Which Wallet is this Platform paying - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Which Wallet is this Platform paying

This is reality about wallet that wallet give an offices that it secure your coins and your data from open. Be that as it may, in my insight there is nobody wallet which give the paying against your coins. The fundamental work of wallet is give to a surface where you store your coins and data from open.

You will get paid directly to your Yobit exchanger accounts. cryptotalk forum paid us money to Yobit exchanger not in any wallet.

This platform will not give your payment in any wallet. You have to receive your payment into yobit exchanger. Otherwise you can't receive your payment.

You need to associate your record to the yobit trade and I can say that in the wake of making 100 subjects right now, start to get a pleasant reward for composing points.

That is the reason you have to open a record on Yobit Exchange and associate the cryptotalk ID with the Yobit Exchange.

On 12/26/2019 at 1:42 AM, Vanessa said:

Kindly advise which wallet is this platform paying when we are reaching 100 topics.

Your answers ate highly appreciated.

Thanks.

When you've reached your 100 useful posts, you'll get started to pay using the platform Yobit. They directly pay you depending on your number of helpful forum posts that you have made, and you have to register first to the Yobit and connect it to your crypto talk account. 

You can see it in your yobit account just integrated your email you use in this forum and after reaching 100 post/topics you will see the payment in yobit platform, just check it if your post/topic was already paid.

Your payment in the yobit BTC wallet after that you can transfer between bitcoin wallets in a coinbase or blockchain wallet after reaching the minimum withdrawal of yobit bitcoin.

The payments in this forum are made to the yobit platform and from there you have the option to keep it in your yobit account and use it for trading or investment opportunities, or you could perhaps withdraw the earned bitcoin to your own wallet so that you can use it later on for something else. to do this all you have to do is go to your balance and click on the withdraw button and enter the desired wallet address.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

There is no wallet in cryptotalk, so you need to have an account in yobit where you can receive your payments there, because cryptotalk and yobit are having a crypto relationship, your money are going to be transferred automatically to yobit without any problems and without any actions from you