Is possible send and receive Bitcoin without Internet access? - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Is possible send and receive Bitcoin without Internet access?

Essentially you can't send Bitcoin or some other digital money without the Internet, the blockchain depends on the Internet, and without it there is no blockchain and Bitcoin will be useless

• +2 1

On 10/25/2020 at 6:38 PM, tienda said:

Wallet without internet access there is not any possibility to send or receive Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies. However I have already heard years ago about some companies suggest to use the Bitcoins transaction using the third party SMS wallet provide. I don't know if they have already created this universal Bitcoin wallet for cellphones!

Do you think about the creation of wallet, send and receive without Internet access?...

💯 agree. In my opinion there is no access of send and receive of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. Because we can work of digital currency's just online. So its mandatory.✔

@BrolySSJ

No my dear mate it is not possible to send and recieve bitcoin without internet access.Its era of technology and everything is based on internet access.Speacially online transfer is not possible without interneta access.Internet is neccessary just like breath to send and recieve bitcoin.

21 hours ago, Chiku said:

Bitcoin is digital currency. How can be possible to send and receive without using Internet? I don't think so I could be possible maybe some sources are available in future. I am not hear about such news. Is it possible??

@Chiku Although you are right but there are ways t send crypto without the internet. If you are a yobit user, I generate a yobit code and send it to you just through text message, that is not internet. Also there has been times Bitcoin is send using IP addresses. Also some other ways that still require no internet but you are right because you still need internet to synchronize the blockchain. 

No this is not possible without using of internet we cannot get access to our accounts and we can not send, receive and exchange bitcoin without using the service of internet.If we want to send, receive and exchange our Crypto currencies then we use the service of internet.So this is not possible to send, receive and exchange bitcoin without the use of internet service.Now a days this is not possible but in the future may be this is possible and may be some devices or sources will discover or invent through without the use of internet we can easily send, receive and exchange our Crypto currencies but now a days ,in present this is not possible to send, receive and exchange our bitcoin and we don't get access to our online accounts without the use of internet.

I think it not possible now a days . But for foreseeable future , sending bitcoin by radio is not happening unless it absolutely has to.. It is possible and easy transfer bitcoin with out internent acess but it is not convenient.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think such a thing is possible.Bitcoin is a digital money and we all know that, I do not have to think about this two times before I will know that bitcoin cannot work without the internet. . Without internet, it can not be possible to transfer. 

No it is not possible to send and receive the Bitcoin withouts the access of Internet. But the user can exchange the Bitcoin without the internet.

There is no way that such a thing could happen. Because bitcoin is a digital money and you must have the internet to send it. I don't think such a thing will be possible in the future.

Well I dont think it's possible, because the whole concept of cryptocurrencies revolves around connectivity and the internet is the life blood of cryptocurrencies connectivity. 

If possible it would be a new innovation for the BITCOIN to be able to make a transaction without having to use the internet, which would allow anyone to have in their possession some fraction of BTC because not all countries have a free internet, the problem is that so far this technology has not been developed but it could be expected for the future surely.

• +1 1

No, you can not send and receive the bitcoins without the internet access. Internet pays the main role in any work which are any type. Internet services are very essential in trading and investing. So if you want to spend and receive your bitcoins then you must having the internet access. 

As far as I know, Bitcoin is a digital currency so transferring it to another address requires internet. No internet, no transfer.

Not it all, its impossible to send or recieve bitcoin without internet services.All the wallets need internet access to send or recieve coins.If you try to make transaction without internet servive than it will be impossible for you because bitcoin is a digital currency that work online.

I think it is impossible to send and receive bitcoins without internet, sending and receiving of bitcoins fully depends on internet services.

Without internet facilities we can't send bitcoins throughout the world.

Internet is the basic thing for sending and receiving bitcoins now adays.

No, It is not possible to send or receive bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency is a digital currency transfer from one address to another internet is needed.It cannot work without the internet.

No I think it's the impossible to get you BTC balance with any internet access because you need to get access to your account do I can't be possible without internet so if you wanna trade and withdraw your BTC and other digital currency   So get your internet first and then use your skills and get your BTC balance but if you wanna withdraw it convert it in to LTC it's has low withdraw feency you need to have internet access

For the foreseeable future, sending, bitcoin by radio isn't happying unless it absolutely has to .it is possible and easy to transfer bitcoin without an internet connection,  but it is not convenient.

Dear friend ! Obviously without Internet access, the possibility to send and receive Bitcoins is significantly limited.transactions with Bitcoin could still be possible even with no Internet connection. We hear Some companies such as 37Coins suggest sending Bitcoin through the use of a third party SMS wallet provider. It is possible and easy to transfer Bitcoin without an internet connection, but it is not convenient. 

In 2017, computer scientist Nick Szabo and PhD researcher Elaine Ou delved into the topic at Stanford’s Scaling Bitcoin conference, introducing a research project that proposed tethering bitcoin to radio broadcast to secure consensus proofs using weak signal radio propagation. (View their talk, a copy of the presentation, and our coverage of the event for further information.)

With Novak and Patterson’s latest feat, crypto Twitter went wild. Szabo, showing that he’s still a firm proponent of taking bitcoin skyward, chimed in to congratulate the duo for a successful sendoff that not even a snowstorm could stop.

As we know Bitcoin is one of the dugitall currenciess and it is very usefull now days in all over the world but without internet it is impossible in used .without internet we not be able to do the bussiniess of bitcoin 

No, this is never possible!  Bitcoin cannot be traded without internet.  Because Bitcoin is an online currency.  We need to use the internet to get or sell, buy everything.  Because this is how we get bitcoin.

• +1 1

Dear...Mate ..this is often not conceivable to send, get and trade bitcoin without the utilize of web. Instep make beyond any doubt we are having great web ..We can't do this without the utilize of internet.Now at that time it is inconceivable but may be in future a few gadgets will concoct or find through which we receive,send and trade bitcoin or other Crypto monetary standards .More we cannot interface with our online Crypto exchanging wallets without the utilize of internet.If we need a login or sign up into our online Crypto exchanging wallets at that point we must utilize the benefit of web otherwise it is inconceivable for us..we ought to watch out almost all this and make beyond any doubt we are having best web network ..

• +1 1

It is a totally illogical question, cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and it is very evident that we will need the internet to perform any type of operation. I don't think this is ever possible but it is a lot of venturing.

• +2 1

No, my dear friend, you cannot send and receive Bitcoin without the Internet or do anything because the Internet is an important thing at the present time. For everything that has become the Internet is the engine of many countries through the global balances. You must make sure that there is an Internet in order to send and receive the currency.

• +5 1