Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

well for me, it completely depends on the conditions at hand

if the conditions are right, i prefare to sell and vice versa if the conditions are not

If prices are poor, I undoubtedly prefer buying crypto coins.
Whenever the costs are rising than when you purchase them, then sell them so that you can gain more.

Decide which currencies you want to buy and sell. In reality, you won't be able to trade all 1,500 cryptocurrencies. However, you should be able to to buy cryptocurrency for ur self.

Generally I sell since I use crypto to live in an enormous part and the other I put adaptable investment funds in a fixed term with the expectation of expanding my capital a bit. I anticipate the time that I can purchase and expand my crypto capital.

Ya Sure. I also buy and sell crypto coins. Working or Payment with Cryptocurrency is way to fast and easy. Also this is far more safe though.

If market continues the bull trend, that's a good time to sell coins step by step. Some people follow FOMO and buy tokens and after a while when market will go down again they regret their FOMO action. For people who believe that the market will rise in the future, I recommend buying option.

Lol. Ok how about you show us your results and tell us how much you made from your trading. I would be really interesting to know your trading strategy since you have learned to buy low and sell high. Maybe you are actually doing the opposite though. However in this market trading is even for the most clueless easy.

Buying and selling, both are good choices. You can but cryptocurrencies when their value go down and save them in your wallet. You can sell them when their value goes up to earn money.

• +1 1

I like to purchase bitcoin and collect it when it is down on the grounds that gradually I imagine that over the long run it will go up in cost so if my most ideal choice is to slowly aggregate it to guarantee future accounts I think everything I realize you can manage about the universe of bitcoin and cryptographic forms of money

That's a very good idea dear brother @JPCaMoney but i personally suggest you if you want to earn more money by trading than you should do some investment if you are beginner than you should spend small amount of money in yobit exchange forum but make sure you are investment in good and stable coins and then wait for the time when coins rate goes up and you will get double your money or maybe get a good benefit

I am new here at this forum and learning about these things how to invest and trade and when to buy coins and when i can sale .So your post definetly helps me and others also like me who are reading seniors members and others colleagues comments which giving me some ideas and information.Thanks for this post dear 

• +1 1

We cannot choose one process in this case! Because when we buy cryptocurrencies, we buy them in order to sell them later! Absolutely not buy cryptocurrencies in order to keep them without selling them later! So I think this question is wrong and can never be answered! Because the sale here is closely related to the purchase!

Yes of course dear friend i prefer both and crypto currency coins rate is variable its not constant and its forum invester for trading and its price value up and down and changing day by day. 

• +2 1

I also prefer bothe. because crypto platform is great opportunity for earn money .cryptocurrency is profitable if you now when bitcoin buy and sell this is best platform for earning money. 

Hello my dear friends. Nice Question for Crypto users. In my opinion buy or sell crypto coins is very useful because if you can't sell bit coin then you have to work ten years for making one B T C but if you sell or buy crypto coins then only in one year or less you make one B T C easily. 

Thanks... 

I always opt for Monday, if you notice that the currencies are going up, then you'll sell, and in case you see the currencies declining, then you definitely must wait.But the overall rule is that once currencies live with you, they could at some point turn out to be wealthy really if you have a huge amount store.

Yes of course, we have different ways of owning cryptocurrency. We can extract it through mining or we can usually buy it like many. We can buy with less money and sell when the price goes up.

It's best for buying crypto curriencies it's called trading mean that we can buy any currency at low price and when the price of that currency increased we sell them and earned profit but for this purpose firs we have information that what exchange we are using and allowed pairs. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a good way to increase your profit and income in your balance in exchange wallet. Sometime it is very risky if you buy coin and price goes down you will face loss. So it is very important for all investor who invest their money in cryptocurrency trading they must have knowledge about crypto market

• +3 1

I shall prefer both buy and sell of crypto coins because reason behind this that when you buy some crypto can it prices were low inthe market when you sell its prices were high so in this way you will get a lot of profit.

In my opinion, It's Fully depend on the market value of Crypto. Because, When the price at least low I prefer anybody to buy this coin. Other side, When the Market Value of this crypto coins is high Then i prefer to sell those coins and earn more profit.

I prefer both which would be easy and profitable for me our main aim of working is to get profi so i will or all of you will obviously go with option which would be beneficial for you so i prefer both with cretieria of giving profit. 

Yes you can sell crypto coins, because if you want to make more profit from this forum, you can buy coins and sell them. This is necessary in the field of those who are traders here. But I am a new member here, I have learned to make money by spending more time here. But I think the more time I spend here, the more I can learn about this forum from here.