Crypto forum between past and present - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

Seriously is you compare before and now of crytoptalk you will realised that the forum have a lot of improvement base on the way adims are doing their best too minimize the scams 

Yes you are right this is the best thing and the forms used in the Crypto currency field and also look at this form this is the big form 9 days and also in competition with the bitcointalk there were not much topics created and look now you will almost every topic related to anything

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We notice the development of the coding forum between the past and the present due to the distinguished publications published by the forum leaders, which in turn helped to develop a great deal.

I think the members here on this forum are really doing well creating helpful topics, I could remember vividly when I started it was topics here that gave me good understanding on how to go about the forum. So I will say all thanks to the members of this great forum.

• +5 1

in each domain, we can develop our job, it's same in this forum, users who are posted topics in the first time,they are asking question only, now they are giving topics with value and sharing good informations about crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

I havent been here for such a long time but the truth is there are so many changes that have happened right now its important to keep everything in the right perspective we need to work and do the right thing because the forum has a lot of changes, we need to really put together everything in the right positions , we need to keep on putting up a good choice for it, we have to keep on going and put together everything we have.

Friend truth. Over time we may be improving, but of course, always looking for more knowledge, because knowledge is never too much. I am very happy to see that the forum can transform people, and this is very rewarding because it is something we have at our disposal, we just have to be interested in learning and growing

• +5 1

I disagree with you. For me, I found that the old topics that were written at the beginning of the forum are better than the topics that are being written now, at least for the topics that I have read because I did not read all the topics because they are many, but in general this matter is relative and cannot be generalized, there Good old topics and also there are not good topics and the same for new topics.

There is alot improvement, lot of changings, revolution has taken place, new things have being introduced to the forum, the interest people tend to develop for the cryptocurrencies are high and all happen because of the crypto forum that enlighten and educates people about crypto, people want to invest, trade and do transactions with cryptocurrencies than before, now is user friendly than the past, crypto has been mostly accepted across the globe because people get more aware of it fron the forums, cryptotalk is playing a vital role in improving, advertising, promoting, cryptocurrency to the world.

• +1 1

Yes of course,forum will happen to one of the greatest website to discover out all the answers about the cryptocurrencies. Because the forum gives us the break to become skilled at about new clothes about cryptocurrencies and also motivate us to gain and grow our know-how about Crypto World.it is the only forum that use to improve our knowledge everyday.

An important topic, my friend, is very nice to find development and progress in this coding because it is important in our working life and allows you to earn money and invest it and improve the standard of living

The forum is progressing well and I believe the current forum and all it's  services offered that we see today are better than it was in the past,anyway let me say nothing much I joined recently so I'm with no idea of the past forum and how it was then.

• +1 1

Nothing stays the same .. my friend .. I noticed the difference from myself .. I am gaining experience day after day, a different person from a week ago .. The field of cryptocurrencies is renewed and the forum lead the message to the fullest and following up everything new .. Today's publications are fresh, diverse, and useful to all members .

I just involved in cryptotalk some weeks ago and reading through old posts, i have heard of so many things including oayment system and it has evolved so vastly and it will soon be more developed.

• +1 2

In past cryptocurrencies are not secured but with advancement now cryptocurrencies  are more secured. Evolution are made to things adjustable. This forum gives opportunity to gather huge knowledge and to earn as well.

In the past, no one knew about crypto while working in the forum. Now, the number of members working in the forum has increased more than once.

Yes, my friend, you will definitely notice the difference, because the development of the forum is due to the increase in the experience of the old members and thus they teach the new members, which increases the quality of the posts.

I think this site is very popular. If someone thinks this site is small, he doesn't know anything about this site. There is a lot we have to learn on this site that we will never know. There is a lot to understand from here. So we will not think of any site as small, we will continue to work with our responsibilities.

As far as I know before or about a year ago this forum pay every posts for 1000 satoshi and the max daily paid posts is 30 and they receive their payment in the same day, also reaction or rating before doesn't make us earn more. In this forum present campaign we can still get paid for 1000 satoshi if our posts have a positive rating and they also limit the number of paid posts per day to 20. We can still earn everytime we posts but through talk tokens and we receive the payments from our posts after 7 days.

Truly, it is awesome to discover this improvement in the gathering through helpful subjects that recognized individuals distribute and contain a ton of significant and rich data in the field of digital currencies

This is a wonderful and remarkable platform and it is getting more and more better day by day. I also have noticed its evolution. Members around here are getting experience and learning techniques of making a good post. So the forum is getting better. Also the rules and regulations of this forum are getting strict day by day. It is updating with the passage of time.

Yes there are  lot of development in the topics posted on this forum. This shows the development and progress of the members of this community. This forum includes most of very important topics which are very helpful for beginners also. So I think the development process in this forum very good and is always in in continuous form so there are  lot of new things to learn through the information posted on this platform.

I believe if you are old member, and had the opportunity to correspond to their post and indulge in debating with them, you would be more poised to give your analysis or compare between then and now. I am pretty old in this forum, and personally I don't see much up gradation of the content. Further, most old member are still here, and they still post. And some who were banned, are here as well, with different id I suppose.

You are right @Roan in just one year, CryptoTalk forum witnessed a great development and became one of the most important crypto forums. There is also great progress in the work of forum members. Their topics became useful, high-content and rich in information related to crypto, and this is positive for us and for the forum.

On 10/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

The reason why it evolved so much in the past years was due to the increase of the population in members. Since it gives us more people to think about new things.