How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

Thank you for this information...

Bitcoin digital currency is It is a cryptocurrency that was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people known as Satoshi Nakamoto. The currency began to be used in 2009 when its application was released as an open source program...

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, without a central bank, that can be sent from one person to another over the Bitcoin network in a peer-to-peer manner without the need for a third-party intermediary (such as banks). Network transfers are verified using encryption and are recorded in a distributed ledger called Chain Blocks. Bitcoin is created as a reward for a process known as mining. It can be exchanged for other currencies, products and services. Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were between 2.9 and 5.8 million users using a cryptocurrency wallet, and most of them were using bitcoin...

Of course, all of these things are due to the technological development that we have at the present time.

It will not be easy, for me it is still complex, if we decide to explain to another person about the subject in a single day he will not learn it, it takes time and discipline so that he can achieve knowledge and be able to execute movements in crypto

Explaining bitcoin to anyone is not so easy as we consider. But we can do it by using different symbols and points. We can tell them that one bitcoin may be earn by years of work. It's a very huge amount. Good luck.

There are many ways to explain the concept of cryptocurrencies to people, and this depends on the age of the intellectual person and the extent of his absorption capacity for such matters.

Yes you're right you really provided some good information this is such a useful information for revenue beginner and you are right I totally agree with you I think that bitcoin is the most secure currency and you can explain it to someone by telling about this benefits advantages this is best for online purchasing or trading

thanks dear for your ideas and dear i tell someone who did not know anything about bitcoin that it is the digital currency and by using this currency we can earn a lot money but before using this currency for any purpose like trading and investment we should gain proper knowledge and information about bitcoin so that you will get profit through this coin 

Welcome my friend, I really thank you for providing this simple and clear explanation about cryptocurrencies, yes, the new members need such information even with the days to invest in it. 

As for me, I know a lot about Bitcoin and how it was created and valued since its inception.

Thank you for this useful information, which will provide a lot of useful things for beginners in this field.

I would like to thank you, my friend, for this detailed explanation of currencies. With this explanation, anyone can know the face of the difference and which of the currencies is better, and I prefer cryptocurrencies because they are used on mobile phones and now the age of technology and it was created to comfort people.

• +3 1

Through what I read in the presented topics, I can define it as a decentralized cryptocurrency that is not subject to the authority of the central bank. This currency was created to facilitate trading And doubling the movement of trade exchange.

Hello everyone I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first year I want to tell you that all of you dear thank you for sharing with us your useful and beneficial post your post is very informative for everyone nubian bikini was working on the street from so I am really thank you for this post

Hello everyone I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first year I want to tell you that all of you dear thank you for sharing with us your useful and beneficial post your post is very informative for everyone nubian bikini was working on the street from so I am really thank you for this post

You are right my friend and I thank you for the content
 Sometimes it is easy to explain to people and sometimes it is difficult
We are in the era of technology and the world is witnessing how Bitcoin develops and how it is very popular, and there are many people around the world who know what Bitcoin is, how it originated and what is its value, do not worry, my friend, as the years progress, ideas of Bitcoin will become on the tongue of anyone at all around the world

• +3 1

I had a hard time trying to explain it to my dad and he couldn't believe the great success of cryptocurrencies. I think the best way to explain it is by having others see it directly.

By gaining the knowledge and experience to conduct research on Bitcoin, we can provide and explain Bitcoin cryptocurrency to anyone who does not know about Bitcoin.

Yes, and for me, I explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it as full of various cryptocurrencies, as well as explain its advantages and what it provides us with knowledge and information, and in this way people are attracted to Bitcoin

• +2 1

I also faced this problem when I wanted to explain what currencies are currencies for my parents.
And I used some of those phrases that they are intangible cryptocurrencies and they are mined, obtained, and dealt electronically through the Internet, and we can convert them to our local currencies as well.

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about Bitcoin use information is very beneficial for me give your in this kind of information for the new members employed on this platform because they need help from the experts

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a thing that is exchanged for money.  If you want to earn this bitcoin then you can earn bitcoin by working in this crypto forum.  You can earn bitcoin only if you post useful.

The definition and explanation method varies depending on the person you want to explain it to.
If he has belief in the existence of digital currencies, this will facilitate this for us, there are people so far who do not believe that they are real or existing currencies, so these you must convince them of their existence first and then explain how to obtain them and convert them to paper or metal currencies.

You can explain Bitcoin to others by explaining its importance and how it has developed and its price has increased dramatically in recent years, and you can also read to them the most important developments in the field of cryptocurrencies and that many companies accept their use.

• +3 1

These information, I believe, can serve as a definition for more than just the Bitcoin currency. 

But, without a hesitation, because of its Blockchain encryption strategy I believe That the market is the most stable currency in the world. And, as you said, we don't know the people we're interacting with in the cryptocurrency world.

On 11/6/2020 at 9:58 PM, Emma William said:

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

1538754026_(1).jpg.7e92e6e95383cf1ac8b337f508385922.jpg
It is a complicated thing in most cases and the reactions are very different, in some societies ideas are accepted very openly, and in some others you feel that you are explaining your ideas to one of the doors of the house and the topic may be embarrassing for you.

8d80c4d89e1845dd80c491dd89396807.png.8515f944cbf234e96f7274824b28edab.png

I will offer some ideas that can facilitate the way you explain the digital currency project to them

• The digital currency is intangible ... but it can be converted into tangible money (metal money - paper money)
  • Bitcoin is like fiat currencies or coins .. But the difference is that Bitcoin is stored through electronic devices or wallets
  • With regular money, you always know who you are with. But with cryptocurrencies you do not need to know who the person is, you just need to connect to his wallet address
  • With regular money, you have to pay high fees when sending money because the money has to move from one bank to another and those banks charge fees. With crypto money, you don't need to pay exorbitant fees because the money goes directly to the other person's electronic wallet
  • In order to withdraw and deposit regular money, you need banks ... But using digital currencies, your bank is on your mobile phone or on your PC.
  • With digital currencies, you can do without work! Because the digital currency project provides you with many ways to make you self-sufficient and do not need work! (By investing - mining - trading - gambling)
  • Through digital currencies, we can buy many things (video games - books - clothes ... etc.)

cryptobasketsicon_small.png.bf10f6297acd34bc2895f83855e0730b.png

Dear mate now a days I don't think that any one is not familiar with bitcon. If someone is not familiar than I agree that your ideas are really unique. And i want to add something that we can now about bitcon from lot of videos on youtube. 

Hello there greetings in order to explain I think there are a number of steps it's depend on the other person how knowledgeable it is if next person is don't know anything about Bitcoin I think you should tell about cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is a digital currency that we can make transfer investment or we can buy any things all of you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

• +3 1

We can make it clear to the people know about the cryptocurrency Bitcoin by joining them to different platforms.

We need to explain the currency in simple language and provide needful information that how they can bought it and can invest into it as well as can exchange it.