Low trading fees for Yobit.net - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Low trading fees for Yobit.net

And this is one reason which I love more about yobit, because if you look at what happens then you realize it has the lowest fees that there is we need to really need to keep on putting up everything in perspective because we are able to balance a certain standard and the truth is in the end there is a lot to which we can be able to follow.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:52 PM, fidan shala said:

Every trade on YoBit will cost you just 0.2%, regardless if you’re a maker-taker or maker. The exchange does not offer different fee tiers based on your trading volume, and withdrawal fees for some coins may be relatively high

I will say that yobit is a great exchange of the cryptocyrrency and have many features than other exchanges of the cryptocyrrency. Yobit also has less trading fee and the transaction fee also. Therefore a lot of people are using the yobit due to its benefits and the great features.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes no doubt trading and withdraw fees at the yobit is very low I think so don't be worry and do it. 0.2% fees just and even withdraw for the LTC is less fees and it has more less fees than the btc.

• +1 1

Yes my dear there is low trading fees because it is the best exchange and therefore here is ow trading fees I think it's you reminder withdrawal fees is high in different coins such as a btc but otherwise it is the best.

• +1 1

Dear mate, I agree.  Of course, I think the trading fee on the yobit exchange is very low.  Here it is possible to make a profit by trading currency easily for a small charge.  yobit is a trusted safe.  Here it is easy to make money through trade and investment.  The cryptocurrency forum pays them on yobit exchange.  yobit is a place of trust for everyone.  Fees are low so people are leaning towards yobit.

That why I like yobit the transaction fee for trading is actually very cool I mean small they charge less compare to other platform

Hello my pal, in reality, I opt for the yubit platform because it's far extra reliable and assured than others. Even if the conversion fee is higher on my component, I am greater comfortable and reliable, and I even have heard approximately other structures in small costs, but they'll be unreliable.

Hello my friend . The yobit platform is the best trading platform. Its fees are low compared to other platforms. Regardless of the value of the amounts you are trading, even if it is small. This is an encouragement for everyone to use it even if you are a beginner.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:52 PM, fidan shala said:

Every trade on YoBit will cost you just 0.2%, regardless if you’re a maker-taker or maker. The exchange does not offer different fee tiers based on your trading volume, and withdrawal fees for some coins may be relatively high

You can withdraw your funds with low fees but making pair of btc xrp or btc trx or btc waves these three coins i used for transactions try your own experience you will fall in love because its fees is very very low campare to transactions in btc.

Now a days the yobit exchange is the best exchange on crypto world. Because it has many features in it self. This exchange is more reliable and trustworthy,due to the security system.it has very low transaction fees with very fast time.low fee's is  helpful for trading. And it is very easy to withdraw and deposit.

It is true about the fee of YoBit. And it is also one of the best features of YoBit. I even didn't try any other site for trading because I have read many positive reviews about YoBit site. As this post is about the fee of YoBit in which I am fully satisfied to trade in this trading site.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yobit is good cryptocurrency trading exchange. There are different cryptocurrencies are listed for trading. Yobit exchange has different unique features as compared to the other cryptocurrency exchanges. I think that trading fees on different crypto currency pairs is also very low.

• +3 1

Its one of the things I like most about yobit.Transection is a basic for crypto.Many exchanger cost more fees for trading. But yobit takes fees at alow rate no matter  how big our ammount is.Its also a money saver for us.

Because of the most useful features including low trading fee make the YoBit so popular in crypto world. It is the only site that is giving a great opportunity of earning money from it's so many features such as Investbox, vMining, Dice Game,  and free coins etc. It has also so fee of withdrawal through Litecoin as it charges only 0.002 LTC.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

These fees are considered low in my opinion

The best trading platform is the yobit platform because it is reliable and has many features that make it a destination for all investors in the crypto world.

Hello my friend ... Yes, its cost is very expensive, but the yobit platform is the most reliable and reliable platform than others, even if it is higher than the rest of the platforms, but it is the most secure

Edited by Enasalshrbaji20

This is one explanation that I love more about yobit, since, assuming you see what happens then you know it has the lowest fees that we really need to continue setting everything up in context because we can adjust a particular norm and the reality of the matter is that eventually there is a ton to which we can have the option to follow.

Hey dear you have created a really good post it contains a useful knowledge for all of us which will increase our knowledge and yobit is really helpful and a great platform for doing investment or exchange courancy it's a secured and have low withdraw fee @Sania84

Personally, I like Yobit's trading commissions because as you said they are too low compared to other more recognized exchanges that usually charge more for each trade. Sometimes I have made several trades and the commissions are practically unnoticeable because they are too low.
However, when it comes to withdrawing, it is necessary to do a good search to find the cheapest currencies, because this depends on the network of each currency and not directly on Yobit. For example, Tron and Waves are two good options for withdrawing from Yobit with very low commissions.

the fee the yobit exchange is charging is not too low and neither too high it is normal fee there are many other exchanges with the same fee or some of them has less than that.

you are right my friend 0.2 % is not the field that all of exchanges charge in order to make the trade but here you need to pay this small feet and that is all you will be able to make trades here easily

• +1 2

Yeah i agree with you . Yobit has the low trading fees. Yobit is a recent new site. It is best for trading and exchanging . It transaction speed is so fast.  Exchanging is also fast. It is also safer. Low trading fees also makes it more attractive.  So l like yobit.

• +2 1

Yes, yobit platform is one of best platform ever where you can trade with low fee, it is also a platform where all kind of business take place, so I will advice you to always do your transactions in yobit platform and you will see surp

Yes, yobit platform is one of best platform ever where you can trade with low fee, it is also a platform where all kind of business take place, so I will advice you to always do your transactions in yobit platform and you will see surprises

Hello friends

Yobit platform is one of the best platform I ever know and is also a platform where you can trade very easy and with low fee, it is platform that you can invest and realise profit very easily. So I will advice you to join yobit platform and see what will happen

Hello friends

Yobit platform is one of the best platform I ever know and is also a platform where you can trade very easy and with low fee, it is platform that you can invest and realise profit very easily. So I will advice you to join yobit platform and see what will happen

Hello friends

Hello friends

Hello friends

Hello friends

• -5 1