Should you focus on your goal? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

18 hours ago, Zohaib bhai said:

Yes it's very important to focus on a goal. First we should select a goal and then start learning from different platforms. after learning we should work hard every day to reach our goal.

I also agree with you, selecting a goal should be the number one focus then learning and improving on the selected goal should be done afterward. 

Without having a goal one may be distract from the platform so, to set a goal is the must task before start anything new. Also the theory should be applicable here and  we must work hard to gain the knowledge. The knowledge is the is assets which have no price tag. 

• +2 1

The fact that it is obviously clear to every member of the forum that cryptocurrency is purposely made to give out cash and make a provision for acquiring knowledge.

I really hate all the reaction of the good fellow members who are dodging and hypocritically denying the  two most significant purpose of the forum.

Earning and Learning.

I hope my point will be consider impeccable.

Bless you!

• +3 1

Yes of course we all should focus on our goals and try hard to achieve that by sharing and receiving information from the members of the forum and try to make a helpful topics and be an active member 

• Useful or interesting 1

yes you should focus on your goal brother , and another thing i will explain to you about it so just listen to me . It is of course a nice thing to devote to the goals, it is a nice thing to have goals and fight for it both in career and business environment and in private life. so that all my information about your question brother , so good luck for every one here .

• +3 1

Base on my own perspective believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve, the only thing you need is courage and determination is going to lead you to your distination to achieve your sins and objective @Mubiflow

• +3 1

On 10/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

@mohamedpc1 first of all welcome dear. It sends simple question everyone knows that if we are focusing on our goal then we get our aim. If we have not any focus on anything so how we can get this? so we should focus on our goal if we want to really get it. Because focus is important to gain knowledge about anything I mean about our goal. 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, M.bello said:

Base on my own perspective believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve, the only thing you need is courage and determination is going to lead you to your distination to achieve your sins and objective @Mubiflow

Yes @M.bello it's true we need to believed because if we believed that we can then we can but if we believed that we can't we can't that's the theory of this life we have to know that. Our mind is our greatest weapon we need to use it in other to excel

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My dear, I joined cryptotalk forum for learning about crypto currency properly. As a beginner, everyone can learn crypto currency easily and also get good amount of money from this forum. My main goal is trading, i will start trading in future. For this i need more knowledge about trading. Thank you cryptotalk for giving us this opportunity. 

• +2 1

Yes I focus on goal because without goal is nothing. So that's is clear if you have goal in life then your life is bright  otherwise no so I think we should have focus on goals yes I have.

• +2 1

We should focus on our  goal  and  do  not waste our time .Time is the preferabe thing  not money .  My goal is to earn money and knowledge from this tool

Yeah is a nice idea to focus on your goal, believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve and you need patient courage and determination these are the most important thing you need to know more on how to achive your goal

I am fully agree with you because we should always think positive and we should never lose our goal and we struggle about it then we can earn lots of money so this is huge forum due to which many people can do work for your future

Yes, I am very focused on cryptotalk because I admit I am here because of Bitcoin payments, for knowledge is the second thing because with posts I read and gain knowledge. My main focus is to get paid and start trading on yobits to change my life from poor to rich.

• +1 1

I joined this platform only so that I can get a lot of information and knowledge of cryptocurrency from here. Then, since I started working on this platform, my focus is on all that I will be able to learn a lot from here. And by working on this platform, when we share our eyes and remember each other, in this way I get to learn a lot from here. The main purpose of working on this platform is that from here I get the knowledge according to the cryptocurrency trading and investment, which is very much my work in the field of cryptocurrency. And I still have my focus on all my goal that I learn a lot from here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend, of course we all want to profit, but this forum is the great thing you can learn without profit.if Your life has no goal of your life tasteless life. So create a goal from today and place all your strength to achieve your goals and become a successful person.

You should follow the rules and read cryptocurrency bitcoin and etc digital currency focus on work hard to achieve your goals it is only possible when you have capacity to do this

• +1 1

It is very important to focused on major concern in this forum than making fun or useless chart because to have tangible results and earn a good amount and money of keep learning to determine your earning..

• +3 1

Offcourse we need to focus on our goal .If we do not focus then we can not achieve our goal.Focusing is must condition for achievements.I am new member and i am trying to fully focus on this forum.

Good day mate. We in this forum should be focused on the fact that we are here to learn and earn. Never stop yourself from sharing the information that you have earned. Avoid spamming. Our goal is to make the forum in the best deserving place. We should me focused on that.

Yes you should focused on your work. Every man has some goals in his life and he do hard work for achieving them. If your posts are deleted then don't to be lost your hope. Let's continue your work and try to avoid your mistakes that you have make in previous posts.

I agree to your opinion, everyone in this forum share their knowledge and gain income. This is a very helpful platform for people to learn about cryptocurrency.we should try to utilize this opportunity to earn and to learn from cryptotalk. 

Of course you should focus on your goal why you work here in this forum. If you are really serious about your dream come true, then do something for you to chase it. 

The forum was created to make people who enter the field of cryptocurrencies know all the information they want so that they do not know anything and be on the right path and at the same time be a good source of income for them