Litecoin: Tips to Trade - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ponnnu

Litecoin: Tips to Trade

We all are familiar with litecoin. So today we will discuss some trading ideas about LTC. First of all we will go through the project BEHIND LTC coin. Litecoin (LTC) is decentralised money, free from censorship and open to all. Send low cost private, secure, borderless payments to anyone, anywhere. It is possible to buy litecoin using credit or debit card using their website. They claim that litecoin blockchain is the largest global script based network they are securing and transacting from 2011 onwards. LTC is a powerful coin that can be used by anyone, anywhere for transactions and payments. There are many great news about litecoin which shows that it has a great future. One among that is that paypal will be bringing a new feature in which we could easily buy LTC and other good cryptocurrencies using the paypal digital wallet. On october 27th 66th millionth litecoin have been mined keeping only 18 million to be mined. LTC is available in almost all the cryptocurrency exchange. Binance is the exchange with highest trading volume in LTC. So i suggesr you to trade in binance. 

As we analyse the graph of litecoin, we could understand that the price of litecoin increase once the graph of bitcoin increases and becomes stable. This process has been followed a number of times and only some people have noticed it. We can also see that the price of LTC fall when BTC falls which means LTC and BTC go hand in hand. If we observe the graph of BTC for the past few days we could see a great increase in its price. But LTC have not increased much. This is because BTC price has not become stable for the past one week. We will observe BTC to be stable in the upcoming days when it finds a suitable support. This implies that, now it's the perfect time to invest in LTC and to book oru profit. 

BUY: $58.1

SELL:$62.2

PROFIT: 7%

As we said once BTC price become stable LTC price starts to climb. So there is very little risk in this trade. Therefore i am not mentioning the stop loss. The only problem is that, if there is a fall in BTC price then we will see a similar fall in the price of LTC. So trade at your own risk. 

ltc.JPG

btc.JPG

***UPDATE(7/11/2020)***

You might gave seen that our trading call was successful. LTC price is climbing hig. The current price of LTC is $63.26 which has given you good profit (more than what I mentioned). So i hope everyone might be selling LTC now because it is difficult to predict  the next movement of LTC as it depends on the price of BTC. I will be updating if i get some instinct about the next move. 

Edited by Ponnnu
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Oh that is a great observation from your side. I have been trading with cryptocurrencies for over a month and I have not noticed this relation between LTC and BTC. But I am wondering why this happens in the market. I will really look into LTC for trading.

About a month ago Litecoin was not good for trading as there was a stagnation in the price, but now with the rise in the price of Bitcoin significantly, Litecoin has been affected and the price index has shifted to the upside and we can say that the era of trading this currency has begun

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank you for the advice
If it is, then I think you should wait a little while before transferring funds from Bitcoin to Litecoin
That would be better, because in this case the profit will be realized twice, the first from the increase in the bitcoin and the second from the increase in the value of litecoin

• +1 1

The Litecoin currency is a well-known and reputable currency. I used to own one of it, which is to invest in it for the long term, but unfortunately, once I sold it, its price increased

@Ponnnu

Thanks for your analysis of litecoin. It is very useful information that you have shared with us. I wasn't sure about any other cryptocurrency than Bitcoin. But this information attracted me towards Litecoin. I will further be digging into Litecoin trading.

As bitcoin currently hit high and going for more hights, we have to search for other minor cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin have shown how much money can be made since its first day. So I think we have to invest in other good currencies also.

Thanks & Regards. 

• +3 1

Litecoin is a good coin that has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and it fluctuate a lot which makes it suitable to trading and the best trading strategy that i think is good for litecoin is arbitrage trading which will enable one to buy at low price from one site and take it to another site where the price is a bit higher to sell for some profit, we also have other like xrp and ethereum so it is left for us to choose.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Litecoin tips to trade is good for trading matters especially who are having enough capital to established business are those people who enjoy it pass because that is when they gather profit

Litecoin is characterized by low fees for transferring it from one platform to another, or selling and buying it, and the most important advantage in it is the stability of its value compared to the second currencies, which may rise in a day by 200 percent, for me Litecoin is one of the best currencies to store capital.

• +2 1

Altcoin is a strong currency that has a strong project, now we all see the great rise that the formation achieves in this period with the rise of Bitcoin, of course after the attention of Paypal, the project will achieve great success 

Litecoin is the currency that I like most, I think it is one of the currencies that made me the most good profits, I have been storing it since it was at $ 40, its movements are very good and predictable and I know the appropriate entry and exit places, I continue to store waiting for it to reach at least $ 500.

Thanks buddy for the best info. I am new to trade and I want to learn trade. I want to gain experience and gain profit from trade. Your post is very useful to me and my information has increased a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 11/5/2020 at 8:03 PM, Ponnnu said:

We all are familiar with litecoin. So today we will discuss some trading ideas about LTC. First of all we will go through the project BEHIND LTC coin. Litecoin (LTC) is decentralised money, free from censorship and open to all. Send low cost private, secure, borderless payments to anyone, anywhere. It is possible to buy litecoin using credit or debit card using their website. They claim that litecoin blockchain is the largest global script based network they are securing and transacting from 2011 onwards. LTC is a powerful coin that can be used by anyone, anywhere for transactions and payments. There are many great news about litecoin which shows that it has a great future. One among that is that paypal will be bringing a new feature in which we could easily buy LTC and other good cryptocurrencies using the paypal digital wallet. On october 27th 66th millionth litecoin have been mined keeping only 18 million to be mined. LTC is available in almost all the cryptocurrency exchange. Binance is the exchange with highest trading volume in LTC. So i suggesr you to trade in binance. 

As we analyse the graph of litecoin, we could understand that the price of litecoin increase once the graph of bitcoin increases and becomes stable. This process has been followed a number of times and only some people have noticed it. We can also see that the price of LTC fall when BTC falls which means LTC and BTC go hand in hand. If we observe the graph of BTC for the past few days we could see a great increase in its price. But LTC have not increased much. This is because BTC price has not become stable for the past one week. We will observe BTC to be stable in the upcoming days when it finds a suitable support. This implies that, now it's the perfect time to invest in LTC and to book oru profit. 

BUY: $58.1

SELL:$62.2

PROFIT: 7%

As we said once BTC price become stable LTC price starts to climb. So there is very little risk in this trade. Therefore i am not mentioning the stop loss. The only problem is that, if there is a fall in BTC price then we will see a similar fall in the price of LTC. So trade at your own risk. 

ltc.JPG

btc.JPG

***UPDATE(7/11/2020)***

You might gave seen that our trading call was successful. LTC price is climbing hig. The current price of LTC is $63.26 which has given you good profit (more than what I mentioned). So i hope everyone might be selling LTC now because it is difficult to predict  the next movement of LTC as it depends on the price of BTC. I will be updating if i get some instinct about the next move. 

Thank you very much for this write it is well constructive and with this post of yours I have learned alot on how i can trade using litecoin and I think that time you posted this litecoin wasn't good enough for trading but this time we are currently in litecoin can be very perfect for trading with the way it is increasing in value.

Thank you very much. Great advice and will certainly take this into account for my next play on any litecoin and also other crypto currencies.