Low trading fees for Yobit.net - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Low trading fees for Yobit.net

Every trade on YoBit will cost you just 0.2%, regardless if you’re a maker-taker or maker. The exchange does not offer different fee tiers based on your trading volume, and withdrawal fees for some coins may be relatively high

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 6
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

And this is one reason which I love more about yobit, because if you look at what happens then you realize it has the lowest fees that there is we need to really need to keep on putting up everything in perspective because we are able to balance a certain standard and the truth is in the end there is a lot to which we can be able to follow we need to keep on working as hard

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 7

I see that the fees for trading through the yobit platform are good and appropriate, not large and does not affect your profit even if you are a beginner and make a small profit

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Masakum is very happy, yes, youbit platform is one of the best and most famous platforms, credibility and dedication among all. We wish success and lasting success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think 0.2% is not too high especially if you have a small amount however about the withdrawal

i can say that BTC fees are high but you can withdraw your balance with LTC or ETH

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 3

Furthermore, this is one explanation which I love more about yobit, since, supposing that you see what happens then you understand it has the most reduced charges that there is we have to truly need to continue setting up everything in context since we can adjust a specific norm and the fact of the matter is eventually there is a ton to which we can have the option to follow we have to continue functioning as hard

That's right, my friend, the trading fee on the Yobit platform is 0.2%. I consider it a simple and low number. They attract members to deal with the Yobit platform and use it.

For me, I prefer Yobit for the ease of work and the many features it offers

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yobit is the best ever wallet/exchange that cost kow fee for both trading and wildrawal, I go through a lot of decentralized projects but I could find any that work the same way with yobit.

• -2 1

9 hours ago, hani20980 said:

I think 0.2% is not too high especially if you have a small amount however about the withdrawal

i can say that BTC fees are high but you can withdraw your balance with LTC or ETH

Yeah they don't have any option like low fee for slowest time, I think they only have the fee for fast transaction time, that is why I always convert first my Bitcoin to the XRP since it has the lowest transaction fee and the fastest one, in that way I will saved a lot, since if I directly transfer my funds in a Bitcoin form then it will cost me too much. So always choose the XRP if you want to transfer you funds to your personal wallet, it is highly recommendable.

Indeed, the transaction fees in the yobit platform are low compared to other platforms, and it has many advantages that make it the right place to start the trading journey for traders, such as not requiring any documents in addition to not imposing any limit on deposits and withdrawals.

• -4 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

This is one of the reasons why I liked yobit exchanger ahead other exchangers in cryptoworld because they offer there users easy service which is why they have earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of, they also have good coins which have low transaction fee and for that reason i will advise us to make use of the likes of litecoin, ethereum and xrp because they have low fee compared to the likes of bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/14/2020 at 9:00 PM, hani20980 said:

You have a good point my friend you can also make use of xrp(ripple) which among the top coins with low transaction fees of 0.5 xrp and that i think is affordable for everyone in this forum so you can give it a trial my friend.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2020 at 11:52 AM, fidan shala said:

Every trade on YoBit will cost you just 0.2%, regardless if you’re a maker-taker or maker. The exchange does not offer different fee tiers based on your trading volume, and withdrawal fees for some coins may be relatively high

I am very pleased that the exchange dies not charge high percentage for trades like some exchanges. It is very good to know. This means that we can trade millions of dollars and still get charged small fees. I really love this exchange.

• +3 1

0.2% seems acceptable to me, it is very low, perhaps a significant percentage is felt in a large quantity. I think that the ideal thing is to look for a good moment to withdraw accordingly the rises and falls of the value. Yobit's functionality is good in my opinion.

Edited by Charlyq34
  • +4 1

I really like the Commission on this forum, because to exchange or withdraw some altcoin, I do not need to spend millions of dollars on the Commission, and this situation is very easy! I like the fact that the Commission is quite low, and allows you to exchange your currencies without any problems!

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Youbit is a good exchanger.

Trading, investing and withdraw fee different from eachother and tranfer from one cryptocurrencies to another cryptocurrencies but i like youbit.net becasue youbit is a good exchanger withdraw fee vero low i think 0.2%  is not high fee. Also that youbit give oppertunity to start trade in youbit. Youbit security system very strong and use developed technology. 0.2% means if you invest million of dollar you will pay commission that is not high.so i prefer to used and start trading with youbit exchanger.

• +3 1

Although in a very large volume 2% of yobit seems excessive, I think it is also fair, since the platform has to subsist from somewhere.
Other sites, depending on what type of transaction is carried out in some cases, do not take anything away from you and as a newbie I wonder, are they safe?
I think yobit is a very good option.

SailorMoon!

• +5 1

A degree of user will normally appreciate an exchange which deliver on low trading fees in respect as on the amount which they use in trading sessions. As some are on no trading fees which have quite emerged. But to real, all the type of exchanges do such on reasons of having to make users more friendly on the various on flexible fees being asked on

• -4 1
  • +3 1

his is what distinguishes YOBIT exchange from other exchanges, an integrated platform in the crypto industry, with all the features needed by a beginner and professional investor alike, as well as very low trading fees, for our encouragement and help. Thank you YOBIT.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

trading in different exchanges there is always going to be the difference on net transaction fees as well as trading fess fess which some exchanges makes it obligatory on having to pay, as yobit being as a model on its own will normally will devise its own fees on the expenses of the users to easily communicate on trading sessions easily

• +4 1

On 10/24/2020 at 6:52 PM, fidan shala said:

It's for you to find the currency that has low transaction fees. There are many coins in the market that has high price of transaction fees because of its value too, you need to find the coin that has low transaction fee and I recommend XPR(RIPPLE) for you, it has the lowest price on the market based on my observation.

• +4 1

It is curious that this 0.20% is hardly noticeable in the altcoins or in the USD market, but in the pairs associated with BTC, that small commission turns out to be high, I am not complaining, but it seemed curious to me.

Also, 90% of withdrawal fees are outrageously high, only a few coins have a low commission.

• +1 1

You are right about youbit forum this is best exchanger in the world whwre thrle trading fees is just 0.02 % and its a good number for all but if you want to withdraw your earning into btc wallet then you will pay more i think there is 12 doller fees for every transaction so always trade btc to ltc because ltc have the lowest fees in this forum after trading you can convert into any other currency or in a bank account you can send your earning so try to save your money.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

The yobit is the Best platform for the trading because you pay the low fees of trading on it... And we also withdraw from this we convert btc into ltc and then withdraw because ltc fees are very low on the yobit exchange... because other exchanger take higher fees of trading and I Also prefer yobit exchange for the trading..

• -2 1

This is one of the main reasons that distinguishes cryptocurrencies from other financial instruments such as stocks bonds debentures etc. This way we do not lose much of our fund as transaction fees, which is not the case for many other securities.  This can be considered as one of the main advantages behind cryptocurrency trading.

Edited by Nicole018
  • -1 1