Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

Times have changed 6 years ago the cryptocurrency market was far below compared to today; I believe that both things can be done in parallel I do not visualize the cryptographic world as a specific job

To do this, you need such things as: knowledge of what this or that currency is, to have deep analytics on the market and an analytical mindset. And, of course, the most important thing is to be in the right place at the right time.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:36 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

xrp is not a totally decentralized cryptocurrency, it is governed by banks I think or something like that I read bro, I do not have much knowledge but that I have heard about that currency

Even if we have investment plans in cryptocurrencies or in any other field, we should never stop working or dedicate ourselves to carrying out any activity that generates a stable source of income.

My honest opinion would have to be earning a lot with cryptocurrencies to decide to leave my job, I would try to continue with both until I can decide which one will benefit me in the future

Yo creo que sí, porque si invertimos en una criptomoneda con mucho valor y lo sabemos, podemos ganarnos la vida, incluso conozco gente que no trabaja, solo vive de las criptomonedas.

I don't think trading or mining for cryptocurrencies is enough to make the Daily Profit required to do without the job, but if you're a big whale and you have a lot of cryptocurrencies to trade, you definitely don't need a second job.

I believe in this, at present, the mining of cryptocurrency is already a job, albeit unofficial, but the state may well recognize this as a job

I agree with you if you thinks that you are gaining a good profits on investing and make trading its an easy if you have knowledge you can do trading even on your office Trading need one minute for see the market, 

So i recommend that use any trading app on your mobile phone and use it whenever  you are .

With the right approach to investing, you can eventually stop working somewhere else. But here you need a reasonable approach to business and a strategy.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I believe this.

Investment on a right time and on right coin can give us money more than our expectation. 

Think about those who invested on btc 3-4 years ago

It is not a friendly belief, it is totally possible, personally I have not been lucky, but I know many cases of people who have bought cryptocurrencies at an almost gift price and have become rich.

Obviously that is not why you are going to stop working, I am one of those who thinks that this way you earn good money, if you do not continue working at some point it will end.

But yes, depending on your lifestyle, the earnings you make in a cryptocurrency can help you avoid having to work, at least for a few months or even a couple of years of your life.

That is the thought that many have but the profits that one obtains from cryptocurrencies will depend.

It is very likely that people who invest in crypto will stop working, but for that to happen it must be taken into account that you have to have a lot of knowledge to be able to know when and how to invest, in such a way that it generates income daily.

Day job is always a sort of financial security. You can leave day job for crypto if your investment is high enough to make you a good profit otherwise crypto is a side earning 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

this is very hard to happen even to those who bought bitcoins years ago because investing is not always profitable , there are wins and loses in this field and if you still want to leave your work you should be a ''WHALE' which means you should have a lot of bitcoins or any other currencies and experienced enough to be able to use them to increase your profits with  less loses  as you can

• +3 1

I think that if you can live on cryptocurrencies ... maybe not in the short term, but in the long run if ... right now with little money you can buy the mask currency and in the investbox they give you 10% a day without doing ... you can also buy a vminer and generate some alternative money ..

• +1 1

Everyone wants to believe this, given that such stories have already happened and those who got into bitcoin before 2015 are now riding lambas and yachts :D. I think this is the dream of all of us, crypto enthusiasts. 🙂

Greetings, I am living proof that you can leave a job and only live on cryptocurrencies, but there are many things to consider, for example I live in a Latin American country and an average income does not exceed $ 600, second you have to study a lot to just live of cryptocurrencies and knowing that we can live on them but becoming billionaires or easily earn thousands of dollars is false, of course we could invest in a currency that rises rapidly or in a few years really in the world of cryptocurrencies so many things can happen, cryptocurrencies are a blank notebook with a lot to write about.

• +3 1

El 25/12/2019 a las 5:36, Maxtron73 dijo:

¿Quién piensa que invertir una cierta cantidad de criptomonedas puede cambiar virtualmente vidas y hacernos dejar el trabajo diario y vivir la vida sin la necesidad de volver a trabajar? Solo piense en quién compró bitcoin hace 5-6 años o alguna moneda como XRP cuando estaba por debajo de 1 centavo. 

A menos que tenga una cantidad muy alta de dinero invertida en criptomonedas, eso no sucederá, así como también debe tener en cuenta que cuanto mayor es la inversión, más riesgo tiene, si no cómo sabe operar o no. Si elige la mejor opción para invertir, puede perder todo su capital, si tampoco tiene paciencia o si encuentra una plataforma que no es segura. 

Todos estos son factores que existen para no dejar nuestro trabajo actual, al menos no por ahora, primero quien quiera hacerlo debe tener los conocimientos necesarios o una red muy constituida para poder depender solo de criptomonedas. 

I think it's very complicated. We need to invest very high amounts in very high yield projects. Good investments in crypto currencies must be guided by experts. However, in most cases people invest in crypto without any knowledge, generating large losses. Successes, my friend.

I aside my traditional job and now my full-time job is Cryptocurrencies, there are days or weeks that you don't earn anything but you just have to be patient because in Cryptocurrencies you really win

• +2 1

Yes it is possible, if you buy a cryptocurrency whose project is very good, and you hold it for several years until you make a good profit with which you can live a long time without working.

• +4 1

i think the only way to live from crypto is when you have to much or you work in exchanges or you are developer of big company. If you want to live from crypto trading you need to have enough to afford big loses and pay your bills on the bad times. If you are not rich you need to be very very lucky to live just by crypto trading

Investing in cryptocurrencies or investing in any other economic sector can be very successful. And investing in cryptocurrencies can be as successful as the best business ever. You have to earn a lot of money investing in cryptocurrencies, a fortune can be made very quickly due to the volatility of the market, that if it can be very profitable but it also has great risk, so you have to plan investment activities conscientiously.