Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

Yeah obviously I prefer both because Nowadays the world become digital and people attracted by internet based things too much. So now in the whole world we can see the demand of the digital currency. So now we should increase the use of cryptocurrency and we should increase the buy and sell of cryptocurrency. 

Buy cryptocurrency coins because they will make you rich in a few years and when the price goes down I buy and sell clearly as the price goes up this way I make money very easily and quickly. 

I prefer to sell because I am a student and I need money to be able to settle my little expenses in the school which I don't have enough money or income in buying coin to be able to make investment in order to get profit am only earning through pay per post in order to earn a better living 

• +2 1

I am still a fledgling in Cryptoworld in spite of the fact that but with the encounter have pick up in this gathering on Cryptocurrency exchanging and venture, i think i will favor to purchase Cryptocurrency. Buying a coin at moo cost and offers at higher cost brings more benefit indeed in spite of the fact that it can turn other way circular of loosing.

The best way for trading is. You should divide your capital in three sections. You should invest one part in btc pair and another to another pair and the third one shouldn't invest. Because you should store in in usdt and when any currency goes much lower then you should buy it from this usdt. Thanks for the post mate.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

I don't know that which one is good or not because I am beginner in this field and I also want to buy but now I am learning about this and my friend is tell me about all these things and I have to do it because I really like this and I want to earn good profit through it.

It is the BASIC rule of trading that to buy coins when the price is low and sell them when the price increases and we can earn good profit from it but we need to have a close look at the market to note the fluctuation of the price.

Dear its a trading process in which we talk about up and down of prices of coins of crypto. The main thing is that we should study the market progress before selling and buying of coins. Its prices depend on the the economic formuls demand and supply. So after study market you should buy or sell you crypto currencies. It will give you a very good and unexpected profit.

Buying and selling are two part which plays equal role in crypto. We must buy cryptocurrencies when the price is falling and sell when it is rising. I really like it and think that I will apply it in order to make a profit. I also prefer to buy currencies when their price drops and sell them when they rise again.

There no such thing as to prefer to buy or sell. Most people use it to make profits and you should buy or sell when the time is right and this is not based on preference but based on how the market turns out

I don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency trading but I think it is a very useful and profitable for those people who have knowledge  cryptocurrency trading is very risky option you can earn profit if you buy right coin when price is low I try to learn this method and definitely one day I will prefer to buy and sell Crypto coins in professional way

Well in my own choice I prefer to buy rather than sell because I like making long time investment which will bring about more income after a long time of waiting for the price to go high.

I think this question is on the market job .when the market price is high then its price becomes high, when the market price weeps, then its value also becomes low. 

If you sell your crypto coins then you will get the huge profit from it but if you buy the crypto coins then you storage these. These are such things which makes you more profitable. If you want to become rich in some days then you should sell crypto and get the huge profit. 

• +2 1

Trading operations need sufficient experience and information 
The currency can be bought in a state of flop and low price and sold when its price rises 
But all this will depend on analysis of particular strategies and certain so as not to lose your money.

Thank you, my friend, for this information, but it is one of the easiest ways to earn money and is not safe at the same time because the stock market is constantly changing and at times the commission decreases and does not return to the previous high, and here your loss is great.

The currency can be bought when its price is low or floundering and sold when the price rises and thus make money 
But the necessary knowledge and experience must be gained before trading to ensure profit and no loss of money

This question is somewhat strange, the matter does not come like this. I hope to trade successfully and this includes buying and selling. The matter must be studied well in order not to lose much

• +1 1

I prefer to but bitcoins as when the rates of market at its good position than we could withdraw good profit from our coins.so be careful and be patience and not to be greedy.

Dear Mate, First I invest my coins on Yobit forum and gain some profit. Wait for right time to buy coin which value is down and sell them at high prize. I think its kind of trading on small scale. But I am happy with that. Trading is so much profitable if you know right time strategies.

Actually when the price of the great coins which give me profit I buy that coins when the price is goes down because at that time I can sell it in low price and I invest in the different site also I get interest and when I need money so I only wait to market when it goes up I sell it in a great amount..

I'm brand new in this wonderful platform and didn't have much knowledge about that whether I prefer buy or sell .I leaning here soon I'll be able tell this after getting more information.

Dear friend, all there is to it is that the order to buy and sell comes from the stages of the currency’s development. Therefore, there are times that are suitable for buying and times for selling according to the volume of trading and most importantly the technical analysis of the currency and this is important. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1