Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

As for me I would say you should do proper research about what you want to post and make sure there are no false information about what you are posting

Dear mate thanks for sharing good information that you must create the quality posts which have a lot of information and you should use simple English to create any posts because other members on this forum can easily understand your topic and can gain more of knowledge from it.

• +2 1

If you create a quality post than you should focus on your work and before starting  your work you feel relax and little think before writing. And must follow the guidelines of this forum and read this forum rules and regulations. And don't use the copy paste material and getting the positive reputations because reputation is very necessary for making the paid posts. 

Much obliged to you for this two data to distribute helpful points in this gathering that regard the pertinent laws, yet I believe that with time you will get exhausted and you won't have the option to apply these means since it will be your lone worry to finish 20 themes for every day. To put it plainly, it turns into a day by day schedule. This is my assessment....

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. To create a good quality post, it is very important to have all those things that you mentioned in your post. And this platform should prove to be a good member and we should create a good post. We need that we have come out with a post that should be read by other members to learn a lot. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello dear friend, I am a new member, and I thank you very much for this important topic. It is very important advice for new members. We must benefit from it in order to grow and achieve more on this forum. I advise all newcomers to read this topic

Thanks for this informative post I will like to add to your post any person writing a post show remove this in his mind that he is write a post earn but he should consider that he is writing to educate people 

Edited by Murtyano

Yes while making a post we have to make sure when making topic to post it should be a post that will be use full to everyone of us to learn from that will be a good tips for us,that is what I can say on my own knowldge

• +1 1

It's nice to hear that the more effort and time you place on this platform, the more your experience would improve, so bide your time when observing the rules of the platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/28/2020 at 6:15 PM, George10 said:

1603887996469.png.b46e5aac10c6408136db8faf95ff556f.png

I first welcome you all to cryptotalk the great forum for cryptocurrence knowledge discussions and many more,please be comfortable and feel free.

Today I just want to discuss few tips that will help you to always come up with the best post whenever you are making publications,make sure to go through and exercise on these tips I have shared below and I know they might not be the best but they will help you, take your time.

Whenever you want to make a post always follow the tips given below;

1. Clear your mind from all sorts of obstructions.

2.Take your time don't be in a harry.

3. Think of what tittle you will give to your post and do research over it right here in the forum,if it exist already don't use it but think of another one again to avoid creating duplicate posts that goes against forum rules.

4. Ounce you find a topic with a good tittle not yet discussed here you can roughly sketch it on a piece of paper or anywhere else and come up with great points that should also gain the interest of other members to view out there contributions.

5. After that you are ready to write and publish your quality topic in the forum.

THAT'S ALL I HAD FOR TODAY, HAPPY POSTING MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL..💙

Thanks for useful topic and warn welcome dear in this platform. According to my opinion we should work hard effort so much . We have to positive evaluation in this site . 

• +5 1

The matter is not that complicated my friend, the matter is very simple, in order to write a new topic, you need a useful idea of interest to the members present in this forum, and you must make sure that this information is not published before.

if you are creating the topic keep in mind that there would be many beginners reading it so start from the very beginning of the topic and use the simple words

I think adding the detailed review and also adding the pictures in your topic will help you a lot in becoming a good and quality writer and It will make your topics look good.

When I make posts, I always check the vocabulary for mistakes. I don't understand why some of you don't do that. This post could have been great but it has so many mistakes that make it a bad one.

On 10/28/2020 at 3:15 PM, George10 said:

don't be in a harry.

tittle

Ounce you find

The above mistakes have lowered the quality of this post, A LOT, and make everyone just focus on how bad mistakes these are that even someone in just the first year in English school wouldn't make. This is bad and it should be avoided. How can we take advice on quality if this post has these mistakes?

Edited by yonkii

Hi senior mate, It is ideal to hear that the more effort and time you put into this phase, you just need to adhere to meeting standards and come up with innovative ideas that will be appreciated collectively so that your interest is strengthened in this discussion. We are very grateful to you for these helpful tips, these tips help inexperienced learners create useful objects.

Thanks for make our day ❤️

Now i am following your advice and i think i will surely get something if i follow your advice crypto will never do injustice with us if we do good work than they will give our payment or if you do work with useless stuff than they will not give us anything 

Good publications are rich in information. So if you want to publish something good, you must have extensive experience in the field of your publishing of the topic. Dates require patience, gathering information and increasing your knowledge in order to be able to publish a good topic. You must have patience and commitment.

We should always be careful with our posts, take good care of what we write, offer information that we have validated and not just our opinion that could be wrong, and always double check what we have written, because there will be mistakes we need to correct.

This is very important topic specially for beginners. Because they do not know clearly how to creat a quality post. To creat a quality post you must follow some tips. First of all you have to do your own research about crypto currency. You have to get more information and gain more knowledge about crypto currency. You must follow all the forum rules and creat a topic according to the rules.

Thank you for posting these valuable points with us. We need to consider these steps before posting anything at this platform. Otherwise we won't get the reputation we need.

Thank you for posting these valuable points with us. We need to consider these steps before posting anything at this platform. Otherwise we won't get the reputation we need.

Yes that is very correct in addition make sure if you want make post find a conducive working environment to calm your brain and put this in your mind that you are not here to earn but to share knowledge it help in making a good quality post

Thank you very much for this unique update about how to create a top quality post in the forum that will be useful and will attract more members both the seniors and the junior to come and make there contributions in the post as well.

Suitable publications are wealthy in statistics. So if you need to submit something precise, you must have considerable revel in within the field of your publishing of the subject. Dates require persistence, collecting statistics and growing your information with a view to be able to publish a very good subject matter. You need to have endurance and dedication.

Thanks for sharing, we all need to know on how to make good and useful posts in the forum. Through this guide we can make good posts and comments in the forum. 

Your topics are always important and interesting, my friend. You must be convinced and satisfied with yourself in drafting and writing these publications, and you must always formulate these topics in depth and clarity so that everyone can read and understand them.