Afraid to make a new useful and current post with original content? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Afraid to make a new useful and current post with original content?

There is no need to be afraid to post new posts, but before publishing new posts, you must read the forum rules and also read the publishing laws in each section before creating a new post. Good luck to all.

The only thing that is stopping me from making my own unique topics is because I find most of the things which I want to create already done by someone else but I am not afraid of anything because I will not do anything that is against the platform

If I also think the same, the reason why they do not create new useful topics is for fear that they will give a warning point or be eliminated from the forum, a large part of those who are activated in the forum are reluctant to do so.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies produce new information on them every day, but most users do not look at new information about currencies, so they publish topics that explain them, and some of them have fears that prevent it from spreading for fear of being banned on the forum and some of them monopolize the information. So I advise everyone in the forum that we meet hand in hand Let's make this forum cool.

It is not easy to create new topics but for that we need to find some people who are good in content writing and then the they can create new topics easily

This is due to the large number of repetitive topics in the forum. Everyone publishes a new topic without spending on themselves and without exploring whether this post already exists. I think only we can fix the forum from this iteration. But I always meet new things. I like it about this forum.

• +5 1

I agree with you. I also find that many of the issues on this platform are truly repetitive. There is a lot of weird news and events happening around the world but we are still scared because some post moderators have deleted it. The only thing we can expect is to reduce the duplication of posts and comments.

Junior members feel fear because of their inexperience, but when you break the fear barrier, publishing topics will become a simple matter for you, just post useful and non-recurring topics.

• +1 1

Yes the fear haunts the minds of users that their posts can be deleted by forum. But they need to learn that useful and unique posts with relevant information are appreciated by this forum and not deleted.

welcome my friend
Providing useful publications that contain important information that requires a sufficient amount of experience, knowledge and research, and this falls on the shoulders of members and the elderly because they are more experienced and knowledgeable and there are beginners who are still learning and gaining experience who cannot publish new publications until they understand the rules and regulations well

There are many reasons for that. There are already too many topics that already talked about almost everything in the crypto world, and the rules for writing a topic is very strict and any mistake will put us in danger of getting warning points so that is why I think a lot of people are avoiding making new topics.

• +2 1

HuhThere are several explanations why information is restricted in the forum, in particular the new content. Many of the new topics that are produced are duplicates of the topics that are already on here and thus they are eliminated or removed by the moderators. It is, however, critical that new content be added to the forum on a regular basis in order for it to continue to function for several more years.

I am a new member of the forum and I am still researching everything about it reading all the rules to learn how to do things right once I know everything correctly I will start creating my own topics without fear of anything.

Hi, I hope everybody is doing well, I think there are so many duplication of topics recently in the forum and this will for sure push the moderators into deleting of topics, and I think the main cause of this is that members don't search topics before creating new topics, thanks. 

There are so many reasons for the elimination or deletion of posts in the cryptotalk platform, which include the posting of duplicate posts or the creation of useless posts, so we most check this out and make adjustments to this, thank you.

There are two major reasons for the elimination or deletion of topics, is either the topics is of lower quality content, or the topics are repitition, so we most look into this issues and make corrections, this is my thought on this.

This is due to the forum's large number of recurring subjects. Everyone creates a new subject without first checking to see if it has already been published. Only we, I believe, can save the forum from this recurrence. However, I am constantly confronted with new subjects. This is one of the things I like about this forum.

Thank you for making this worderful post, so I am a still new here, I am still learning about everything in this forum, but I will like to encourage both the senior members and the newbies like me to always try and create a topic and not to be afraid of deletions by the moderators, I am sure that if the post is useful, then nothing will happen to it.

I think that too my friend because the new member is always afraid that he will make a mistake that will get him or her banned so they just keep commenting to avoid such thing 

I think there's nothing to be afraid or panic of ,if really the content is reliable, just make sure you have something good to inspired.

What I can say as to why members are afraid of making their own topics is that if we do not make the proper and appropriate use of the search bar and go ahead to create a topic which already existed it may lead to someone being punished for breaking rules and regulations.