What is your opinion on Minex from Yobit? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Reyba

What is your opinion on Minex from Yobit?

I have listened many things about the vmining many people are saying this is profit able but some are saying we have to pay for yo power I think it is scam. I have never invested in vmining because invest box is more profitable for me.

About minex, this is the coin of yobit and I think yobit  wants to make their own coin to the top level like talk, dlrs and now minex they are growing day by day which is very good for us working for them.

• +1 1

My dear brother, U Bet is one of the best platforms and investment sites, thanks to the credibility it has presented in its dealings with investors and clients. Its time at work is very accurate.

Minex did great in its first few days and even weeks but after that it went down and is never going up again I think it will never go up again I think.

Minex is own token of yobit exchanger.This token only listed on yobit exchanger.You can earn Minex token from Yobit virtual mining.You can trade your Minex token with BTC pairs.

However, it seems to me that this system was relevant in the first few months after its release. But now, we can see how the price has fallen a lot, and it has almost no value, which is very sad. I very much hope that soon, the mining system will be fixed, and it will become more profitable!

I read the name of mining from many days but seriously I don't know about it completely if anyone of you know about it then please guide me i am waiting for it from inital day what is this I want to know about it clearly and completely and it confused me dears if by this way we can earn then please guide me about it I'm waiting for answers from you please send me text personaly about it completely. 

Mining is a very difficult work, but I have confidence in it within the Yobit platform for minex. I have not tried it, but I expect when it is used a lot, it will give us good profits.

In fact to me i don't retain any purpose on it I haven't heard of something like Minex in Yobit perhaps it's for the reason that I'm a newbie at this point but however we possess to cause enquiry from folks who be familiar with it may be key to us also.

On 10/29/2020 at 6:04 PM, Reyba said:

Hello there, I'd like to know if you have any opinions on Minex and the Virtual Mining options that are available on Yobit. What your experience has been? Do you trust this kind of systems? Would yo try any? Thanks for your contribution!

Minex is a good project, just remember that if many users enter more the value of the token falls, but in the same way you can obtain good long-term profits and this has currently been maintained so if you want to have a good passively income minex is a great opportunity.

• +1 1

Yes I think it is very best  d useful so no doubt it is the best really well. So I am not using this but my friend use this and no doubt my friend do this and earn well. So it is the best I think.

• +1 1

I am new member here and also learning about this forum and connected wallets both aur wallets are good maybe I am wrong and as my suggestion yobit is better than any other wallet.

On 10/29/2020 at 6:04 PM, Reyba said:

Hello there, I'd like to know if you have any opinions on Minex and the Virtual Mining options that are available on Yobit. What your experience has been? Do you trust this kind of systems? Would yo try any? Thanks for your contribution!

Minex is very good, despite the delay in recovering the investment, we can expect great results because yobit is full of surprises and therefore its long-term projects are always good.

• +1 1

This is very useful in the long term but nevertheless its devilishness or its bad side of this yobit mining is that if many users enter to mine the value of the token it falls a lot, so it is something that people do not like very much when they always get token They sell it and these tend to fall.

That's true and in all actuality we need to function as hard and assembled the correct viewpoint that we need to follow the best thought that we can follow I slight minex is a splendid thought that is great and we need it , we need it and am certain that am getting minex at all expense

Hello. Honestly, I do not have knowledge of this platform, but I trust it, and upon obtaining currencies I intend to start investing and trading in it

On 10/30/2020 at 3:04 AM, Reyba said:

That's great. I'm also planning to gather  tokens maybe I will be able to buy a virtual miner because it seems the process is great and useful and deserves to be tried out.

That con is useless now because there are not too many good ways to make profits from it and the price of the coin is always dropping now.

Actually mate, I don't know any more about minex in yobit exchanger platform, but I'm advicing you, don't fall into any other site which you don't have much experience about it, in other to be out of loosing.

In this point, i can say mining is the most important and profitable and very easy to loss in times of making good mining but for me you can learn more and more ideas about mining so that you will not loss all your profit or income their, I will follows others members post to learn more about mining

I think minex and mining want a good and better devices to do this work so i think we should first make a set up if we want mining than our mining was good but i don't have a good experience about the minex hope the more senior members give better information

On 10/30/2020 at 3:04 AM, Reyba said:

That's true and in all actuality we need to fill in as hard and assembled the correct viewpoint that we need to follow the best thought that we can follow I meager minex is a splendid thought that is great and we need it , we need it and am certain that am getting minex at all expense.

As for me, I have not heard anything about it and I do not have opinions about it. Because to this day I have not entered the field of mining because I do not have enough experience to help me succeed in it.

Hello my friend, it is good ideas and this information is new. I wish you success and support from members. Good luck. A comprehensive crypto site and currencies. A big world with a lot of interest and profit. We have to invest here in all ways

This is very useful and profitable site for us.we should give our time to this site so that we could be able to gain proper information and guidance to do work properly and attentively.

In fact, I did not try this method, but I read several positive responses from people who used it, and I think it won the admiration of many.

• +1 1