Crypto forum between past and present - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

Yes of course mate,  and in coming months this forum will likely be one of the best sites and it will be improve by then. We just have to keep working hard together so that we can improve this forum to become one of the best. 

On 10/20/2020 at 1:24 PM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

Yes, Its been great for all of us to be there.

As this is no easy to build a Good reputation as crpto talk forum did.

And many of the individuals join this platform for their family support and thier self advancement.

They used this forum for thier upcomming events as a learning process.

So, be positive guys.

You can do anything what ever you want.

Just be firm on your goal.

And have on Your God.

Yes, it is true
I also like that when you are in the beginners section and finish reading the largest number of topics about the forum
And you will move to another section, you will find the difference, and you will feel that you have moved from one place to another place radically.

• +1 1

You are absolutely correct.

Even I was comparing the same thing that people get enough knowledge and experience as they work more and more. Because many senior members deliver very useful and informative posts which help other members especially beginners.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, what you say is correct, and this constitutes a drive to improve the forum and its development and to become one of the best forums currently circulating that seek to expand its activity because working in the crypto forum helps you expand your experience and your ability to work more in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I do not know about it past but I can say enough about the present that a lot of members are working here and all of them are fully setified on this platform and I think that it will get more success then past.

As a new commer,I don't know much about the past of this forum but it's present form is wonderful.It is encouraging for the new people to enhance their reputation.

• +5 1

At one time the use of cryptocurrency was very low. Because then the world was not so modern.But the use of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. So the members of this forum are increasing to learn about cryptocurrency.Its condition is much better now than in the past.

Yes, there is an evolution in the content in the forum because the members benefit from the expertise and information in the forum due to the presence of many useful and important topics for everyone.  I think Crypto Talc will continue to evolve every day.

• +2 1

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.

yes, its been a year which is was.

So try to create quality stuff for the rest of members to be more workeable here. 

And many of them are trying their level best to promote others

And we shoulf learn form our seniors that how the ha e worked in past.

And how they share thier thoughts in crypto talk to be more effective.

Thanks for your guidefull information

Friends in the past content was plagiarized, there were too much spammers in this field. People have not knowledge about this platform it was restricted to few countries, but now situation is changed, content is not plagarized, there is saftey and rules for work, clean environment also.

On 10/20/2020 at 5:57 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Of course, there is an evolution in all posts for members who gained experience from reading new information in the forum, and also we see every day many beginners who start learning with us in this forum.

Yes sir but not all the beginners are getting some knowledge in this forum because they're just spamming here and focusing on the payment, if this forum does not having any payment, there will be having a few members here to be participated.

I think in the past very low members joined of this forum. In this start everyone not know about the crypto but now almost many people know about the crypto and now the numbers are members are very huge.

Yes there are massive changes that is done in this platform become very useful but i think the passion nd the envolment of the people that was earlier is not in this time in present views everyone looking for a good reputation always begging for a like my dear if u do hard work do usefull post u definitely will get reputation points 

Well, it has a gap between the posting before and today because most of the members when this forum is just new is quality posters, which means that they're helping this forum to make and organize the rules ans regulations, if you compared ir right now, the members here is now making a low quality post which can lead to deletion.

• +3 1

The forum has definitely grown and is much more better than what it is already. I advice everyone to come to the forum and learn a few things about crypto so that they can improve their overall understanding of cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.

The difference is clear .The price of BTC was zero when it's start but now a days it's values increases day by day.In past few people was working here but now million of the people are working here.

i heard a lot about the crypto forum that in past there were a lot of scams in it but in present the moderators have reduced the number of scammers to a very low numbers and now the only thing against them we can do is to hope for best that they will be vanished from this forum and moreover i think this forum is made better for learning about bitcoins and other digital currencies.

Yes, my friend, of course encryption at first was not very popular and did not have imaginary prices like today it is very popular around the world and it provides new jobs for everyone here. 

• +4 1

You cannot compare the past and the present because I am new here, but I see that there are a lot of members who write useful posts and support this wonderful forum.

• +2 1

Actually there is much different from the topic of the past to the present to topic if one can observe there is greater improvement. 

I see this development and this is thanks to the members who provide their expertise to the novice people. We thank them and we hope that this enthusiasm will remain in work so that we can reach one goal and as quickly as possible.

• +2 1

Actually, Bitcoin is future and present of money world.Let's continue growing Cryptotalk for the benefit of all the users who make life here and for the benefit of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.  Really,The post and comments keeps getting better especially as the forum is so strict with all the rules. I think you should buy some bitcoin for future with many risks.

Hello, if it is excellent to see how this forum evolves and the knowledge of the new members along with it, so that it is easy to get in the mood in the crypto world