Can I reply to this 500 notifications? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Can I reply to this 500 notifications?

It seems that you did a good job until you received more than 500 notices and replies to your posts that you have published, but I think that you should not respond to them first because of the forum rules and secondly because they have passed a long period of time and it is not necessary for you to respond to them after this period

• +2 1

On 4/12/2021 at 2:30 PM, riazukh said:

You have taken the best decision to come back on this forum and get benefit of this opportunity. I think these five hundred notifications were consisted of different things such as like, mention, and qouted you in any topic. You must check all these notifications.

@riazukh Notifications are from people who tag you so you know that they responded to your comment, when someone gives "I like" to the publication no notifications arrive, because the reactions only the moderators see who do it, that to avoid problems in the forum with the users,
Also when they interact with your publication they can send you a notification if you choose that option.

Dear, this issue is a little complicated because of the danger on your account, but the forum can provide you with warnings about random mail and many people answer your topic and you should not risk and waste your time to respond and this may cause your warning or ban even where it is not You can respond to all comments and responses except with the word thank you or pardon, and I advise you to respond to one notice

Of course, my dear friend, we have to make a good and useful comment, and we do not respond to the many comments so that caution or the ban is not present. Thank you.

• +3 1

welcome my friend
I think you cannot respond because this is considered a violation of the rules and laws, and your account will be banned or given a warning point. I see that the topics two months ago have become very old. I am looking for new posts and you can post 20 comments per day.

• +2 1

You can reply to the notification but make sure you follow all rules and regulations guiding the forum is not possible to say you are writing comment to five hundred notification at once.

With 500 notifications it makes me think that she is doing quality work, that people have been interested in your publications, I congratulate her and I consider that responding to all of them would be a colossal task.

• +1 1

I think my friend you cannot do that, because it is against the terms of the forum and responding to all these people is very difficult and you may receive warning points or have your account banned.

I think that responding to 500 comments is something that puts you at risk as I said, because the maximum number of posts per day is determined, and if you exceed this limit you may take warning points, it is not necessary that you respond to all notifications, or I have a suggestion, that you respond to them within a range  For a period of time, in this way you protect yourself and respond to those who referred to you

• +2 1

In fact .. responding to 500 posts is very difficult and when you reply to them with one topic, the matter will have a negative impact on your reputation and you may get warning points .. I see that it has been a long time since writing the topic and there will be no desired benefit in responding to them. If there is an inquiry during the comments, you can respond with certainty so that the knowledge will return to the person who asked your question .. Otherwise, I advise not to respond .. I hope for a nice return to you.

500 notifications are out of date. People will have found the answers to their questions. But you should read and respond to the notification that needs to be answered.

My friend, I think you cannot do that because it is against the rules of this forum. These responses are old. Reply to notices about new topics after returning to work. We want your best friend.

My dear friend, you are not obligated to respond to a comment because if you respond more than twice on the same topic you will put your account at risk and it is possible to prohibit that you do not need to answer what you should do to read the comments no more

I think that yes you can reply to all those notifications but not as once. You can decide to be replying to 5 to 10 notifications everyday till go answer all the notifications. But it's not necessary to answer all the notifications. 

I believe it is not appropriate for you to respond to all of the responses. Do not allow your post to become flooded in a topic with multiple notifications. You can only reply to two or three quotes in that topic and leave the majority so that moderators do not accuse you of bombarding. You can return to other quotes even if you have time to respond to other responses.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform and I hope you all are enjoying your healthy embrace life first of all I want to tell you that were out of your day members I I have no experience about that most senior members can help of Tibet about this because I have no experience and no idea about it 

Dear friend, this is against the rules. I don’t think you can answer them all
And also the topics have become old and do not need to be answered

Thank you for returning from your vacation. If you want to respond to all 500 notifications you've got, click here. Good and well, but I recommend that you respond to many of the notifications, especially those that ask you questions or require you to explain something to them, and that you rate the remaining notifications based on their merits.

You do not have to respond to all notices, some of them may have passed a lot of time while you were on vacation, so I do not think it is important to respond to members after a long time has passed, and this is so that you do not receive a warning point, Welcome back here.

• +2 1

Obviously, I advice you not to reply on those notifications because it’s against the rules and regulations of this platform, and breaking the rules and regulations will lead you to get warning point or get suspended for this platform and it may be a possible banned.

I do not advise my friend to comment on the responses in order not to be banned and in order not to ban your account. You can just read it and leave it and respond to the topic is not mandatory in the forum. You can follow your work by responding to new posts.

Hello my friend
I think that it is wrong to forget to work in the field of cryptocurrencies for a period of two months, so you have all these notifications, but what you have to do now is open these notices and respond to them, but not in one time and in one day, you have to work on them for several days in order to be able to understand and understand what these notices are

Responding to all these notifications is extremely difficult because it takes a lot of time and you may receive warning points.  I advise you not to respond to anyone because it has been two months since you were absent from this forum.  You can easily follow your work here.  We must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum.

• +1 1

As far as I know you can't do it because it's against the rules, and in my opinion things got old about two months ago and it's not possible to respond to them, 

If you want to answer this huge number of topics, you need a lot of time
You only need to read it to increase your knowledge and respond to only necessary topics