How many wallets would you use? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arnosk

How many wallets would you use?

I think that some people do this for fear of losing all their money in the event that their private keys are lost, and in my opinion this will be better, but we must also pay attention and keep the private keys in a safe place, and this preserves our money optimally.

Actually, Putting large amount of crypto currency only in a single wallet can be very risky as accounts with large sum of money can attract hackers. So I advise you to always keep your secret keys, phrases and passwords in different safe places when creating your wallets.I will use multiple wallets but wallets should be best in security purpose. 

You have to divide your capital between several wallets such as Blockchain and Trust in order to limit the loss in the event that one of the wallets is hacked or you forgot the password for the wallet.

I use only one wallet because the matter does not require more than one wallet, there is a wallet that collects all currencies in one place, which is the Trust wallet 

• +2 1

Well, that will depend on which wallet I am use to, if for example the wallet is a very pronounced one that is very popular and trustworthy, then there is no problem if I use one wallets, but for safety reasons, I would devide the Bitcoin into fractions and save it differently.

Normally several portfolios are used to be able to make different transactions in several sites of complete reliability, since depending on the portfolios you have, the commissions are low, for this reason you have to have several portfolios and more if you do airdrops that each airdrops has a portfolio different.

Well I think it's best for me own at least three wallets, the first one is for selling of my crypto coins as I would transfer to the wallet and sell to an exchange site, the second one is for receiving crypto coin if I had to buy from some one and transfer to the main wallet and the third one is mainly for storage and nothing more.

I do not like very much to have wallets, I store my cryptocurrency in one wallet, I think that storing in one wallet is more secure.

I use only one wallet mate. And that is coinbase wallet. This wallet is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. You can store your coin onto coinbase wallet. Withdraw from this wallet is fast and safe. Transactions fees are also low.

For normal user who do transaction daily then for them mobile wallet is best as you mention because in hardware wallet you need to use seed key for login plus every transaction needed privet key.. So usually long term investor and holder use hardware wallet.. By the way, its really good idea that you have made a Google sheet for safe your account..    

• +1 1

If I own a large bit of bitcoin, of course I will not place it in a governorate, I will invest in it immediately. There is no point in creating more than one portfolio.

• +2 1

My friend, I will store it in one wallet, provided that it is safe and reliable, and that I make sure of the subject of the password and the e-mail by writing it in a notebook or diary on the phone, if you store it in more than one wallet, you are forced to put more than one password, without being  Forget that there are unsecured wallets.

• +1 1

There are many wallets who I use . I use payeer wallet , trust wallet, coinbene and many others. Mostly I use trust wallet. It is the best safe and secure wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. 

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am using just one wallet because I have not any knowledge about others and one thing more I want to tell you that I am new member on this forum and I trying to get the knowledge about the different wallets

• +1 1

There are lots of wallets in the market for our use but i like trust wallet the most. I also use trust wallet. This is very suitable and comfortable wallet for us. The design of this wallet is very simple that everyone can easily use this wallet.

• +3 1

If I have a large amount then I'll hold in two wallets. Holding in more than two wallets can be very bad especially as you forget the details of the other but it you look for 2 reliable good wallets then you'll be able to keep your funds safe

I think that using cold wallets is safer, as you can put all your money in one wallet without being exposed to any penetration, but when using hot wallets, I create two wallets and divide the currencies in them.

• +4 1

Well sir i usually use one wallet for saving my money from the scammers and the corrupted people because it is the best option to secure the amount which you have earned.

On 10/13/2020 at 10:13 PM, arnosk said:

Suppose you have a large amount of bitcoin, would you hold it in one wallet or should you divide it to multiple wallets? What is wise to do if you don't want any attraction?

With big companies buying now large amount of bitcoins how are they doing this?

i wish, would have.

So in my opinion, i would create at lear 2-Wallets. 

Becuae there are many scammers.

And looters which is reaponsible for their wrong. acts.

so, use your privacy mode to stay safe.

This will ve good for you.

Becuae these people need only one thing from you and create's a havoc in your  life.

My dear friend. Wallets have many types, including cold and hot ones. The standard of safety in the cold is better because it doesn't need the Internet and therefore it will be difficult to penetrate it 

• +3 1

There are a lot of different types of wallets, so choosing the right wallet depends on the preferences of the users, and the type of different transactions they want to perform, you can divide your capital among a group of the most popular wallets such as blockchain, payeer, trust and other popular wallets.

Thank you, my friend, for alerting you to this important idea, as it is better for those who own cryptocurrencies to store their currencies in two or three wallets, in order not to lose all the balance in the event that the wallet is piracy.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, in fact I have a Trust wallet that I use, but all my activities are in the wallets of the platform yobit I trust it a lot and don’t guarantee my money except in it. There are a lot of good wallets. Try and tell me

• +2 1

For me, I keep all my currencies in one wallet, but we must choose secure wallets and activate all security transactions to avoid hacking and theft, and from secure wallets there are trust, blockchain and coinbase.

• +2 1

There are many wallet present on internet but some of them are not secure and some are fake.  I personally use yobit wallet because it is very safe and easy to use and it is also connected to this forum. 

• +2 1