Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction.

On 10/17/2020 at 4:35 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

Raoul Pal, founder and CEO of Real Vision, has stated in an interview with Stansberry Research that bitcoin could get an “enormous wall of money” over the next few years.

He said that $1 million for BTC is "about right" in the next five or 6 years, considering we will be going through two halving cycles, the one that happened this year and the next one in 2024.

at the same time this week, PlanB, creator of the Stock-to-Flow bitcoin price models, said that BTC is on its way to increase exponentially after May.

Pal also stated that he will convert his gold investments into bitcoin due to the vastly better performance of bitcoin.

what do you think of this prediction? do you agree with it, or think it's a long shot? and what would you think bitcoin would be in the next 5 years?

source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/enormous-wall-of-money-will-send-bitcoin-to-1m-in-2025-raoul-pal

It is not impossible for that to happen but I think that if it is more realistic it could reach that value after 2 or 3 more halving, it may reach that price in 2025 but we still have to know until what price will arrive in 2021 for that prediction to be close to reality

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not see it possible, the price of Bitcoin can increase considerably in some years, but reaching the million, I do not think so, since there are factors that would prevent it.

I am skeptical to every prediction that came from any so called CEO or crypto guru because I have heard alot of prediction from gurus but it turns to no avail I am not saying prediction can not be true , of course it could be but no one can ascertain that their prediction must always be right because crypto currency is a decentralized system where it has no control from any middle person we should just hope that the price of Bitcoin should reach up till that price.

I have a doubt about that and I wish be right because the price you talking about is huge it's not impossible but it still just thoughts and imaginations we will see 

• +3 1

This is possible because we never expected Bitcoin to reach what it has now reached, but inevitably this will happen because it is the future and it increases day by day and makes huge profits

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think it will reach the price of 1 million dollars in 2025. Because it is a very large amount and exaggerated. Personally, I expect it to rise to 100 thousand dollars in the next 5 years

I believe that BTC is not going to reach a million dollars, I think that they are going to get a stronger currency that large organizations can control. BTC in a few years will be replaced

23 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You mean that man predicts the price of bitcoin would be 1 million dollars in the next 5 years?! That will not happen! You know bitcoin price haven't reached even $50K, right? How come in 5 years will reach 1 million USD?

go back a few years and you would find that bitcoin was barely worth $100, at that time who would've thought that bitcoin would reach $20k? it's not something that hasn't happened before you know

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I doubt that could happen until 2025. Because other cryptocurrencies are growing too, such as ETH, TRX, etc. and they have more useful options those bitcoin doesn't have, such as smartcontracts for instance. So they will get a share of total marketcap of cryptocurrencies, including some share which bitcoin holds for now.  Bitcoin was first, we honor this, but it became a bit outdated in compare with ETH or a similar platform.  In next years assets will be redistributed from BTC to other modern platforms. BTC will become just as a museum arthefact earlier or later.

Looking at the past, to be confident in bitcoin has a place to be. From the moment it cost $ 1 and suddenly went up to 10,000. This is cool, and could very well get it again.

• +2 1

I think the story behind everything is that we are always speculating and the truth is the right idea is to make sure that we are able to move in the right ideas that works for us , we really need to run the market perfectly and in the end the value of bitcoin will go up but for me if hits 1 Million dollars then that is an increase to the factor of 10,000% and I think if today I have 100$ worth of bitcoin , then in that time I will have about 10,000$ good money so about 1000$ of bitcoin then I will have about 1 Million dollars and I think I better start saving but am sure that is a little bit exaggerated.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think that is impossible its 5 years to 2025 and its becoming a little bit difficult to understand what the statement is all about so we need to wait so there is a other ways to which we can be able to follow certain channels and the right one is to enjoy the good things of every kind of following the right idea is to work with what we have today and wait and see what happens in the end

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello friends I hope you are well with respect to the value of Bitcoin for 2025 that reaches a million as a prediction, it is likely that it can reach that amount depending on any unexpected factor like this happening in this time with the covit-19 it can be triggered that parami It will not have as much projection as the one given by this prediction or expectation of the value of this currency, we all hope that every day it becomes stronger and more valuable, but nobody knows what may happen in the future, it may rise or fall in price, nobody knows everything else. they are expectations

It is my opinion with the future price of this coin

• +3 1

I see difficult. But the market always surprises us and it may happen. The important thing is that BTC will remain strong, since at the moment it is the most used cryptocurrency in transactions in the world.

I think 2018 bitcoin once reach 20k$ dollars then after in two years bitcoin never reach that prices, Even 5 months before bitcoin halving also completed but we cannot see any big pump,

then how 5 years after bitcoin reach 100k $ dollars, its not possible everyone wants free publicity, so they predicts anything don't believed this type news, after 5 years bitcoin reach around 30k$ or 40k$ dollars.

• +1 1

@ETheHedgehog 1 MILLION USD per coin , this is really look strange because bitcoin need Alot of times for it .

I didn't think this is impossible but this is really look difficult , when bitcoin is unavailable for mining and it's demand also in good then we can say bitcoin touch this level in future. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/17/2020 at 12:01 PM, Puslit said:

this prediction is exaggerated much... impossible, what are you dreaming for?

I can't believe that by 2025 the price of one Bitcoin will reach up to a million dollar I am skeptical because we have just give years to 2025 and one expect Bitcoin to reach such amount this is impossible even though the adoption rapidly increases every day , I can't argue that the price might reach utpo a hundred thousand dollar.

No, it is definitely a fantasy that the btc is going to be worth so much money in just 5 years, I know that cryptos came to stay but one thing is that it has a respectable value and that its value can be worth enough to medium or long term and another thing is to assume that the btc will cost a million in just 5 years, maybe in about 10 years and I am risking a lot in saying that, since we do not know what may happen in the future uncertain, currently we live in an uncertainty with the situation of the pandemic, and many who were in 2019 said that by 2020 the btc will increase, I have even heard that according to it was going to reach 20 thousand but I think they are very far from reality.

On 10/17/2020 at 6:35 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

Raoul Pal, founder and CEO of Real Vision, has stated in an interview with Stansberry Research that bitcoin could get an “enormous wall of money” over the next few years.

He said that $1 million for BTC is "about right" in the next five or 6 years, considering we will be going through two halving cycles, the one that happened this year and the next one in 2024.

at the same time this week, PlanB, creator of the Stock-to-Flow bitcoin price models, said that BTC is on its way to increase exponentially after May.

Pal also stated that he will convert his gold investments into bitcoin due to the vastly better performance of bitcoin.

what do you think of this prediction? do you agree with it, or think it's a long shot? and what would you think bitcoin would be in the next 5 years?

That it reaches a million dollars I do not believe in 5 or 6 years, it may reach fifty or one hundred thousand, if it will grow over time that is true, but not so much, we will have to wait for the movement of the dollar worldwide in these years That comes that a huge drop in transactions with that currency is expected, there is even talk that when countries begin to adopt their own digital currencies based on Blockchain, the dollar will disappear as a financial exchange currency in the world.
We have to wait and see, but those forecasts seem crazy to me, to see a BTC in a million dollars in such a short time, only if the dollar is devalued to minimums never seen could it be.

The prediction is way too exaggerated. Even with the support, development and usefulness of cryptocurrencies and BTC, 1 million is nearly impossible. Maybe 50k as the best scenario, but not 1 million in 5 years

You cannot expect this way, it can rise to a good price, but according to the circumstances in the world, if the digital currency becomes legal and the whole world deals with it, of course, Bitcoin may reach a million dollars and Bitcoin every four years reduces mining in half and this is possible

$1 млн - будет стоить 1 Биткоин в 2025 году. Индекс stock-to-flow и предсказание 2012 года.

1 миллион долларов за 1 биткоин в 2025 году. Прогноз от 2012 года.

Модель движения цены BTC рассчитывается на основе индекса соотношения запасов и потоков. Прогноз, показанный на рисунке, был опубликован еще в 2012 году, и, глядя на него, мы уже можем с уверенностью сказать, что индекс движения акций, по крайней мере, не следует упускать из виду.

there are cryptocurrency traders who are excited, because of the increase in prices of Bitcoin after the million-dollar investment of Square in the world's first cryptocurrency. Bitcoin managed to keep the price above 10K, maintaining its long-term uptrend. Since the market crash in March, Bitcoin has not lost its momentum, and after an initial rally, driven in part by the need to build up a store of value and in part by the DeFi craze, the token is slowly but surely rising. at new maximum prices.