How much do you earn on cryptocurrency? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

How much do you earn on cryptocurrency?

On 1/7/2021 at 1:43 PM, abd lattakia said:

I haven't made much money maybe some dollars I wasted a lot of time on taps and phishing bots via Telegram.

Phishing bots, this can result to stolen of coins which is the reason we should be careful of any not we are making use of. Telegram is one of the riskiest means to join airdrop or making use of any offer from people you meet there, I only make use of telegram for chatting with friends and family. 

Hello everyone, I'm new here. We all know that cryptocurrency is a great platform where we can easily make money. Many of my friends work on this platform and make a lot of money. Here I have no idea how much to earn in corrupt currency every month, if it does not exist please let me know

Dear friend if you want to earn more money than you should have more knowledge about it. You must have to do hard work on this forum and make more effort to do best yourself. So to be very careful on this forum and make the quality posts which is beneficial for other members on this forum.

There is nothing standard what you ask is very naive and even as a beginner you should have thought it yourself that prices move up and down and there is no standard profit to be made. One month we may make thousands and other month even lose, this is not a job that you have a standard income.

My companion, it is difficult to state a careful sum however it isn't that much high contrast with a work on field. It truly requires some investment and patient to acquire high sum in crypto, be cautious and best of luck.

Welcome, my friend, a new member, and my goal is to invest in this platform in the future and to make profits now. Knowledge, information and posts are my first step and good luck to everyone.

According to me, I am new here as I have joined this forum three weeks ago. I have gotten amount of only one week of my hard work as the BTC button now has been stopped. So I would like to tell you that I have received 17 dollars of one week earning from Cryptotalk.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This amazing platform allows us to earn unlimited money and get lots of knowledge. I am earning the money that is enough to pay my expenses and my tuition fee. I am paying my fees by earning from this site.

It about a month that i started cryptotalk forum. From my own research there is no limitation to the amount of money you can make from cryptotalk forum. Once you can supply meaningful post to the forum, you will earn much money in return..

• +1 1

Dear dude if you want to earn more from it you must have more of knowledge about it and you have to more invest on it in order to earn more of profit from it. So you have to much experience about trading. Thank you very much dude. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As far as  my experience , I did not earn any here But my friend has told me that here you can get your 20 post paid Those you get paid for daily But i couldn't earn anything here yet But I hope I will start earning here very soon I now do my 20 posts daily with all my heart 

Well my friend I am joining this platform just few days ago. I haven't paid once yet, I'm new yet. Come on, I'll get my first payment very soon. Because I know it's a site where you get paid to work. 

If you want to earn large amount then you will have to practice trading of Crypto currencies after you might have learnt and understand the process then source for small amount of money to start the trading with where to be earning more than the campaign

Yes its too personal question but in my first withdraw very low amount because the begging day i just learning about Cryptotalk i don,t focus in money i focus for learning about the Cryptotalk its very important and very helpful for my future now i got good amount due to my hardeworke . When i got my i spend this amount my daily expenses and i submit my uneversty fees so thanks for your help Cryptotalk

In my own part, I didn't receive any money from cryto before but I'm working hard and harder everyday in crytotalk in order to gain knowledge to share idea with friends and to earn much money for me to establish myself in any business

I am not a crypto dependent personal now.Its my secondary source of income.I earn around 80-150$ per month according to tge proce value.I hold my coins and sell them at a profitable price.Somtimes I loose my profit as the price goes down.But I dont give up hope.

• +3 1

It is very difficult to mention a specific amount. I am very new here. But I know that Cryptotak is a platform where the amount is calculated on the basis of work.  I can earn money on the basis of how I work. So if I can work hard, I can earn good money from here.

I am not earning much on it yet but I want to make a lot of money and I want to know if it is possible to make that money in the online field and if you can make some of the money without investments.

Do not worry, my friend, you will get all your payments after you have done your work correctly and clearly and after you have made 100 posts. You have to create 20 posts daily with good and useful content and you will get your payments in a timely manner ..

Everyone earns a different amount. Those who receive lower ratings earn less and those with higher rating receive higher pay. So determining the average earning is not easy. Price of coins also affect how much you earn. @Ahmody

Edited by Oyetoyy

Crypto currency is very good to make money from but what you earn daily depends on how meaningful your daily post is because for each post crypto will pay you and you yobit will also pay you daily for each valid post so it depends. 

@Eweretti @kikifam @yahose09 @Hussi @Jaiiiiiiiiiii @Muhamad Ramdhan @Rash76

I have not been able to get it right there is a lot of effort that is right for so many , we cannot be able to grow and have the right idea that we are able to fight its important to really be right in its effort to me its really good to get into airdrops and the right thing today is to enjoy this that is how this powerful that is effort to it , the effort that is rightfuly right

The amount I'm earning in crypto it is limitless despite Im a new member in the forum but those that are in the forum for long will explain better about what amount they are been earning.

Yes, cryptocurrency is the beat way to earn money , cryptocurrency is one of the fastest growing digits assets ,when you are looking for the best way to earn money online cryptocurrency probably doesn't even hit your mind.

Dear fellow I think that it it is depend own your experience and investment if you have much experience about trading in cryptocurrencies you can earn a lot of profit from it and if you do more invest in cryptocurrencies you can earn more from it so it is a best way for earning profit.