Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

Yeah sure, but to steal a BTC from your wallet a hacker must have access to your Gmail, or to you passwords, or to possess your mobile . If a hacker doesn't know any of this how does he realize your wallet anyways? it's better to not leave any personal info of your wallet addresses at any site, forum or blog.

• +1 1

There would be hackers who attempt to access your private keys. so it's extremely important that the user's adopts safety measures that prevent hackers and other scammers from stealing your private keys which successively would cause stealing your Bitcoins. therefore the safety of personal key's a requirement for any user within the platform.

I agree with you my friend.  It doesn't take much trouble to lose something by yourself, as much as it takes someone else to ruin something for you.  So we should keep our coin, btc safe in our personal account.  We should refrain from using other people's accounts.

Yes, of course,hackers can steal your money, to avoid this, always choose the wallet whose security is very high,don't share your personal information and private key passwords with anyone and keep them secure.Scammers are present on every business platform, so we should avoid them and if we see anyone, then we should take action by reporting them.

• +2 1

Crypto is filled with so many scammers and fraudster. One of the most important of these basics is keeping your passwords, secret sentences and your keys in a safe place. Second, you can use 2fa to increase the protection of your account from your phone, but before activating it, you must study the risks involved in losing or breaking your phone. To avoid getting scam.

Yes hackers can steal your bitcoin wallet if they have access to gmail or your password.so the users adopts safety measures.In this reason we always suggest hardware wallet.

No i don't think so if you safe your bitcoin in good wallet than you will never lose your bitcoin and if you don't safe any wallets than you maybe lose your bitcoin so be prepared for your safety of btc because they are so kuch worthy so be careful

If you keep you bitcion save in the wallet then Definitely you bitcion is safe and secure. Because there are many scammers in the market that provides you such links that can actually hack your account. So you have to be careful about that. 

• +3 1

Actually you should be careful with the kind of person who will allowed to Know secret password, because that is the only access that your Bitcoin can be still people.so your Bitcoin can be still if you allow people from unknown sources to have access to your account.

Hey dear thanks for sharing such a informative and useful post for me and all the new members of fourm and everyone who use wallets to save their bitcoin so we should write our passwords some where so we can remember it when we forget it we also need to be aware of scammers we should have strong access keys so that no one can access easily to account 

Yes of course I believe that Bitcoin is one of the most secure currencies, but for that you must choose a strong password to protect your digital switch from hackers.  So that he cannot access your money.  Otherwise you may lose your money

Edited by Lahin1

Thanks for your valueable content.Yeah anyone can steal your bitcoin if they hack your btc account.For protect your account you should be careful and avoid to do some thing which is harmful for your btc account.

@Billalkhan6712 @cryptolover45 @Rusev440 @Jack764 @Projectcrypto @Robrey17Yes of course i think this is a very good question If what you have is not good, then it can be stolen from someone, if you have wallets like bitcoin and trust wallet, then I did not think your money can go anywhere because it is very trusted and very smart.So the problem for me is that you should first arrange a good wallet 

Yeah it can happen because there are some fraudits who try to steal the BTC by fraud . These are called scammers and we have to avoid them to keep our balance safe from them . You will learn techniques required to dodge them.

• +1 1

hi dear, hope you are well. If you share your own information with someone else, your bitcoin is more likely to be stolen. Therefore, always refrain from sharing your information. Thanks

Thank you for providing us with information about our private key and public key. I am a new member of the forum so I need to protect my account. Your post has been very helpful. I will do my best to keep my private key account and my money safe.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Of course, my friend, if you are not careful in dealing with e-mail and suspicious ads. Fraudsters can access and steal your accounts without your knowledge, so you should take this seriously.

On 10/11/2020 at 6:30 PM, Robrey17 said:

How does storing cryptos work?

Well explained dear friend! It is very important to save private and public keys of your wallet otherwise you will lose access to your funds in your wallet because it is not possible to retrieve your keys as in other cases where you click on forget button, put email and receive recovery emails. We should save our keys and protect them from unauthorized hands due to reason that if someone access your wallet keys he will access wallet and also can send all of your funds leaving your wallet empty. So be careful while dealing with your cryptocurrency wallet keys.

Dear it depends on you if you use secure wallet for your money then I think your money is totally secured in yobit but with my little experience your money is totally secured in yobit 

Thanks for the post, my friend.
If you are using a secure marketplace or wallet, I think they cannot.
So you should use a wallet to protect yourself from hackers or fraudsters.
 And I recommend the most popular wallets because they are more secure
You must be careful.
Good luck

No one can steal your bitcoins because yobit is one of safest platfrom it give you full of the security dont be take tension just keep your gmail and password safe.

Sure your bitcoins are eligible to be stolen either with your near friend who knows your wallet details or the hackers might crack your transaction while it not yet confirmed, so that's all you have is to make sure you are not sharing your wallet privacy and also try to use high fees while making the transaction n order to make it confirmed fast before hackers taking responsibility on it.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Robrey17 said:

This is one of the questions I get asked most often, and it’s easy to see why. Unlike cash or transitional investments you are responsible for storing your own crypto safely.

How does storing cryptos work?

Losing your key will not allow you to transfer money. We have to keep that money and our private key. For that, we have to provide the best we want from posts and information in order for everyone to benefit from these posts. @Robrey17