SNM COIN ANALYSIS , 160 % PROFIT CHANCE - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

SNM COIN ANALYSIS , 160 % PROFIT CHANCE

First what is SNM , its a coin with a project that provides cloud services like PC's , miners and also servers , if you want a miner dont buy one , just use SNM services for your needs .

Technical analysis :

the price of SNM coin is low somehow which giving you a chance to get bigger ROI( return of investment ) in it that the other coins  , the price now is trading over 70 Satoshi , What made me choose this currency for analysis, in addition to the project and the work team that the coin have, but technically it is standing in historical support points, which it has reached only three times in its history and has rebounded strongly towards high levels achieving fictional profits that exceed double, you can check the chart under .

roi.thumb.png.ed43388d8eae9f2fb13c10f5d9097c12.png

Just notice that if you bought from current levels ( from 55 Satoshi to 75 Satoshi) you will get 160% of profit at least , but this trade needs patient, at last 6 months or less depending on market performance , with a stop lose of 15 % only which is not a big number approach to expected profits

Buy levels : 

-from 55 top 70 Satoshi with many times it gonna be better.

-dividing your capital is required

Sell levels :

from what i see , on daily and weekly chart the price in the past failed to break 120 Satoshi levels , so for me it be a good chance to sell 50 % of your coins on those levels , dont risk and take some of your capital out , let the risk to upcoming prices .

Stop-loss levels :

under 50 satoshi , with a stop lose of 15 % is the best levels to sell your coins if anything bad happened to the market, just dont forget to use a capital that you are ready to lose in this trade, this way you will be psychologically prepared to lose the trade. 

expected profit : 160%

expected loss : 10%

Daily charts :

daily.thumb.png.28dc6ed2bd10b5b57228aa9f401c44ca.png

here we have the daily chart , for a daily trader this is a perfect chart to take an entry to the market , we see that the RSI levels sell saturated already and what coming is only buys , also we can see that this time the volume levels/ spikes is different and much bigger which means they are already whales and traders buying the coin there and you can buy with no fear .

buy from the green zone and sell up there in green line .

i didnt want to add more and complicated analysis tools to the chart to make it more simple & easy to understand , make sure to ask anything in the comment below and dont forget to leave a like if you interested to see more topics / analysis in the near future , thank you and happy posting.

all charts rights reserved to me .

Edited by iloveyobit
  • +2 1

i see your SNM analysis like a trading recomendation, i find your analysis is very logical, i will buy SNM and i make it one of my deals.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

i see your SNM analysis like a trading recomendation, i find your analysis is very logical, i will buy SNM and i make it one of my deals.

yes i saw the coins and noticed that there is a good buy opportunity with a good ROI , just divide your capital and dont forget the stop lose , i hope for you big profit , all love . 

snm.thumb.png.f8473cdbdb7c420aceb6d2805cac9149.pngEdit : the coin as you see in the picture made a profit with 64 % today guys when bitcoin price stabled , congratulation for every one who made an entree 

• +1 1

This is really amazing analysis, technical and fundamental. Thank you so very much for this. Very helpful to find analysis like this instead of hunting for research on your own through various news sites and forums. Thanks a lot.