How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

When you complete 100 useful posts then you will receive your payment in satoshi or talk tokens. Yobit give payment as 10 tokens on each post. You can get payment for 20 useful posts per day. 

20 posts = 200 tokens. 

i have the answer about that so listen to me to understand me bro , The forum pays you on a weekly basis, they give you 10 pieces of forum currency and 100 satoshi That is, he pays approximately 4000 Satoshi per day, approximately

so i hope i answer to your question so good luck for you bro .

• +4 1

First of all in my house you have to get angry Because you have to do the first 100 posts for free But don't need to worry Because it happens so that you learn to comment well And manage things well After that you will also have to support laughter and you will get money . You have to do 20 posts daily. 

• +2 1

If you complete your 100 post. . After that if you post Daily 20 and if crypto paid you that 20 post so that you get 200 talktoken everyday.  And after a week it will be 1400 talktoken. 

I think you clear the payment issue. 

Beat of luck my friend       

• +1 1

Yobit pays 10 talk tokens per review and gives 1000 satoshi to each positive review. Unfortunately, the value of the talc token has dropped too much. I hope it will rise again and our gain will increase.

The rate of crypto talk remians changing .One talk token is 40 ruppes now in our currency.You can search it for yours. THE rates remaining increasing and decreasing.you can check it on youbit.

Hi Dear you asked the good question After completing the first 100 comments then we do 20 useful comments and we will paid 10 talk token for each useful post . 

After completing your trial posts crypto pays you talk token with your creativity. As 1Talk for each rate & 10Talk for your every comment. For a topic 50Talk are available which are paid to you after a week. Work clearly & honestly.

The youbit platform , in cooperation with this forum, pays us the equivalent of 4.5 dollars a day, or about 0.2 dollars per comments, or if you want to know it in the encrypted currency, it pays us in the encrypted currency 10 talk..

• Useful or interesting 1

That is the benefits of reading pine posts in about forum all these questions has already been address or answered by our dear moderators. Regarding the new campaign paying in talk coin it's 20 talk per each single posts. While payment in bitcoin is 1000 Satoshi per each posts that gained positive reputation

You need to read and follow the rules of your forum and if your posts get positive status then you will get 1000 seats and only the first 20 posts will be paid. Now more or less everyone knows that

• +1 1

I advise you first to go to the section about the forum and read the forum rules because in order to get money through our posts, we must observe these rules, and if we do not abide by them we will be banned so I advise you to read them first and then ask about the method of payment

• +1 1

You are paid after finishing the preliminary one hundred posts, for every beneficial put up with a superb ranking of 10 discuss and one thousand satoshi, and you can earn by way of giving a popularity inside 50 opinions per day. 

On 10/26/2020 at 1:11 AM, samansky said:

How much do we get for each useful post we write in the forum?
How does he pay? To Bitcoin? Or in other currencies /?

Sorry ma'am I am unaware of this. I can't help you about this query as I am a newbie. Seniors can help you or you can watch a YouTube video on this.

Dear friends, this forum pays you 10 talk token on each post after completion of 100 posts. For Useful post you can earn 250 talks in yobit. Yobit pays in Talks but you earning currency come from crypto Currency. Useless post will be count in negative way. 

How much money does yobit give us for each post? If we can do well and do something good and if the post is good then we will get our money because here we have to achieve a lot and if we can do well we have to get good money. I thought only those who would do well would be able to do well. @HasFahd

• +2 1

Yobit pays cryptotalk members 10 talk token for every useful post made in the forum, and it also pays members 1000 satoshi for every post another member like in the forum, that's the only way yobit pays the forum members ,I don't know if @Maihausawa can also contribute to this topic

On 10/26/2020 at 1:11 AM, samansky said:

How much do we get for each useful post we write in the forum?
How does he pay? To Bitcoin? Or in other currencies /?

For each post, which we post after completing our first 100 posts we will be paid 10 talk tokens. Maximum posts per day are 20 so we can get 200 maximum talk tokens per day. Price of talk token varies. 

• +1 1

Well, It all. depends on the circumstance. if your posts get positive reputation, one will get 1000 sat and also 10 talk for each of them. This is to say that, about 0.25 dollars for each post but if the post don't get reputation, one will only get 10 talk which is about 10 cents or so. 

Yobit pays us 10 talk tokens and one thousand btc for each post. This way we can earn 200 talk tokens and 20,000 satoshi by publishing 20 posts daily. I think that's a good amount. We should be happy because
We gain knowledge and experience along with income.

I want to tell you that about the rates of this forum first of all you should to complete your first 100 and learn about this forum when you complete your first 100 your payment is start for every post you can collect 10 talk and the maximum post par day are 20 and you can collect 50 talk on every post and the maximum post are 20 per day

19 hours ago, Ragibhasan10 said:

for this reason we must try to generate quality content

Yes my friend because only when our post earn positive reputations we will be oppotuned to earn 1000 satoshi for each of the posts we make  and with that we will also be oppotuned to earn 10 talkcoin for each valid posts we make in nay of the listed sections of the forum.

This is really a useful site to be working here.we have to make 20 posts per day.yobit pays us with the payment of 10 talk tokens for one post.so we can earn 200 tokens for daily work.

19 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Ammy Jonas

The payments are completely correct, my friend, we are paid daily after a week of participation, as we have some time to obtain an evaluation, noting that the first hundred participation is completely free and is never calculated

That's definitely true @Kenan12 , we don't get paid after the first 100 post we make in the forum and payment is made after 7 days in participating in the forum and I think that is done by the moderators just to see those that are patience and those that want to really work in the forum

• +3 1

Currently the biggest problem is undoubtedly the question of the value of the talk token that is worth $7 in a week if the person can make 20 post a day in 7 days. and a value that made many members leave the forum for not compensating to do 20 post per day to earn $7 per week