Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

I believe that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job. Because crypto market is not stabilized. Always crypto market go up and down. I think it's price will be raise in 2020. If we see the past of crypto market then we can analyse the price of crypto

• +2 1

I will always prefer the investment in cryptocyrrency instead of having job because when we are a big investor then there is no need of any job . Because we can get more profit by the investment in cryptocyrrency. But if we can manage our time then we can also do any job beside the investment.

Ever since I started working on cryptocurrencies, you didn't need to do any more practical jobs. Ever since I started trading in cryptocurrencies, I have earned so much money from  cryptocurrency that I do not have to do any other job. And as you know, please have a currency that there is a business that can make us very rich in a very short time. That's why I don't do anything other than trading on cryptocurrencies. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that is the case for the majority, one or the other may achieve it but most of us must see it as an extra income apart from our full time work

I believe that investing in cryptocurrency can make us leave our daily work. If I buy large quantities of bitcoins cheaply and sell them when they are high, I might get rich and stop working every day. It is everyone's dream because we are here hoping to get rich on crypto.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Jovany said:

It is possible that cryptocurrency can let us leave out day job but if we take and accept the risk by buying and holding different kinds of coins may be after 5 years or more you find yourself millionaire and may be not so to be rich from nothing it happens but so rare, so work on your self and learn how to trade and build a capital may be after 2 years you reach for what you want. @HasFahd

That's true @Jovany, what we really need in cryptoworld is patience, many don't have that but the little that have patience has really benefit alot from it, buying a coin ,a reliable coin like Tron and 103 satoshis for and leaving it for 5 years will make one to be profitable no doubt

For people and people who work in the field of encryption, it is a good belief that encryption will dominate everyday life, but for me, it really has taken over me and all my work is the best, all the details of my life are hanging on with encryption and cryptocurrencies. 

• +5 1

That is correct my brother the demand for the coins are increasing day by day there Crypto currency are getting more familiar in many regions. The person who purchased the bitcoin before 5-6 years and still saves the coin he would be the lucky person and has a great courage to hold the coin for a long period of time.

I don't think so. Our day jobs (if we have one) are our regular and secure income (although it takes much of our time). However trading in crypto is not an income, but it's an investment. There is always a risk of losing in your investments so it is never secure.

In terms of security and regular income, having a full-time job is superior to crypto investment. Never consider leaving your job for trading or investing. Consider it only as a hobby or part-time extra income job.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

While it is true that bitcoin is rising incredibly in recent months, the idea of thinking that we could become millionaires and leave our job is something unreal, the only way would be to buy a large amount of bitcoin at a reasonable price and that your Value grows in an incredible way and to be able to leave the job, I think that what is very feasible is the idea of learning trading and being able to earn both with altcoins and bitcoin since they have much more variation in price and you can earn more money now that when bitcoin increases by 5%, some altcoins rise by 60% and that is where it can truly be profitable and be able to leave work

In my humble opinion there are very few people who can fully dedicate themselves to working in the world of cryptomoned but I personally, if I had enough savings, I would risk being a great investment
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

In general, it is good to have two jobs simultaneously, one part-time and the other full-time.
I think that working with coding should be secondary because it does not require long working hours, so you can work on something else and use your free time by working in coding.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think anyone who earnt a lot will stop because when he bought of course they had a plan to increase their money and even after the increase in price to the current one they still investing trying to make better profits, that's how traders think , we believe we can relax when we are not able to work anymore and by that time we can say we worked and earnt a lot

Yes it is true that with crypto a lot of us have stop going to our office because we are earning a lot of money with crypto and it is really helping us to achieve our daily needs

From your point of view i think you are right.You mention about how a person can  benefited from a small amount of investment.I agree with you that,"It happens",But this the game of luck.If we can really gather knowledge about trade than we can be successful.And from this site we can got this opportunity.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrencies can be a secondary income of your life you can do two jobs in a day because cryptocurrencies need only some hours of the day.bitcoins and other coins can be on within 1 or 2 hours in a day and the other time can be spent to do a primary job and consider it as a secondary income.

With ease we can know when we should rely on investment alone if our profits are good and if we achieve more profits than our daily work and that depends on the amount of bitcoin that we invest and what we have of the balance.

Certainly, digital currencies will change anyone’s life and make them better financially, but this does not mean stopping a currency. You can free up time devoted to working in the forum while keeping your job. Be a practical person and continue your work in all magazines, the most important of which is encryption because its income is wonderful.

If someone wants to leave thier day time job for crypto then in my understanding it is the wrong decision. Two jobs are better for great income. People should need to use crypto as part time job.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend,  it depends on the income. The people who earn more money from this site than the part time job they will leave the job. There are many people who jobs in different fields but their payment is less. Then they prefer this work than that job. Because they can earn handsome money by working 2 or 3 hours in one day. 

On 12/25/2019 at 11:36 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

I won't suggest investing on cryptocurrencies only and leave other works as financial experts has been drumming that we shouldn't have less than two source of income Incase there's a problem with one, think about it

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/3/2021 at 7:23 AM, Muktarysule said:

Yes, definitely I believe it, if we consider how we can make almost 10,000 dollars in a month,  then I think we can leave our jobs to concentrate on cryptocurrencies trading,  because it really difficult to get a job that can lay 10,000 dollars in a month. 

@Muktarysule it indeed very difficult to get a job of such, if we can understand the concept from the foundation of trading, I don't think we will for government,because what they will pay us can't reach what we will be getting in a week

• +3 1

Yes, basically. Of course I think people who make more money from this site than part time work will quit this job. In fact, there are many people who work in different fields but their salary is less.  Then they like this job more than this job. Because they can earn good money by working 2 hours a day.

This is possible, my friend, because whoever owned Bitcoin 5 years ago has become rich today because he bought at very cheap prices, whose value was not up to $ 1, but now the price of one bitcoin has become $ 30,000. Daily because he will need it now and in the future as well

Anyone can buy an investment in encryption. In December 2017, you just want to spend time, you will not lose anything. But it takes time to be happy. The only part of the computer's daily strategy is that people are affected by encryption.