend it well and the clarification is very well too there is a few hints so I value your work I realize you give more opportunity to this posts for making..

Believe me today if you want to become a trader (investor) you mostly have the necessary resources of investment before you can go into the investment you want to do, time and knowledge is also needed, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice.

If you want to became a trader then you need to follow senior members. Cause they are easily teach you about trading. If you follow them then you can easily learn about it. Then you will become a trader.

A very informative topic. Thank you for sharing a knowledgeable content in this forum. Keep it up.

This will base on the knowledge that I read in some articles about trading. Trading is one of the risky platforms because you will lose all your funds if you start trading without a proper knowledge and experience about it. Trading needs a lot of readings and hardwork for you to become a professional trader. It needs to be intelligent on picking the market pair and entry point because if you mistake it the fund that you bet will be liquidated. I must suggest to avoid of that you can set a STOP LOSS to prevent it from liquidate and not a bigger lose to your funds.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Emma William said:

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

The topic is very useful, but you do not have to follow only one strategy, but rather you must have a lot of alternative strategies and plans. Because the strategy you refer to is not always helpful. It may not lead you to success.

In addition to an important point that you forgot to mention, to become a successful trader you must trust yourself and your intuition