How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

The payment system has been recently updated, as it now pays for every post 200 Satoshi and 10 Talks provided that the post gets a positive evaluation from other members.

• +2 1

My friend, I would like to tell you that in the past, 1000 satoshi was paid for each comment, but now with the decrease in the currency due to the high demand for it, it has become paid for every useful comment 200 satoshi of course after passing the 100 free comment stage

• +1 1

My dear friend you need to write 20 post per day and each post you can get 1000 satoshi per post and you must be careful you can get a good reputation for your post.

This discussion is very important for new members

The forum used to pay 1,000 satoshi for every reputable post

But after the new updates, the payment has dropped to 200 satoshi for every useful post you make.

YoBit pays you nothing, YoBit is just a trading platform and a wallet at the same time, The Cryptotalk Forum pays you for your posts - in short, if you work hard, you can earn the equivalent of $60

Yobit paid you well about your posts.yobit pays 10 talk tokens for every valuable post maximum 20 per day. More if you get positive reacts on your post then you will get 1000 satoshi of btc extra for that post. And if you got negative ratings then you will not be oaid for that post. you will get payments of just unique, useful posts and avoid violation rules. 

First at all you have to complete 100 comment on cryptotalk then from 101 comment you will get 200 sathosi per comment. You can write 20 comment per day and you will get 20000 par day. It's a good earning for us.

Yobit exchange pays only 20 Satoshi for each useful post created. You will be paid both in talktoken and bitcoin as compensation payments. So work hard to start receiving your payments. 

Hello dear friends.

Well! Very easy way to earn cryptocurrency  in youbit. It pay us for not each post but is gives us monthly ,weekly or 2 days. We all needs to be patience as it takes up to 7 days before you can start receiving payments for made post on this platform. You are right our post  will be appropriated after reaching 100 .But per day cryptotalk from give us 30k bitcoin satoshi. 

Thank you 

Yes bro, yobit pay us each post. You have to make 20post per day and your post useful than you can get paid and for each post get 10talk token and 200 satoshi. I wish you success. Best of luck.

I think the posts are well paid, although we are a little scared because of the rate at which the token has dropped, I think some people are cashing in on me, there are a lot of people who are working here and trying to make money  Cashing so that I can continue to work really hard, we have to work hard and put everything together in the right place.

I have read that the payment's rules has been changed and now We'll receive10 talk token for each paid post and 200 satoshi for post with positive reputation on it so it means we have to create useful posts to get good reputation so thay we can receive btc payment for it also.

Hello mate, to be frank, I have been in this forum for some months now, but I actually can't say how much is been paid for a single post, probably because I do not understand the decimals.

In this platform yobit pays us on our useful post other post gets deleted. we gets 10 talk tokens for each post and also satoshi but this we can only get after completion of 100 post which are unpaid. then we have to write 20 post on daily bases for 7 days on 8 day our payment will start. Hope so this information is helpful for you.

According to  new  emerging rules and policies of Crypto talk,   Yobit  will pay 200 satoshi for  each post.

I feel this  payment is  very small as compared to past polices. 

But  Something is better than nothing. 

Yobit pays us for the topics and publications we provide 200 satoshi on the topic and one post, so we make 20 comments in one day in addition to the support in order to win it.

• +2 1

The first 100 posts are free and not paid ... After that you can write 20 posts every day to be paid and each post is paid for 200 satoshi .. and 10 talk on each useful post only .. Unhelpful posts are deleted

• +2 1

You have to create 100 free post first. After completing you have to create 20 useful post per day and you can get 10 talk token for your every single post from cryptotalk.

This post was most likely created for the Dlrs campaign, unfortunately I have read that a lot of spam entered the forum, keep in mind that yobit does not pay us, it is cryptotalk that pays us in that exchange, although I am not sure they are the same owners , and I tell you that I have not seen a place with the payment system as good as cryptotalk, despite the salary cut that there was, it is still worth working here.

• +1 1

When you are linking your email at the exchange platform if you take note of the write up that is written there, you will see that we are paid 200 satoshi bitcoin for each post and also 10 talk token for each post.

I think you can get the best answer on the question you asked by checking it out on the yobit platform because payment varies sometimes

I think that for each post you make and that is valued with positive numbers you will get 10 talks, which you can do 20 daily and the talk will pay you per week, that is if your post has a positive assessment and then in yobit you can make the exchange from talk to some cryptocurrency.

Yobit start a new campaign. in this campaign they give us a new token. Token name is talktoken. For per post they give us 10 talktoken. That means per day you will get 200 talktoken. 

I must say that Yobit pay you as you have stepped wisely wheather it be in the investment firm or by composing the posts you get paid as as you much as you have good reputations  if you are composing and if you are investing than it depends upon your investment how much you have invested.

Hello my friend. First, you must link your Yobit account with your crypto account in order to calculate the posts that you do and write 20 posts. You get 1000 satoshi for each post. You get a positive reputation if it is negative. You do not get anything .. Good luck to you.