So how has Crypto helped me - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

I am a student,And i live in a poor family.And i am new here,This platform is very suitable for me,Because with the help of this I can increase my general knowledge and also learn English. Along with this, I have the advantage that I will also get money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Waw, this great information. And you said the right thing at the right time. Actually as you said before nowadays cryptocurrency is very help because it has help a lot of people. And make them be the boss of their self rather to be under someone else.

Your post is great, my friend. They said that the conversion and exchange operations in currencies have become more easy and secure as well and saved us time and effort, but we have to deal with reliable people for fear of fraud and fraud.

Edited November 5 by mhmd7
Spelling errors

Cryptocurrencies help us a lot when we want to make any transfers from one person to another, regardless of the distance between them, and you do not need a third party to perform the transfer operations, as the conversion fees are very low and the transfer is completed within a very short period..

• +2 1

Yes you are right and this is very easy method of send money from one counrty to an other. And is possible by the online wallet which we use for store our income of this forum or like that. And this is the most trusted way to send and receive money as a bank

Well that is one of the greatest thing that crypto can do is it is easy to send money and easy to do transaction because it is decentralized. So let us educate our friends and relatives so that they can be open in this kind of processes. It is so convenient.

Crypto is very helpfull in our lives and can be used in different ways .As it is also used in the case of investment.It provides us with a lot of useful information and it has completely changed our lives. We can also gain knowledge and earn money from it.it is so convinent .

hello welcome brother i will explain to you about all that so listen , That's why I love XRP due to its not costly transaction fee even if it is cross-border payment that would cost you so much but though the helps of XRP you don't have to worry for the high transaction fee and your transaction could be finish in just a matter of seconds so it is really a best cryptocurrency to use as intermediary for cross-border payment, also that's why the main user of it is the financial sector like bank.

• +5 1

Good day everyone. This crypto currency has helped many people in making there daily earn so easy. Now that I'm here, I believe this forum will help me in many ways. First my knowledge of crypto currency will be high and I will know the best time to trade or invest and at the same time I will know the best time to withdraw my money.

Truly, crypto has truly helped such countless people here. We can really pay, sell or trade to anyplace to anybody utilizing digital currencies. In any event, as far as I might be concerned, before this gathering I was truly burnt out on looking through great pay source destinations however then this has encouraged me in producing so numerous great information about cryptos and bring in great cash.

Yes ,this platform  has a number  of ways to help other,it is the best source of information  ,knowledge  and earning  on the same tine on.single platform ,this help to better our typing skills ,better english skills ,it is easy to use,it also help the st to maintain.their studies,......

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/8/2020 at 10:18 PM, bino said:

That was great mate. Trully cryptocurrency really helpful in every way. That's really possible to send money using cryptocurrency and good thing without any third party. Cryptocurrency is the future currency so expect more things that we can do in cryptocurrency in the future. 

Well, that's true mate, the real purpose of cryptocurrency is to having a digital transactions where in you can send money anonymously, this is just making an earning site because of the volatility of it.

• +1 1

Good post as a new user i get some knowledge about crypto that this is only on forum who helped every one bye financial through working on it it helps in our daily needs of life as a part time job as well

I am new on this forum and want to share that this forum is very help full in increasing our cabability. We can also earn money without any bother. I am a student and this forum make easy to earn and learn at a same time.

Yes sir you are right with the help of cryptotalk we can send or receive money very faster cryptotalk is very helpful for me also I earn a money from this site and also we get knowledge from cryptotalk

Dear mate crypto helped us in many ways we can afford our expenses independently, we can earn money which will be enough for us, further cryptotalk is the best forum where we can handsome amount. Thank you 

Cryptotalk help for those people who do not afford own expenses. As like a student who does not afford his University fees and also does not afford their daily expenses and then student want to get a job to afford his expenses.Cryptotalk give us a opportunity to get money to fulfil our expenses.When you start work on cryptotalk then you get money and you do not fulfil only your daily expenses but also save money for future and this money bring a bright future for you.  

• +5 1

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

Thanks for sharing your story. It is the biggest benefit of digital currencies that we can make transactions anytime, anywhere. It makes life much easier. And the user friendly interface of many wallets is also a great thing. There is no need to take some lectures or doing some courses to understand interface of many digital wallets. 

• +1 1

Pleasantly that is one of the furthermost event that crypto container prepare is it is undemanding to throw currency and tranquil to perform transaction for the reason that it is decentralized consequently assent to us educate our acquaintances and relatives subsequently that they be capable of be honest in this humane of processes.... 

Cryptocurrency is really helping us in many ways. It is helping our family as well as meeting our daily personal needs. Cryptocurrency always stands by us when we can't find a way. We should always be grateful for that.

As I am a student and I need much more money to meet my daily expenditures of education.crypto really helps me in meeting my expenses.i am really thankful to this site which really helps me from every aspect.

It helps us both in earning and learning.

You can earn good money by working on it for a while .I have worked on many other applications and sites, but the best of them all is crypto. This is a real earning site .

A lot of new things have been learned by working on it .It helps me in English skills .A lot of general knowledge is available here.

• +2 1

Hy mates I hope you have a great day I am new here I want to ask that crypto talk helps you for your experience it also help you in your poverty

It is the reason I love XRP because of its not exorbitant exchange expense iregardless of whether it is cross-fringe installment that would cost you so much yet however the aides of XRP you don't need to stress for the high exchange charge and your exchange could be completion in simply an issue of seconds so it is actually a best cryptographic money to use as go-between for cross-outskirt installment. 

Yes, of course I agree with you that cryptotalk helps us in many things.This is a very good platform, when I joined it, I was in great need of money too, and after doing my studies, I used to jump free. But after joining this, my knowledge has also increased a lot, my English has also improved a lot and I am spending my pocket money also easily.