Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

According to the new publishing and payment laws in the forum, we get better content and we do not find any posts without interest or meaning because they will definitely get negative reviews and will not be paid for in the end...

Yes, this is true, when a topic is created whose quality is poor, it is deleted by the moderators and all the responses on it will be deleted and they will not be counted in yobit, so we have to respond to only good topics with useful content

As for me, in my opinion, you are right, my friend. My members should stop creating posts with poor quality content. And more adherence to the rules of publishing topics.

• +5 1

Because you are an expert, you may have this question useless content, but for beginners, this question or whatever information is, is very important, so members can not be stopped from commenting, this section is to help beginners not to frustrate them.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this. We must create useful content, but unfortunately it has become difficult to create new posts due to the large number of topics discussed in this forum and we are facing the problem of repeating these topics

You must adhere to the forum rules for posting
Relying on useful topics is not a must
Sharing and commenting on inferior posts will not
Conditions are completed

• +4 1

Certainly my friend, a topic that is less than 100 characters will not be counted, and this is mentioned in the forum rules, so you must pay attention to the rules when writing any topic

I agree with you, my friend
This is a result of people not reading the terms of the forum and not adhering to them, and this will definitely lead them to delete posts that do not comply with the quality and do not achieve the benefit of others in this forum.

In fact, I agree with you on that my friend, I think that we, as members of the forum, must conduct research and studies so that we can create various topics that contain useful and valuable information, so that both members and the forum benefit from that.

• +2 1

I think that the motivation behind answering these short questions is to help the author of the post in answering his questions without knowing that this post will be deleted. In any case, thanks for the mention.

What you say is correct, my friend, we always see that some members give false reputation and achieve financial gain. Therefore, I suggest reading and understanding posts, taking useful information from them and giving them a positive evaluation.  Good day

I am really surprised at those people who bring external disputes to this forum, or that the matter is limited to jealousy of some members that the matter must be controlled by us and returned its negative consequences to us.
Greed, envy and jealousy are among the traits that hurt us in the first place
We want to evaluate the topics according to what we really see
For example, I have rated very few members negatively for posts that were somewhat strange to me
Good luck everyone

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello there, my mate. In reality, I hope that we all take the forum and its rules seriously, and that if you are a beginner like me, you will conduct research on the topics at hand and write what is useful in this way, everyone will benefit and there will be no problems or hindrances to the forum's growth and survival.

Wow, thanks for sharing this great write up, obviously someone like me doesn't know the post/comment on it won't be counted for, but I do know the original post will be deleted, but I thought the comment under it will not be affected, now I know it will, there are a lot of such, posts in form of question and we do participate in them, I think other member can see this also and rectify their mistake , no wonder many of my post was not counted on yobit,

Thank you.

Edited by Olasquare23
Typo error

Friend, you are right in what you say that we must stop sending lower quality content, what we must do is always give or provide content that is of good quality and also useful for other people not only for us but for everyone see our theme itself.

• Useful or interesting 1

welcome my friend yes you are right we should not exceed the rules of the forum and abide by it i.e. we have to write at least 100 characters in each post and be effective or it will be deleted from what makes the member frustrated we have to work seriously here to achieve success good luck 

• +3 1

I believe it is a good idea to avoid these products that people criticize for their poor quality. In my involvement and sharing of experiences with others, I always try to provide useful material. I believe that low-quality posts should be absolutely banned, as your subject would be removed.

You are right I have seen a lot of members who are feeding the lower quality content it means that they are giving like to that posts the posts which do not deserve any type of like because the posts are useless and not useful for the forum members.

Hello, you are right, my friend. There are people who publish content of less than 100 characters, and this is considered illegal and illegal in the laws of this forum. Therefore, the post and comments are deleted as well. I hope that all beginners read the posts well and read the instructions for this club, and things will be fine.

I agree with you, my friend, you are right, many new members post duplicate or useless posts and support low-quality and unconstructive posts, so it is necessary to guide them, guide them and remind them of the need to read the rules, abide by them and understand them correctly to avoid such appearances And we reduce the number of deleted posts that affect everyone and keep the forum providing meaningful and important content

I agree with you, my friend.

There are a lot of poor quality topics that are very short and get a lot of likes and replies .

We should not support this type of content, but rather we must ignore it until the owner wakes up and tries to improve the quality of his posts in the coming times.

It is assumed that according to the new publishing and payment laws in the forum, we get better content and we do not find any posts without interest or meaning because they will definitely get negative reviews and will not be paid for in the end.

I do observe some members who create a topic with just a single line or some do ask questions while creating a topic I think it is better if they can DM a member and ask about a particular thing or he can ask the admin I hope he will get a better answer.

Before someone is supposed to create a topic, it has to be something meaningful and helpful to the forum; we don't just make topics that aren't relevant because that's against the rules, and those topics, as well as all comments and replies, will be deleted.