Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Hi friend  thank you  for this information.. you are absolutely  right because constructive discussion is help ful for us.with out understanding  the topic we can't  understand  this digital world. We are here for Learning not wasting time.so friends  your reply should be right.

Yes you are right i completely agree with you that there must be some restrictions will be planted to this types of lower feeding posts which just waste our time and in there nothing to be useful so you are right i am with on this. Thanks 

Yes, I agree with you. We should make good quality contents. If our contents will not be useful, then people will not like our contents and they will not give us good reputation. We should not post less than  100 characters, otherwise our post may be deleted. We have to follow the rules of this forum to work here.

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Future Plans on Crypto Talk.. Dear if take it seriously then you will get good reputation and earn money from Crypto Talk. Always make a good post that contain unique and useful and special content.

I totally agree with you my friend about what you post, and we, the new members, should take advantage of the publications here to understand how to write the content and provide useful and non-duplicate ideas for everyone.

Yes I mean we should stop feeding lower quality of information to the forum so we can help other like new members her in the group to know there right and know what they can do here

You are very right friend and that should be known by the members who are entering the platform since as you said this can harm them for the elimination of their topics or comments, my c advice for all those new users who investigate fill your comments with content so that you are useful for the platform 

You're very proper pal and that should be acknowledged by means of the individuals who're getting into the platform in view that as you stated this can harm them for the removal of their topics or feedback, my c advice for all the ones new users who investigate fill your remarks with content so you are useful for the platform

Such posts exist in abundance, especially those that do not exceed 100 characters. If you look at the number of topics sent by the owners of these topics, you see them as few, meaning that they are beginners and may be ignorant of the forum rules and instructions.  It is our duty to advise them to read the instructions before starting work

sure i agree but at the period when this post was written there were many new people joining the forum for DLRS airdrop and of course most new members started to write posts and topics without reading the rules , that's why at that time there were lots of low quality posts and also lots of replies to them as well, now airdrop is over and everything back to normal , it's great to see less of useless posts and topics compared to then

I believe that's true. I have been noticing from past 2-3 days that there are so many newbies that are creating topic everyday. I know creating topic is needed in this forum. But those are just questions and those questions answers are given already by the moderators in each sections pinned post. They are not reading those rules and regulations properly that why they are asking by creating topic. Those topic are getting many replies too and most of them are also newbies. Those post will be deleted but we must do something about it.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Your all points are great and lovely. I am agree with your all points. But, Dear @tienda, From my opinion, we should focus on purpase of the post, not on the length of the post. Because I saw many post that they were very lengthy but no best purpose in the post. Due to this cause, Our Post delete.

So we should include best goal in the the post. So that, Everyone can understand and enjoy to that post. Thaks for this topic. 🤗💕

I think it's better not to do it than to create low quality content. Because no good feedback can be expected from it. So everyone should refrain from creating these low quality content.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 10/23/2020 at 11:52 AM, tienda said:

Some people are fond of that and it's not good at all, some post will not pass one line and it may be question, but seeing many people commenting under then is another thing entirely because the post portrayed low quality already and should be nullified, I'll also urge us all to stop posting little content and always make our post to be informative to others

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I believe that there are too many publications of that type, I personally avoid them, from what you mention, about the elimination of these publications, the only opinions are when a person asks for help, since I regularly comment on them when they are people who start and ask for help , but the purpose is to have helped, only that is how I comment.
It is advisable to create useful content, which causes an impact on other people, since the purpose of the project is to learn about cryptocurrencies and their surroundings, and it is something that we should not forget when creating an article, best regards.

This is serious thing to note by all beginners.. as they tend to just go about engaging in random post.. it is not good at all to see low content every now and den

Yes you're right brother many of them just come and make a post like 2 lines or 3 lines but why they forget the rule of 100 characters you must need to complete 100 words if you not so your posts or topics will be deleted so make a honestly work with this forum.

• +2 1

It is assumed that according to the new publishing and payment laws in the forum, we get better content and we do not find any posts without interest or meaning. so I do not write a comment on it because I know that it will be deleted.

you can search the forum and you will find the easy answer. You should not support such topics as you will never get a useful article. Always try to find useful articles.

Yes, you are right. Everyone here should publish useful topics for everyone and not just a small question, you can search in the forum and you will find the answer easily. You should not support such topics because you will never get a useful post. Always try to search for useful posts and comment on it.

Yes I totally agree with you please don't posts or topics that don't actually follow the format of posting of the forum . Topic must be productive and useful be the responsible member of the forum thank you.

Dear senior member you shared a informative post. We have to create a authentic topic which is helpful and meaningful for all of us. By which all of members get a lot of information. Try to create that type of topic. 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information. Yes, we should Stop feeding lower quality content.i think, we should write a valuable comments in this forum.beacuse for your good writing, you will get good reputation.

Welcome my friend. We have to pay attention to this aspect, topics or comments less than a hundred characters exist, and you have seen them because if we commented, our answer will be deleted.