Low trading fees for Yobit.net - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Low trading fees for Yobit.net

For me, I prefer Yobit because it is more reliable and safer than others, even if the conversion process in it has a high cost compared to other platforms in which the fees are low, but it may be unsafe

i agree with you friend we are know that yobit.net is also very low fee trading so that there are many people use this yobit and get good profit this site.this is very good andd trusted wallet.

thanks

• +1 1

If the trading fees you mentioned are correct, then it is a bit expensive. There are many exchanges that provides almost half of that fee as commision fee. I think Yobit should lower these rates or at least provide some campaign to give bonus to its regular customers. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

about the low trading fees for yobite i will give you the information about that so listen to me to understand me , I really like the Commission on this forum, because to exchange or withdraw some altcoin, I do not need to spend millions of dollars on the Commission, and this situation is very easy! I like the fact that the Commission is quite low, and allows you to exchange your currencies without any problems! so that all my information about what you aske , so good luck for you and every one .

• +1 1

Yobit is the best exchange site for low fees costing. They are special from any others site of that. We can also easily exchange out any crypto currency from here. It's really helpful for traders.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello mate I prefer to trade in yobit because it's the most secure platforms for investing know by me,and I like trading because their withdrawal fees is very low ,so anyone who try yobit will be satisfied.

Hello mate I prefer to trade in yobit because it's the most secure platforms for investing know by me,and I like trading because their withdrawal fees is very low ,so anyone who try yobit will be satisfied.

This is correct the trading is as such and there aren't different tier levels for high-rollers. Probably this should be looked after by yobit as there can be traders that want to trade big and would create good volumes but would require lower trading fees in some pairs.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:52 PM, fidan shala said:

Every trade on YoBit will cost you just 0.2%, regardless if you’re a maker-taker or maker. The exchange does not offer different fee tiers based on your trading volume, and withdrawal fees for some coins may be relatively high

Yes dude i agree that yobit is providing a safe and low fees on withdrawal and it has providing a lot of different opportunities like if one coin is not suitable for us we can go for another coin without having much fee concerned

Yes, yobit is a very good platform since it charges very little fee for each operation apart from being very reliable and safe, I've been using it for a while and I never had any problems

• +2 1

For me, it's a good tax, not as high as the rest of the platforms, and the tax is important to get the job done more quickly and without delaying customers and investors..best wishes 

Good post, I have made some withdrawals on the yobit site and the fees are very low, which makes yobit a very profitable site to operate 

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Jeedah said:

If I can say, I think yobit is the best site for low trading fees and it is one of the reason that I  love because trading through yobit site are good and approximate and the truth is that at the end there is a lot to which we can be able to follow, so let just keep on to be hardworking.

@Jeedah You are absolutely right mate and i agree with you. Yobit is one of the best site which requires low trading without much stress and it is also very reliable and safe. Yobit is just so safe and interesting for trading.

Hello friend, the exchanging expenses isn't high here however it is additionally not to bolted but rather still you are directly in the withdrawal cycle and in the withdrawal charge to on the grounds that in certain coins like in bitcoin it is excessively high..

That is why I love the yobit site because of its reliability and guarantee.it has a low charge rate and very quick in transactions.it is suitable platform for trading and investment.yobit is the best choice in my opinion 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes the trading fees of yobit is very low than any other trading site. And low trading fees help a trader to trade easily and earn a good amount of profit. That's why most of the people use yobit for trading. 

that is one of the fine motive that encourage me maximum the low rate of yobit whilst making your transaction charges is constantly at affordable to the way that you may be satisfied with the service of the forum.

Yobit exchange charges a low transaction fee for sending and receiving digital currencies. Yobit, a large stock market in terms of volume, provides convenience to its users. It is also a profitable project for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.

trading in different exchanges there is always going to be the difference on net transaction fees as well as trading fess fess which some exchanges makes it obligatory on having to pay, as yobit being as a model on its own will normally will devise its own fees on the expenses of the users to easily communicate on trading sessions easily.

I've been using yobit for a couple month and i never faced with any problem. Yes i agree fees are acceptable in yobit. I am also trading on yobit and i am pretty okay with those fees. Whenever i want to withdraw my money on yobit i always use ltc because fee's are very cheap in ltc, whic is very good for me.

There are many other exchanges with even low trading fees as compared to yobit. But yobit is easy to use and have reliable security that's why it's trading fee is very reasonable, looking at its features.

The trader is looking for ways to trade in a way that works very quickly and securely and requires very low fees for transactions made in this investment. 

There are many good benefits to withdraw with low fee on Yobit exchange site and xrp, ltc is a good choice to withdraw with low fees on these coins.  A good advantage of Yobit site is that Fiat currency can be withdrawn at usd with low fee.  Yobit exchange site best for low fee in all respects.

It is really too low amount for market trading. For this Yobit is now more popular than others exchange or trading sites. There have some popular coins for withdraw coins with a low fee. Like Litecoin, it has only 0.10 cents for withdraw, This is totally mind blowing.

I've been using yobit for a while and i never faced any negative things yet. I agree with you trading fee's are pretty low for me and it's a very good for all of us. If you have enough experience you can trade with the amounts you earn from here, because yobit is kind of a nice place to trade.

• +1 1

As expected and as a great exchange platform that yobit, its commissions for trading on this platform are very good, therefore it encourages you to trade on this great platform
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

• +1 1