Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

If you want to make at least a hundred character post you better have the knowledge of what you're posting. Because when you've enough knowledge about an idea you can even write a thousand characters about and that too legit words and sentences. Most people just try and rush about posting without properly investing time on it and it either result in negative reviews or just gets delete by moderater.

I think they create topics with small content without reading the rules of this site. Most people make this mistake. But if they read the rules of the site, I don't think they made this mistake. Subjects with less than 100 characters will be considered ineligible. Try creating things in 100 characters. So stop providing low quality content.

Well, my friend, I thank you for your advice. I have been working here for a short while, and I agree with you about writing publications, because of course less important publications will be excluded, so everyone should work hard and give the publication its right to information.

Yeah I like topic if am not mistaken I think their is penalty for low quality post, so I urge members of this forum to compost a good quality and standard post that are relevant to crytpo world

I think the positive feeding is much more important for the users to supports each other in this forum. There are some reasons and due to these some one could not have the ability to put the valuable content.

Yes, my companion, typically genuine. There are a parcel of posts and posts that are not imperative and are of no utilize, so we continuously need to include modern thoughts and information to the gathering so that everybody isn't continuously bored of rehashing these thoughts.

Yes, we do not want less quality content, but rather we want content that fulfills the aspirations of the followers, such as talking about important matters and valuable information that the followers benefit from, so please stop supporting less quality content. 

I agree 120% with what you say. That is why everybody should give anything that you mention a negative 5 rating & report it as spam or what ever. Dont feel bad about report crappy / rubbish, this crap only brings the quality of forum down for everybody. It also helps the Admin / Mods to keep the forum clean.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

You are right that there are a lot of members who write comments and responses to posts that violate the rules or frequent posts, and thus their posts are deleted, so we have to choose the appropriate quality topics and write the useful comments on them.

You are right but partly not because we can make content not very long and that it is valuable that if always more than 100 characters complying with the rules, but we should not always make 400 characters or much with more than 100 is fine.

• +1 1

Wether you an old or new member on the forum, you Knew you are capable of joining the forum and that is why you have joined, so please stop sending the forum with less quality content in order to make the forum more useful to it users.

Those people who carry out these practices aim for profit only, and this thing as you mentioned is harmful to the forum, so they must be suspended in any way, even if the ban, in order not to negatively affect the forum and all the remaining members.

The lower content topics were made by beginners I believe. And I suggest to don’t post topics if you are a beginner. First be active on the commenting. As a beginner I don’t have any idea about that the topic doesn’t contain 100 letter and if we comment on that it doesn’t count on yobit. Thanks for the information 

I have seen a lot of people here who have started working on this forum because they don't know what is good. They have broken many rules of this forum which has caused a lot of problems in the forum. I will tell them that it works here.  Get started. Thanks

It's reality people are commenting very fastly on lower quality post. They see at first sight and judge and comment. They did not check this post that  not fulfill criptotalk criteria 

I I agree with you,I think we have to focus on the content not the article, it's very unfortunate to write an article that doesn't have meaning and useful to the forum,And also help people to understand the topic and understand the important of the questions, because moderator are always curious to delete any post that is not useful and meaningful to the forum.

Indeed, there are many people who publish posts that have no value or questions that are repetitive more than once. It is good to raise the level of learning in the forum to why the matter becomes very professional 

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend, just create topic with quality and knowledge to teach some newbie here how it works here, it is helpful for everyone who needs help, and it can helpful for you earning.

Nobody want to put the comments which have the lower quality content. There are some possible reasons which causes the reasons to happens such things like lack of knowledge or writings skill.

It is true that in the forum there are some topics that have content of only one line and that same topic gets comments and as the colleague says we must be selective in the topics where we comment since a topic with less than one hundred characters can be deleted and with it our comment will also be deleted. 

• +1 1

It's more about management than it is about members. Management can determine whether or not it's important, and members are hard to do, especially new ones.

We should try to do our best.we should make good research before making comments.we should avoid from violation of rules and regulations.we should comment good quality content.

That's right, because in the long run creating topics or posts with a very low quality affects us which is why we need to make necessary research and get the most important tips,knowledge that benefits every member.

Posting unnecessary topic will not only affect the topic generator but also affect those that will make comment on the post. Also posting topics that those onto have good content will make the group so low. so we have to write appropriate and good posts.  In my opinion, every forum member should write useful and good posts and not be short and use less.