WINDICE.io - dice/crash/plinko - progressive faucet - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
WINDICE

WINDICE.io - dice/crash/plinko - progressive faucet

When people get rich we see a lot of games like this and specailly when the bitcoin have the record price, and the majority are a wasting time and money so be careful about all those website who finish with IO

6 hours ago, eleos said:

LOL. So what you are saying is basically that website running on .io domains are generally dangerous?! Sorry but thats ridiculous. Oh and to remain on topic, windice can absolutely be trusted even though personally I am not a dice player!

Not basically but the majority is like that because if you want to create a website with dot com or org you need to pay more money but not when you create one with io it's easy and dont need much money and you a contract for six or more month and you need to do it again for other month and when the website can pay they stop the service 

I regularly play Crash mode on this site , I like the unusual design of the site the most. The developers did a good job.

I'll try to play the game and thereby win what happens. A very colorful game and win. True, give a bonus crane only once? 

If i realy get in in the this site you talking about i will get in just for two things simply first the faucet and the secondes reffrales program.

This game is fun and addictive but its hard to win,and i can't find any tricks or strategies on how to win more into it because,losing amount is higher than what you can earn. So i can't suggest this its very addictive.

Again a website that I am member since the opening. I appreciate the interface and the Telegram bot. I can say at this website is legit.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Windice is a good websites for those who like to play money. We can play Dice, Plinko and Crash games. there is also tournaments and contets. As I said previously, you can also play the Dice on their Telegram bot.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It's a good game site I tried to play dice but I wasn't lucky I really like the instant withdraw and the referral program and obviously the jackpot I'll try to play again Hoping for a better luck...