Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

I prefer both when the currency goes down it would be a good time to buy and save and when it rises it would be time to make profit by selling it

You cannot just be doing either buy or sell. There are times for each and that would also depend on how knowledgeable you are. Whether you choose to buy or sell, the end result is to become successful and make profits.

I prefer both buy when the prices low and sell when the price is high because everyone here for earning and in world falso everyone want to earn more.. and I think that crypto coins are much better option as compared to other prefer  you all to go with crypto coins.. and earn a best...

I prefer to buy and save hoping for a good long term return, but if you want to trade you must buy when the market is down and sell when the price is up

On 10/12/2020 at 1:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

Of course you are right I also do this same things. Buy the coin and hold for sometime and then again sell it is the best option but you have to check it regularly that when price goes up and when vise down. Every doing this same thing because there is profit in this process.

On 10/12/2020 at 4:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

I agree that this is one of the ways you can earn online, this is called Exchange. However, you don't have to buy/sell every hour or second, because if you hold you coin for a month or weeks, the price on that coin could be bigger that before! I'm glad that you found a way to earn!

Yes my friend I also prefer both 

Buy and sell the cryptocurrency I check the market if any profitable coin value goes down so that's time I buy it and wait for the best time ... When these coins value again increase so that's time I sell it but some time too much wait when this coin value increase and I sell...

It’s depends on you. You can buy or sell you crypto coin for your profit but you want to store your coin you can do it.if you sell your coin prices is higher and buy coin when price is lower it's help you to gain profit. so now you it is your time to take decission about it.thank you

I like cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrencies have digital currencies.  I like Bitcoin very much in crypto currency.  I have a goal to get bitcoin from crypto. This is a very good topic. Thank you

Hey friend, both buying and selling are important aspects of trading or investing in cryptos. I prefer buying good coins when the prices are low and holding it in my wallet till a high price comes. It may take some time, but we have to wait and be patient, to sell at the highest price. And at the time of holding coins, make sure that you are speculating the market conditions properly. 

Of course I want to buy Crypto coins and then sell them when the value of crypo coins is high so that I can make a good profit that useful for trading purpose.

Obviously my dear, I prefer you buy and sell crypto currency. This is the most profitable way for earning more money. Every beginner easily earn big amount of money by this. You can buy some coin at market low time, you will sell this coins when crypto market again high. By this you can get high profit.    

Very important.  If we buy and sell, we can actually make a lot of money. If we do this, we will have a lot of money in hand.Thank you so much for providing such beautiful information.

• +2 1

Yes I like to buy and sell crypto coins.  When the price of a coin goes down, I buy that coin and when the price of a coin goes up, I sell that coin.  Truly this is a very profitable process.  You can do this.

I usually prefer to both of them. When the coins rate become low I prefer to buy coins and when their price increases I sell them. Basically I prefer trading of coins which is very beneficial in earning profits.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, i prefer to buy or sell cryptocoins as it can give you huge profits and make you rich within some days. We can buy coins when it's price is less and sell the coins it's price is high 

Yes,  i prefer to buy and sell by cryptocoins. Day by day the use of cryptocoin are increasing. Because people can buy and sell without third-party and prove. It is releted on seller and buyer. 

• +2 1

I prefer to buy on the downturn, then sell on the rise and make a profit on it. It's much more pleasant to sell when you have a big profit from it)

Hello my dear friends in this forum I prefer to get bitcoin and accumulate it what time it is down for the reason that minute by not sufficiently I ruminate that over time it will shot up in price so if my top choice is to progressively accumulate it to ensure future finances. you can excise you patient you Will earn huge money.

Of course I am now ready to buy and sell crypto coins.  And when the market value of cryptocurrency is low, I will buy crypto coins and when its market value increases, I will sell these coins, so I will get a lot of profit.

I also prefer both. Because in the field of cryptocurrencies you have to buy and sell. You cannot sell without buying. You should buy when the price is cheap. You should sell when the price is high to win good money. In this field, a strategy must be followed and applied, and with success for all

• +1 1

Clearly I prefer to buy, it would be ideal to buy different cryptocurrencies as a long-term investment. Unfortunately my economic situation does not allow me to save the amount that I would like but little by little I am collecting. I always have a problem and I have to sell part of my savings in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes I support it. Here comes a good profit if it is done wisely and properly. But you have to have knowledge about it. You cannot make a profit without proper knowledge of trading. You have to be the loser. But with enough experience you can do something better.

Ofcourse my dear! Everyone wants to gain more and more profit and earning. Purchasing a coin at low price and then selling it at high price is a good and beneficial trading. It is good to keep coins untill the prices become high. I will definitely love to do it.

In trading you have to do both. You have to buy and also sell so i will do both. I will buy and sell crypto coins. It is also good to make balance in the forces of demand and supply. When there is imbalance between demand and supply then the prices of cryptocurrencies increase or decrease drastically and some members have to face losses. So it is necessary to buy and sell crypto coins at the same time.