Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

Yes, it is a nice idea, buying when prices are low and selling when they are rising, but you must be careful and study market movements so that we do not suffer a loss, we must choose the right time to buy and sell, but I really agree with you, my friend.

Dear mate it depend on value of coins.if the value of coins is low than i will prefer to buy coins. And than with good profit i will prefer to sell coins. So mate buying and selling of coins is dependent on value ,Not on interest .

My friend, all the members here use the same method as you, buy when the currency is down, and sell when it goes up, for me now the best way to keep it.

Yes, I agree with you on that my friend, this is one of the great ways to earn profits, I also buy cryptocurrencies when their price is low and I sell them when their price increases, and thus I can make profits, and this method is called trading and investment

The buying and selling of the cryptocyrrency depends upon the price of the cryptocyrrency when the price will be less then I will prefer to buy the cryptocyrrency and when the price will increase then I will prefer to sell this for the getting of good profit.

I buy cryptocurrencies when their price drops and I store them and I wait for the right opportunity until their price increases and I sell them.

Everyone wants to earn money trading cryptocurrencies, buying when the price is falling and selling when it rises.  But you need to know how and when to buy and when to sell in order not to lose money.

No, you can buy cryptocurrencies constantly or sell them constantly, but you have to or buy and sell and this makes you earn more money if you know the right time to buy and sell.

As for me I prefer both buying and selling of cryptocurrence to my local currency for spending it on tangible things and I think most of crypto users @Guru2050 that's what they do since there are only few countries where they support this mode of payment

It is important to buy at this time as cryptocurrencies are increasing in popularity and their prices are increasing dramatically, as the best investment at this time is to hold the cryptocurrencies.

In fact, you cannot choose between them, depending on the circumstances you should buy or sell, if the market is low you have to buy, and when the market goes up you have to sell, so it is simply, but it is not simple that you have to learn and study to know when the cryptocurrency market is down and when Be high.

Recently I regularly invest, two days ago I bought a number of Doge coins and its price rose to 0.33, so I sold it and bought XRP coin  at a price of 1.35, now its price on Yopt is 1.42.

As of now I don't really think I will buy or sell any of my cryptocurrencies since I want to use it to generate a capital which I will use for investment and trading in the world of cryptocurrencies

According to how the market is, if at that time it is better to buy I buy if not if it is better to sell I sell but what I do is that I wait for the best moment to do what benefits me the most and thus take a good or considerable profit .

I prefer both things because when the coins have low rate then we can buy it and then sell it in a better time because the rathe of these coins will be increased so we should invest in a legit coins so that we can get.

Dear in the mean time I would say buy cryptocurrency coins because it is the time that will make you rich in the couple of years without doing any things.

But the general rule is that when currencies stay with you, they can one day become rich simply when you have a large quantity store.

In my personal opinion this is the right time to buy and store cryptocurrencies because in the future their value will definitely rise and the whole world is heading towards cryptocurrencies, if I don't need the money I won't withdraw from my wallet I want to collect and store cryptocurrencies for the future.

Yes I think this is the reason why we are all here to buy al- the different coin of cryptotcurrency the programme see so that we can make trading with them and get some benefit with the fluctuation of the different points so actually this is the reason why we are here so why we will not particularly when we are looking the benefit in it

I am new member on this forum.This forum gave you a lot of experince and knowledge about cryptocurrinces.Working hard and get succed in your life.

In cryptotalk world, I will prefer both, I will buy most especially at the cheapest rate or when the price goes down and sell when the price rise or go up, I think this is the only  way I can earn good and extra money.

Both appeal to me. Because it is necessary to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. You can't sell without first purchasing. When the price is low, you can buy. To make a lot of money, you should sell when the price is high. In this area, a plan must be adopted and implemented, and it must be effective for all parties involved.

In general, I prefer both but if I had a choice I would buy a lot of cryptocurrencies because I believe that the future of financial transactions is cryptocurrencies.  Therefore, you must balance the process of buying and selling, and that you buy when prices are falling and sell when they rise.

This method is followed by most of the members of the forum in order to get an additional percentage for you, the best of both. Buying when the currency is low and selling it at a higher price is the best way to ensure the extra profit

You can't just choose one of them, in my opinion! And you can't sell until you first purchase! One of the requirements for working on the digital currency project is the ability to buy and sell! You must understand when it is reasonable to buy (when the price is low) and when it is appropriate to sell (when the price is high).

You cannot sell without buying. You should buy when the price is cheap. You should sell when the price is high to win good money. In this field, a strategy must be followed and applied, and with success for all