Bitcoin will not replace gold - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Bitcoin will not replace gold

It is as though bitcoin is the gold of computerized cash, you have advanced showcasing, computerized esteem is computerized preparing, there is bitcoin in it, it holds the status of gold. Furthermore, the gold that is yours, obviously, it is still correct, or even companion, it is really at that time that the actual world gold is the ruler of the most noteworthy actual world .. change in the computerized world and in the event that gold is done in the actual world, at that point he can't supplant it since he is an advanced money bitcoin.

You can easily make money by investing in Bitcoin. It's a coin, it sometimes goes down, sometimes it goes up. You can invest Bitcoin with personal purpose. There are many differences between Bitcoin. Bitcoin was only launched before the nineteen hundred. You can also use Bitcoin, you can benefit from using Bitcoin.

I think there are tons of advantages during this forum, you get to satisfy amazing people with brilliant minds, experts that are always willing to share knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. you furthermore may get to find out the way to trade and invest and more importantly you get to earn while performing little tasks which will seem difficult but it get easier with time.

My personal opinion is that Bitcoin as a virtual digital currency is equivalent to gold as a real currency on the ground ... with the difference of greater interest in gold and the fact that Bitcoin is recent, but I think that Bitcoin will have a greater importance in the near future

there many difference between Bitcoin and gold,it is bitious that I tell you main difference between them.

1.Gold has a physical exist while bitcoin is only no physical existence.

2.the value of bitcoin flexiable in long term while the gold is not as much as bitcoin.

3.Gold can easily exchange everwhere while bitcoin is not easy not exchange everywhere .

4.gold is acceptable as mean of money while bitcoin is not acceptable by govt.

I dont know for sure but in the future bitcoin will became a stronger than now. The price will go up gradually but i cant say the samething for gold as we know gold has a long history. I guess time will shows us the answer.

I am agree with you. Gold is invented a long time ago. From that time to now it's still have a good market. And we can invest in gold for a long time, but digital currency investment is short term based. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin cannot replace the gold now or in future they gold is also used for trading and it is used for long term investment its value decreases on short scale but bitcoin is a currency which can make you loss everything or you can be rich in a moment.

Yes you're right that gold and btc both can't be equal because both have different values, origin and market space like gold is discovered and in the market for a very long and historical period of time but btc is not as old and can't replace gold in Many aspects and it is not legalized as well.

I have seen this question every where but I didn’t have found any idea bug i want to know that is this bitcoin is replace with gold or not i want all your opnion kindly guide me.

We can seen more relationship between gold and Bitcoins like its availablity , demand etc. But iam sure that there is no chance for replacing gold with Bitcoins. Because in the world the whole countries accept gold in same manner. But digital money not like that . It depends on polices of each country.

They has their own value . Its difficult for bitcoin to replace gold. We can see that gold is popular everywhere while bitcoin is still in the way of being popular. Gold and bitcoin both has their own field to shine on .

Bitcoin and gold aren’t same assets. These are totally different. Cause gold is material but bitcoin is a digital currency. So it’s totally different each other. So bitcoin will never replace gold position.

There are a thousand reasons why we need to work to really be sure that we are able to really be working in this world of this crypto currency because when you look at what is happening we are trying to look for freedom and bitcoin represents that, gold represents value   , you know what is the value of bitcoin and thats what happened

Well, if we are talks about to the value of it, bitcoin can replace gold because gold is just a stable in terms of pricing and it has a small amount compare to bitcoin which is now $14000, we cannot avoid that bitcoin and gold has similarities but many people like bitcoin than gold.

i think cryptocurrency like bitcoin and gold are two completely unrelated things, of route in an investment factor of view , each are assets which we are able to spend money on however comparing both of them isn't always a perfect way in my view.

On 10/30/2020 at 10:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  7. Both are decentralized 
  8. Both depend on the supply and demand rule
  9. Both have popularity
  10. Both of them can not be corrupted or no fake copies can be produced

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me or not? Let me know.

There are many differences between Bitcoin and Gold. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. Arab Gold is a metal.Bitcoin and gold price is not the same Bitcoin price is much higher than gold at present.

Hello friend what is gold is also very good but bitcoin is good for investment is because it is a digital currency through which we can easily trade and it give us more benefits.  Maybe in Gold, we have to sell it first, then we have to transfer the money, which is a great pity. Besides, the bitcoin, which is very easy to invest.

Currently in assets gold is ranked #1 with marketcap of $11.8 trillion while bitcoin ranked #12 with the marketcap of $660 billion, so that's means bitcoin have the possibility of replace gold although bitcoin must have very long journey to succeed that till 1 btc to be worth more than $20 million per 1 btc.

On 30/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, Dark Shadow said:

There are many discussions in this forum about whether Bitcoin will replace gold or not. I personally think that they will both run side by side and neither of them will replace each other because:

1. Both are equally rare
  2. Both have liquidity
  3. Both are safe
  4. Bitcoin is a good short term investment while gold is a good long term investment
  5. Both are mined
  6. Both are equally accepted in their sectors (i.e both are considered safe-havens by investors)
  7. Both are decentralized 
  8. Both depend on the supply and demand rule
  9. Both have popularity
  10. Both of them can not be corrupted or no fake copies can be produced

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me or not? Let me know.

Thanks for sharing such an informative information dude i really don't know this but according to me inspite of all these facts bitcoins will never replaced gold

In my point of view bitcoin and gold both are rear one is digital currency and the other is metal they both have liquidity they increases and decreases and they don't come in the other way.

Yes it's true bitcoin cannot replace the gold because bitcoin is digital currency. It can change just in USA dollars. Dollars is very popular currency. Bitcoin value increase day after day. Gold is a physically metal but BTC is a digital they cannot exchange with another. Gold is not present any time but BTC avaliable any time any place.

I do not agree to your point of view because there is a huge difference between the eorth of gold and btc gold has a lot much lower price than btc gold price is in thousands while btc price is in millions so in this context bitcoin can win the race